news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 11-17-2010, 05:03 AM   #1
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Bringers of the Dawn- Message from the Pleiadians

180 mins of light and love. relax, open your mind and heart, and Enjoy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7l0cJL7e4w
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 07:50 AM   #2
cutn' heads
mic fury

cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this is a pleasant way to start your day. i dont even feel like doing any work now...
Old 11-17-2010, 11:18 AM   #3
Urban_Journalz
HANIF

Urban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal son

I've been meaning to pick up this book for a LONG time. Do you have a copy? From the video, it looks like it's worth it. Also, what's up with the whole 12 Strand DNA thing? I mean, do you know of any practical methods of evolving the DNA? Everywhere I look, I always hear something different. Peace.
Old 11-17-2010, 11:25 AM   #4
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

dna is as mutable as a ball of clay. my personal theory is that dna is the book of life, meaning that it records everything you experience. if animals can pass along learned behavior genetically (instinct), then as the more advanced species we should be able to as well.

its my understanding that its a combination of thought/action vibration (love) plus external forces like cosmic radiation that will activate the "junk dna" and reassemble the strands.
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 11:40 AM   #5
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i have to get this book

there was another book on Pleiadians though, cant think of the title

good drop
Old 11-17-2010, 11:42 AM   #6
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

thanks for posting

im on pt 2

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 11:43 AM   #7
Urban_Journalz
HANIF

Urban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allahs_Disciple View Post
i have to get this book

there was another book on Pleiadians though, cant think of the title

good drop
Thanks b.

I think you're talking about, "The Pleadian Agenda". That's another good lookin' read too. It really look like these beings are trying to help the whole of mankind expand and evolve.
Old 11-17-2010, 11:47 AM   #8
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Pleiades the 7 sisters
Old 11-17-2010, 11:49 AM   #9
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban_Journalz View Post
Thanks b.

I think you're talking about, "The Pleadian Agenda". That's another good lookin' read too. It really look like these beings are trying to help the whole of mankind expand and evolve.
yeah thats it, im putting this on my "books to get"
Old 11-17-2010, 11:50 AM   #10
pro.Graveface
BuddaHazeMysteryDeepSpace

pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to pro.Graveface Send a message via Skype™ to pro.Graveface

dope Post, Ima watch tonite after my rehearsalz,,, you know the site of the the wingmakerz?
PEACE
Mother Yin Father Yang are my GrandParents!
Graveface is now Gravespace
pro.Graveface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 08:52 AM   #11
Urban_Journalz
HANIF

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro.Graveface View Post
dope Post, Ima watch tonite after my rehearsalz,,, you know the site of the the wingmakerz?
PEACE
There's 2 sites with that name. I think the one you may be talking about is the one where they teach you all kinds of crazy techniques. Invisibility, chakra balancing, etc. The other one speaks of an artifact found that has some kind of strange artwork on it. I have to do more research on the other site though. The first one is great. Definitely worth the check-out. Peace
Old 11-19-2010, 12:05 PM   #12
cutn' heads
mic fury

cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

they teach you invisibility?
Old 11-21-2010, 11:50 AM   #13
pro.Graveface

pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to pro.Graveface Send a message via Skype™ to pro.Graveface

yeah the first 1 with tecz yeah thats were I got my focus training from it realy workz nice and yeah they have all sortz of sutra and such , they talk about how they came from that star system
Old 11-23-2010, 08:29 AM   #14
Urban_Journalz
HANIF

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutn' heads View Post
they teach you invisibility?
Yes. Among other things. I think the method that they suggested is a bit less practical than other methods that I've read about. Some of the methods are very preactical and understandable, others are a bit more questionable. This isn't to say that it's impossible, but I think that there may be simpler ways. I still say peep the site though, because it has a LOT to offer.
Old 11-23-2010, 11:23 AM   #15
pro.Graveface

its a long way to understand and focus on invisebility but I tink its possible, mind over matter, my dad spoke to me once about to stand above the law of gravity and levitate, it takes years of meditation and concentration but Im on my way, even the simple cross trick of how to see auraz is a healing teckniek and it workz flawless I speak from experience , I train alot thiese dayz and bruces disappear in 2 dayz max. no pain just an itch. the result is too see auraz but only your high spirit desides when 1 is ready kuz ya might get scared of what is the truth world and go mad, it needs training, dedication, believe, love and devotion to get tere. we are spirit and we came from far,
PEACE