news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Closed Thread

Old 10-15-2005, 05:33 AM   #31
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

Prince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killa
Default Re: if u believe there's a "white devil",..is there a "black devil" also?

basically what im saying is that.... the term evil is linked with the idea of devil... devil is a tree with evil as its roots..

basically target the evil within u.. and reform urself to become better..

the further away you are from eveil.. the purer u become in terms of.. there is no water(eviL) from which anything devil may drink from ie ur soul...

find ur path to righteousness.. rather than pursue a path to identify the devil...

the devil is only strong when u focus on it...

the devil is weak when u target its lifeline... EVIL...

thus just try and get rid off it from ur heart...

Inject the Lyrical Venom of Section 9
Old 10-15-2005, 09:58 AM   #32
LHX
healthy merking

LHX drunken mastaLHX drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to LHX
Default Re: if u believe there's a "white devil",..is there a "black devil" also?

hahahaaaaa

in a strange way

it is kind of funny that everybody who post on this forum is in some way still plagued by the devil just by virtue of the fact that they are posting on this forum

it is realizations like this that put me in the mood to speak nothing but jibberish

and telling people to suck their mothers dick

retards
Old 10-15-2005, 10:39 AM   #33
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

no ones askin about white people, we already know the crazed ideas about white's an there role as the devil. im asking, "do they talk about black devils in books too"?
Old 10-15-2005, 10:44 AM   #34
LHX
healthy merking

LHX drunken mastaLHX drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to LHX

i dont think they talk about white devils in books bro
Old 10-15-2005, 10:56 AM   #35
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

Okay. I think they do, but whocares, i was just curious. ima ask prolific to close the thread. peace
Old 10-15-2005, 12:16 PM   #36
kid cal

kid cal grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to kid cal

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS
lol - you dare me ?

this ain't high school yo

but stay around these parts and learn the things that will bring you up to understanding what i bring before i bring it -
perhaps you missed my sarcasm.
Old 10-15-2005, 04:22 PM   #37
LordReveal
Veteran Member

LordReveal crouching tiger

Quote:
THIS IS TRUE - THERE ARE BAD PEOPLE WHO DO BAD THINGS IN ALL RACES

BUT THE CAUCASIAN IS THE EPITOME OF WICKEDNESS

THIS IS NOT SAYING THAT ALL WHITE PEOPLE DO EVIL THINGS

THIS IS SAYING THAT CAUCASIANS WERE MADE TO BE WICKED

I COULD PROVE MY POINT BRILLIANTLY

BUT YALL DON'T REALLY WANT ME TO DO THAT

Excellent explination. People seem to think that The Nation Of Gods are racist. What we are saying is that the devil is not an evil spirit or a red man with horns and a tail. The devil is a mindstate, and this mind state originated from the white man. However, RZA has a line that says "every devil aint pale". That's simply saying that black, brown, red, & yellow people have devilish ways & actions as well. There's a saying that goes: The worst kind of devil is a black devil. Althogh the black man can have devlish thoughts, it is not his true nature. Devlishment among our people came when the white man began to spread his wickedness across the Earth.
Old 10-15-2005, 04:36 PM   #38
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS
THIS IS TRUE - THERE ARE BAD PEOPLE WHO DO BAD THINGS IN ALL RACES

BUT THE CAUCASIAN IS THE EPITOME OF WICKEDNESS

THIS IS NOT SAYING THAT ALL WHITE PEOPLE DO EVIL THINGS

THIS IS SAYING THAT CAUCASIANS WERE MADE TO BE WICKED

I COULD PROVE MY POINT BRILLIANTLY

BUT YALL DON'T REALLY WANT ME TO DO THAT
Seems like SUNNY drew up the best conclusion you will get from the question. Of course all races (including Black people) will do bad things, implying that they can be related to being a devil from "devilish" actions.

However, they key point is the next 3 lines of an explanation of why the term "white devil" originated...which goes to the roots of the question.

This quoted answer can close the thread (literally) before people start hating for no reason.

P.S. That Dr Mark Essex quote was good....although may not convince some, even though his argument i ssound.

Closed Thread