news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 10-13-2005, 09:15 PM   #1
Big Risk
Big Risk 1 of the Realest

Big Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal son
Send a message via AIM to Big Risk
Default Remembering the good and bad times.

I remember when SL got pissed when QOP got the moderator spot and the thread was like 15 pages long. Hes just ranting and ranting then on about the 10th page hes like im sorry and now QOP and him are cool. The disses he threw at her were fuckin hilarious.

Then when Skale posted a picture of 7th's webbed hands then a picture of the monster form the black lagoon, that was fuckin great.

Hahaha peace.
Big Risk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2005, 09:24 PM   #2
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms
Default Re: Remembering the good and bad times.

remember Rak an the left an right mafia?
Old 10-13-2005, 09:30 PM   #3
num2son
Kung Fu Alter Ego

num2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to num2son Send a message via MSN to num2son Send a message via Yahoo to num2son

Remember wu corp going down.........LOL...........how dare they.

Sig by Born Invincible
Winner of The Sports Zone Award2006
num2son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2005, 09:31 PM   #4
deadlymelody
Wu Vatican

deadlymelody grasshopper

Man the great times were summer nights at like 2 AM just looking at all the posts, all the funny threads while listening to my Wu. Sad day was the shutdown. Far worse was ODB leaving us. Man it happened at the same time. I won't forget that.
Old 10-13-2005, 10:04 PM   #5
Big Risk

Big Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal son

Yeah i wont forget waking up that horrible morning to a picture of ODB and Fatal playing
Old 10-13-2005, 11:09 PM   #6
heatholdingconceitedmofo
Banned

heatholdingconceitedmofo grasshopper

QOP shouldnt have got the mod spot, she only got it cause shes a good looking woman and pervert virgin euros love black women
heatholdingconceitedmofo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2005, 11:12 PM   #7
Big Risk

^loll.
Old 10-13-2005, 11:19 PM   #8
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by heatholdingconceitedmofo
QOP shouldnt have got the mod spot, she only got it cause shes a good looking woman and pervert virgin euros love black women
holy shit.....

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2005, 11:24 PM   #9
crass
Wise to da game

crass crouching tiger

Quote:
Mayoya is a pale eurofag, filter that you cocksucker
Hahaha!
Old 10-13-2005, 11:30 PM   #10
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

-dead-

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2005, 11:52 PM   #11
Big Risk

man i love when grave says that shit.

I remember when i made all those "Free Gravey" sigs for everyone to support you on methical. That was tight.
Old 10-14-2005, 01:28 AM   #12
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7L49
man i love when grave says that shit.

I remember when i made all those "Free Gravey" sigs for everyone to support you on methical. That was tight.
yeah, i was rallying around the jail grave was kickin it in with a "fry that nigga pronto" picket sign. AWWKK!
Old 10-14-2005, 07:31 AM   #13
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by heatholdingconceitedmofo
Yeah.....and ur opinion really matters.........

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2005, 07:35 AM   #14
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7L49
I remember when SL got pissed when QOP got the moderator spot and the thread was like 15 pages long. Hes just ranting and ranting then on about the 10th page hes like im sorry and now QOP and him are cool. The disses he threw at her were fuckin hilarious.
Yeah.....SL really handed it to me......he hated me......and the feeling was mutual.....LOL

But it's totally different........he's a sweetheart

Another one who couldn't stand me and would verbally assassinate was Nakhi....mad that brotha had some tongue lashings.....but it's all good now.......he's a sweetheart too.

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2005, 07:57 AM   #15
TUCO
THE DIFFERENCE

TUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killa

i remember that methical.....................sucked

i also remember and miss wu-mami and her crooked eye....me an LadyK used to rant on her thru yahoo an shit....we used to construct collabs thru yahoo too! shit was mad fun

who can forget Jeru and Gigy? they was the first couple of wucorp.....goold ol days

TUCO is offline   Reply With Quote