news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Temple Of Darts

Old 02-04-2011, 04:11 PM   #31
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

thanks
Old 02-04-2011, 04:29 PM   #32
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
the missing link between Christianity and Judaism/can be found in the beliefs and history of the Gnostic/ My dan tien, wing of Jibraail the seraphim, the 4 supports of heaven and.....my 7 seven chakras/ symbolically synonymously with the lotus flower

i thought i break this down

Quote:
the missing link between Christianity and Judaism/can be found in the beliefs and history of the Gnostic
gnostic came around the time of christianity and judaism but was kind of shunned upon so the beliefs and doctrine became underground...there just texts as the jah text which discusses the philosophy of Yahweh

Quote:
My dan tien,
this is like the name for the chakras in Taoist Philosophy

Quote:
wing of Jibraail the seraphim
this goes back to the line "Islamic Taoist" line....in the story of the prophet muhammad. Muhammad's first revelation is the event in which the Prophet is said to have been visited by the angel Gabriel who revealed to him a verse from the Qur'an. It was after this event that Muhammad proclaimed to be a Prophet of Allah.

Quote:
the 4 supports of heaven
initally i was going to included a reference to KMT (egypt or the egyptian religion and how it ties to the gnostic)

but to explain this the 4 supports of heavens is associate with all the ideas of the role and cycles in your life....4 basic cycles and 4 sources of the electromagnetism influencing all events in earth

Quote:
my 7 seven chakras/ symbolically synonymously with the lotus flower

the fact that lotuses have their roots in water and open and close their flowers to the amount of sunlight they receive, make them apt symbols of the chakras
Old 02-04-2011, 05:08 PM   #33
Undiluted Karma
Savant

Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

It's not about the subject matter so much really because i undrstand some of that, its more about how its written down in lyrical form, personally your verse started off well but imo it drifted into too much information in a documentary style format.
Old 02-04-2011, 05:16 PM   #34
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

what you suggest
Old 02-04-2011, 05:22 PM   #35
Undiluted Karma
Savant

Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Make your lyrics flow well like this

Neurologist paleoantrhopologist study my handwriting on the papyrus/ 3rd eye open, spiritually linguistic metaphysicst of that of an Islamic Taoist/

^Got your message across with all the trappings of a good, well construted rhyme
Old 02-04-2011, 05:47 PM   #36
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

i just be messing around, g lol

appericate it though
Old 02-04-2011, 05:52 PM   #37
Undiluted Karma
Savant

Lol, I was under the illusion you wanted serious feedback which is why I gave you some
Old 02-04-2011, 05:57 PM   #38
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

naw its cool
Old 02-04-2011, 05:58 PM   #39
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

i just be doing it as a way to vent, lol
Old 02-04-2011, 06:26 PM   #40
Undiluted Karma
Savant

Yeah man its cool lol i wasnt pissed off
Old 02-06-2011, 02:49 PM   #41
Poison Flowerz!
7 Golden Vampirez

Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

buy a mic

https://poisonflowerz.bandcamp.com/
http://www.youtube.com/user/PoiSoNFLoWeRZ
https://www.facebook.com/PFLoWeRZ404
☰ ☲ ☱ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☳ ☷ ☰ ☲ ☱ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☳ ☷ ☰ ☲ ☱ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☳ ☷
Poison Flowerz! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 02:53 PM   #42
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

whats that suppose to mean
Old 02-06-2011, 03:11 PM   #43
Poison Flowerz!
7 Golden Vampirez

Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

it means i like your rhymes i want to hear them/work with you

https://poisonflowerz.bandcamp.com/
http://www.youtube.com/user/PoiSoNFLoWeRZ
https://www.facebook.com/PFLoWeRZ404
☰ ☲ ☱ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☳ ☷ ☰ ☲ ☱ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☳ ☷ ☰ ☲ ☱ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☳ ☷
Poison Flowerz! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 03:15 PM   #44
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

i dont have any mic, i just mess around though
Old 02-11-2011, 05:42 PM   #45
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

my poems are transcribed to papyrus euphemistically to the syncopation of the metronome/
we arent under the jurisdiction of subjugation/ the secretive representation of something sacred propose in the alchemy of the golden initiations/ the hermetical practices of sex magic and tantric yoga which entices the lower chakra muladhara & the womans' pheromones