news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 02-05-2011, 02:03 PM   #1
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Video Game Life

was pondering on this for a few weeks now

and a few words recently posted here has opened up the need for this to be addressed

video games are fun -

you know when you finally completed a game you're like (YES !) even in my old ass age i'm still like YES ! when i complete one -

we all know about cheat codes - and infinite life, infinite ammo,all the secrets in your face and you don't have to search for any...cause you got the cheat codes -

it's less fun and exciting when you put in the cheat codes right ?

you don't have to be as careful - you just run through the whole thing and it becomes quite boring - it's no longer a game right ?

how important is death ?
Old 02-05-2011, 03:00 PM   #2
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

If Life where a video game - then NWO and all these secret societies would be the ones who make the games - and provide the cheat codes. Those that play the game for fun and dont use cheat codes...and still own - they are the revolution. Hackers or exploiters(cheat users) play this shit with cheats because they fear and dont believe in their own abilities...

Watch the new Tron Sunny.

V4D3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 03:08 PM   #3
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

it's out ?

ahight gotta see it

to add on to what you are saying.....

they get used to cheating - in cheating, you don't develop any real skill and become weakened - so what they established is weakening..... i'm free styling this...be patient with me
Old 02-05-2011, 03:12 PM   #4
Dokuro
Banned

Dokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killa

but i'm a console fiend

player=Sunny winters->set-obesity 500
Dokuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 03:12 PM   #5
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

^^thats the whole point of me not cheating. I want the skills to come naturally. As with everything. Thats why sometimes I dont read some of these threads that talk about shit that is too deep to comprehend in one sitting. There really is not magic red or blue pill.

V4D3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 03:16 PM   #6
Dokuro
Banned

Dokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killa

player=V4D3R->set-IQ 80
Old 02-05-2011, 03:30 PM   #7
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by V4D3R View Post
^^thats the whole point of me not cheating. I want the skills to come naturally. As with everything. Thats why sometimes I dont read some of these threads that talk about shit that is too deep to comprehend in one sitting. There really is not magic red or blue pill.
i put my game settings on hard now - except in Halo - that shit is way too hard lol - but getting a serious workout will build up the skill - we have to use what we got and do what we know, and consider the possibilities, not look for guidance from the possibilities/beliefs - our Knowledge is what we have - everything else is entertainment until what we believe in becomes knowledge -

can't let our journey in trying to find out be more than our journey in actually doing what we need to do with what we have -
Old 02-05-2011, 03:34 PM   #8
Dokuro
Banned

~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~

~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~

~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~

~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~

~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~

~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~

~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~

~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~

~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~

~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~

~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~

~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~

~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~

~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~

~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~

~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~

~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~

~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~

~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~

~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~

~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~

~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~

~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~

~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~

~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
Old 03-29-2011, 01:58 PM   #9
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The strongest control method in games is that we have more freedom within the game than the real world... and so gamers keep going back to them day after day
Old 03-29-2011, 07:47 PM   #10
BornPower
SiferBorn

BornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
getting a serious workout will build up the skill - we have to use what we got and do what we know, and consider the possibilities, not look for guidance from the possibilities/beliefs - our Knowledge is what we have - everything else is entertainment until what we believe in becomes knowledge -

can't let our journey in trying to find out be more than our journey in actually doing what we need to do with what we have -
so true. I'm a firm believer in approaching some situations as if it were a game....it's ALL a game in some respects. There are rules and guidelines for everything and points are merely mutually accepted items of value. WHO IS TO SAY THE PHYSICAL REALM IS NOT A FORM OF "GAME" FOR SPIRITUAL BEINGS TO ACCUMULATE POINTS?

The 48 laws of Power touch on this briefly, as does the art of war and Machiavelli's the Prince (though not in "game terminology" obviously)
fleeing mobs turn to see the holocaust and become kings and queens of salt
screaming shots, police and chalk,
wingless fallen demons walking among us as people...

-.5Kut
BornPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 10:35 PM   #11
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Interesting statement.

diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 12:26 AM   #12
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

its more rewarding when you work for something

its funny
even when im playing a game like Call of Duty or when I used to play Counter Strike online -

I ALWAYS go for the most challenging/ skilled way to go about killing the other team, even though I know i could just creep and camp around and get much easier kills lol
like when im almost dead and i know i should fall back and regroup, ill try to get all sneaky and just go for a headshot or skilled ass grenade throw or somethin

never liked using cheats, and cheaters never get respect
Old 03-30-2011, 03:45 AM   #13
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Old 03-30-2011, 01:36 PM   #14
BornPower
SiferBorn

BornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venoms

she hit it on the head with the "level one" experience. most do not pass this first level of life experience because of the differences in speech frequency and the opposing programming of what is "real" versus what we allow ourselves to "filter in" through our perceptions.
big ups, style on that vid
fleeing mobs turn to see the holocaust and become kings and queens of salt
screaming shots, police and chalk,
wingless fallen demons walking among us as people...

-.5Kut
BornPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 12:18 AM   #15
tostones

tostones crouching tiger
Send a message via MSN to tostones

Peace

When you are overexposed / immersed in a game as a kid or an adult, how does that effect your experience of reality?

Cheating is like going straight for the dessert then realizing you wanted the full meal.