news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth > Downloads and Links

Old 11-21-2010, 05:04 PM   #1
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Looking For Two drum kits PLEASE HELP !

I've been searching and searching for a good

-Araabmuzik Drum Kit (he did ya boy - get money, etc and alotta dipset shit)
-Lex Luger Drum Kit (Rick ross - BMF beat, waka - go hard in the paint, fabulous - lights out)

ALSO im wondering about Plug in's ive been trying to do something besides sampling . . but i dont know how to put the VST's in FL studio and what not . . i only have the demo . .

So can Any1 help me out ? thanks in advance
BLACK BART SIMPSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 05:07 PM   #2
Sinapse
Hip Hop aholic

Sinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venoms

don't have the kits but you could just find instrumentals from those producers that you like the drum sounds in and chop them out to make your own kits.
Sinapse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 05:16 PM   #3
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinapse View Post
don't have the kits but you could just find instrumentals from those producers that you like the drum sounds in and chop them out to make your own kits.
but then they're going to have the other sounds from the beat on them right ? also what info could u give me abt the VST problem ?`
Old 11-21-2010, 05:20 PM   #4
Sinapse
Hip Hop aholic

Sinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venoms

I don't know much about VSTs so I def can't help you out there but as far as chopping the drums sounds out it takes a while you gotta find parts of beats where its open like intros/outros and breakdowns and the drum hits are easy to chop out individually. Takes a lil while but it's the same idea as chopping breaks for drum sounds
Old 11-21-2010, 05:21 PM   #5
Sinapse
Hip Hop aholic

seems like a pain in the ass but it's worth it cuz you will get some unique combinations of drums sounds, not the same kicks and snares and hats every fool downloading the kits uses
Old 11-21-2010, 05:25 PM   #6
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

yea i feel wat ur saying gonna start now. .
Old 11-21-2010, 05:34 PM   #7
Professor Poopsnagle
Banned

Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Make your own drum kits from acoustic drum samples. It will sound a million times better.
Professor Poopsnagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 05:41 PM   #8
Sinapse
Hip Hop aholic

idk man I think he wants dipset style drum sounds, clubby shit gonna be hard to find those kind of sounds with old acoustic samples
Old 11-21-2010, 05:52 PM   #9
Professor Poopsnagle
Banned

Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I hate those drums. Just get an 808 vst. I got a high quality Drumma Boy kit. Stolen from Patchwork studios
Old 11-21-2010, 06:02 PM   #10
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

nah nah nah look up araabmuzik nd ull see what i mean by the type of drums nd ish . . drums like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xpdfe_zXun4 nd this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwUmC...eature=related i like those hard snares nd kicks like tht . . also need sum bass like them too
Old 11-21-2010, 06:22 PM   #11
Professor Poopsnagle
Banned

They do sound a lot like Drumma Boys drums. Maybe the Hi Tek kit will suit you.
Old 11-21-2010, 07:19 PM   #12
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

i got the hi tek kit but i want tht ambient kinda sound on the kick tht makes it hit hard u no wat i mean. . .
Old 11-21-2010, 07:54 PM   #13
Professor Poopsnagle
Banned

Not really, but your best bet is to look at realraptalk.com forums or get something like EZdrummer.
Old 11-21-2010, 08:07 PM   #14
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killbot View Post
i got the hi tek kit but i want tht ambient kinda sound on the kick tht makes it hit hard u no wat i mean. . .
reverb?
Old 11-21-2010, 09:29 PM   #15
fatboybrandon
Your fav. artist's artist

fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

If you can challenge yourself to find the right sounds to design drum kits from scratch to sound like those producers who you admire it may be a good addition to your abilities as a producer, because it's a detailed way of studying their sound engineering.

When I hear some producers today who are looked at as the new & hottest, their early beats sound like they were designing/engineering their drums to sound like Pete Rock, J Dilla & Premier's. That type of work and study seems to separate great producers from others to me.

I have some kits of bare sounds played by real drummers here if you want to check it out:

http://cratesofjr.blogspot.com/p/breaks-for-sale.html

http://cratesofjr.blogspot.com/2010/...reakbeats.html

Here is a site of plug-in news: http://www.kvraudio.com/ I also send tweets about plug-ins from time to time www.twitter.com/cratesofjr

Good luck on your search of the kits.