news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 09-25-2016, 08:34 PM   #1
Satan
悪魔

Satan Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Satan Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Satan Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Satan Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Satan Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Satan Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Satan Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Satan Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Satan Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Satan Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Satan Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Halloween: A doorway to demons?

Satan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2016, 08:43 PM   #2
Satan
悪魔

Satan Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Satan Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Satan Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Satan Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Satan Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Satan Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Satan Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Satan Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Satan Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Satan Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Satan Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Old 09-26-2016, 06:06 AM   #3
Mister Yo
SUPERIOR TASTE IN BAD MUSIC

Mister Yo five deadly venomsMister Yo five deadly venomsMister Yo five deadly venomsMister Yo five deadly venomsMister Yo five deadly venomsMister Yo five deadly venomsMister Yo five deadly venomsMister Yo five deadly venoms

keep em cummin
Old 10-01-2016, 01:04 AM   #4
Satan
悪魔

Default Bob battles two knuckleheads

Old 10-13-2016, 05:56 PM   #5
Wu Apprentice
BlessedRThoseWhoStruggle

Wu Apprentice drunken mastaWu Apprentice drunken masta

Allow mein neger Stephen Dollins to educate you.

The last round in this death match
So strengthen where you're best at
I promise you won't regret that" - Killah Priest
Wu Apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2016, 05:59 PM   #6
beautifulcock
BIG DIPPER

beautifulcock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulcock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulcock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulcock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulcock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulcock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulcock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulcock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulcock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulcock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulcock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

bobbing for some apples again?
If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.
beautifulcock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2016, 05:53 PM   #7
Satan
悪魔

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wu Apprentice View Post
Allow mein neger Stephen Dollins to educate you.

No.

Last edited by Satan; 10-17-2016 at 10:24 AM.
Old 10-17-2016, 01:33 AM   #8
Egg whites in my cuck tights
Sunny Winters

Egg whites in my cuck tights crouching tiger

What are you on about?
Egg whites in my cuck tights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2016, 08:13 PM   #9
Satan
悪魔

My intention was to present things from an evangelist's perspective, Bob Larson who I may not agree with his views I find him entertaining/ridiculous

There is no evidence Stephen Dollins was ever a high priest of the Church of Satan like he claims and frankly he lacks the sense of humor that Bob Larson has.

Stephen Dollins also claims to have been a professional wrestler but I can't seem to find any proof of that either other then this goofy picture

Old 10-23-2016, 01:04 PM   #10
Satan
悪魔

From my personal experience with dabbling with the occult I unfortunately have never come in contact with any demons. There have been a few strange incidents & interesting outcomes...but I believe they were most likely coincidental.

Last edited by Satan; 10-24-2016 at 01:41 PM.
Old 10-23-2016, 09:45 PM   #11
Satan
悪魔

Long ago I was determined to encounter some sort of paranormal phenomena, then maybe I could be a spiritual person. On my quest for truth I dove into the unknown experimenting as much as I could. I have never had any real effective results with witchcraft and today I have my doubts. I have experienced emotional gratification from rituals but never have I actually obtained anything I wanted in the physical realm through magic. Tarot & astrology have failed me time after time, I could not contact the dead with my ouija board. I was not possessed by demons & I doubt I will go to hell or that it is real. Happy Halloween
Old 11-02-2016, 12:50 PM   #12
beautifulcock
BIG DIPPER

beautifulcock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulcock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulcock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulcock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulcock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulcock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulcock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulcock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulcock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulcock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulcock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.
beautifulcock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2016, 01:43 PM   #13
Satan
悪魔

^very convincing
Old 11-03-2016, 09:29 AM   #14
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

﴿﴾ lıʌǝp ǝɥʇ ƃuıǝǝs uǝɥʇ ǝsɹoʍ sı lıʌǝp ǝɥʇ ʇnoqɐ ƃuıʞuıɥʇ ﴿﴾
V4D3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2016, 03:23 PM   #15
Mister Yo
SUPERIOR TASTE IN BAD MUSIC

Mister Yo five deadly venomsMister Yo five deadly venomsMister Yo five deadly venomsMister Yo five deadly venomsMister Yo five deadly venomsMister Yo five deadly venomsMister Yo five deadly venomsMister Yo five deadly venoms

^^^ still looks like Danny Brown. hahahah. wtf