news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Sound Shack

Old 11-23-2010, 09:32 AM   #1
Urban_Journalz
HANIF

Urban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal son
Default After Jimi....

and then Slash.....

who would you say is the next greatest guitarist?? I'm between Carlos Santana and Eric Clapton personally. I'd probably say Carlos though.
Old 11-23-2010, 09:47 AM   #2
issues

issues shaolin masta killaissues shaolin masta killaissues shaolin masta killaissues shaolin masta killaissues shaolin masta killaissues shaolin masta killaissues shaolin masta killa

Slash above Clapton and Santana in the greatest ranks?..

Last edited by issues; 11-23-2010 at 10:03 AM.
issues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 12:14 PM   #3
Urban_Journalz
HANIF

Urban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by issues View Post
Slash above Clapton and Santana in the greatest ranks?..

No. Jimi is the greatest in the ranks. And personally, I'd put Slash above Clapton, simply because I love Guns 'N' Roses and everything Slash has done since then. I'm a little familar with Clapton, but not as much as the other artists. So that's why I stand where I stand. How would you line them up??
Old 11-23-2010, 12:27 PM   #4
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

jimmy page?
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 12:48 PM   #5
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

Yngwie Malmsteen eloels.
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 12:51 PM   #6
Urban_Journalz
HANIF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post
jimmy page?
Jimi Hendrix
Old 11-23-2010, 02:06 PM   #7
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^ya, but after jimi hendrix (you know, the topic of your thread?).
Old 11-23-2010, 05:40 PM   #8
djskillz
Raggamuffin

djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Eddie Hazel

So many bodies on my microphone the shit's haunted
djskillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 08:14 PM   #9
GhostfaceThaPharoahe
PRODIGAL SUN

GhostfaceThaPharoahe crouching tiger

Slash is barely top 10 if not top 20
Old 11-23-2010, 09:47 PM   #10
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by djskillz View Post
Eddie Hazel
respect. David Gilmour
Old 11-23-2010, 10:22 PM   #11
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Quote:
Eddie Hazel
word
Michael Hampton was also a beast

David Gilmour was/is good...Frusciante, anyone?
Old 11-23-2010, 10:47 PM   #12
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

eh, ya he is pretty awesome...

ima throw out one i probably wont get many to agree with..Johnny Marr
Old 11-24-2010, 03:50 AM   #13
djskillz
Raggamuffin

djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post
word
Michael Hampton was also a beast

David Gilmour was/is good...Frusciante, anyone?
co-sign on frusciante and gilmour

So many bodies on my microphone the shit's haunted
djskillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 10:27 AM   #14
grt05
PRODIGAL SUN

grt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal son

co-sign on frusciante, it's a shame he is often overlooked because RHCP's record label pick the most radio friendly songs as singles. So the casual listener wouldn't think he was all that great.

Last edited by grt05; 12-02-2010 at 01:05 PM.
grt05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 10:42 AM   #15
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Eddie Hazel

deep

and what about Prince ?