news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 10-14-2005, 08:31 PM   #1
Fragmented
Tian Xia

Fragmented grasshopper
Default Racism

i'd like to have a debate here, without any religious, ignorent or political opinions,

i want to explore why people resolve their own insecurity with the abuse of others, while i know white people, in some faction are racist the problem is that all races are infact as bad as another, in all honesty, can racism ever be destroyed?

the simple answer to this is no, would be any different if any other society, apart from a white run society, i don't think it would change, the problem in my opinion is not colour but literally people themselves, seperation is a part of life that unavoidable, and even the most multicutural person you'll meet will always even if they deny it some racist though, because if it wasn't colour it would height weight hair etc.

the point being is humanity as a whole just built for self destruction.

remember keep the religious theorisism out of this thread,
Fragmented is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2005, 08:35 PM   #2
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Re: Racism

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fragmented
while i know white people, in some faction are racist the problem is that all races are infact as bad as another

THE FIRST THING YOU HAVE TO DO IS TELL YOURSELF THE TRUTH ABOUT THIS

AND POINT OUT WRONG WHEREVER YOU FIND IT

EVEN IF ITS YOU
Old 10-14-2005, 09:05 PM   #3
Fragmented
Tian Xia

Fragmented grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS
THE FIRST THING YOU HAVE TO DO IS TELL YOURSELF THE TRUTH ABOUT THIS

AND POINT OUT WRONG WHEREVER YOU FIND IT

EVEN IF ITS YOU
thats the truth you can convince yourself that white people are "bad by design" etc but the truth is all races are equally racist thats the truth
Old 10-14-2005, 09:13 PM   #4
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
thats the truth you can convince yourself that white people are "bad by design" etc but the truth is all races are equally racist thats the truth

LOL - I WOULN'T HAVE TO CONVINCE MYSELF OF THAT AT ALL
Old 10-14-2005, 09:32 PM   #5
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
you need to be careful in how you define "racist"....people in here will tear your thread up just from that.

Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2005, 01:30 AM   #6
Koolish
Don't Mess With It

Koolish drunken mastaKoolish drunken masta
Default Go

i grew up around all races, so i don't see colour, i just see people, which in categories are : gangster, faggots, posers, cool, losers, shit like that.
________
VOYEUR TUBES

Last edited by Koolish; 03-24-2011 at 01:08 PM.
Koolish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2005, 01:43 AM   #7
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

how can you say that all people are racist. there are racist people in every race, but to say everyone is racist is plain stupid. racism isnt inevitable, it is just alot of ignorant people expresses their incorrect opinion. the fact that racism is widespread does not mean that it is part of human existence or something, just ignorance.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2005, 05:57 AM   #8
K.E.G.

K.E.G. Village Idiot

Racism is aweful. The divided states, (yes divided) of America has to be one, if not the biggest areas responsible for this globally.
The Germans and their history seemed to have worked.
All the boys are buzshaving their heads to the social extreme.
Its because of fear. Whoever was the first to look different was afraid of the originator. Plate tectonics and surrounding habitats with various climates made people what they are now.

Personal LP Title:
Hate Me 'Cause I Hate Haters
K.E.G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2005, 06:02 AM   #9
Fragmented
Tian Xia

Fragmented grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolifical ENG
you need to be careful in how you define "racist"....people in here will tear your thread up just from that.
ok perhaps i worded it wrong the thing i'm trying to get across is the world will never be free of racism, because fear is a overiding factor in racism most times, or hatred.

the problem that society bring into play is what goverment do on behalf of the people, or how religion in some cases teaches you that one person is evil, or certain groups are this etc, i think it's time to address the ignorence, in this respect, because i think multicultural society is a beautiful thing, it just seems some people in life are determined to destroy what the good hearted people of this world are trying to build

sorry for any confusing

peace
Old 10-15-2005, 06:02 AM   #10
the funky drunk
Veteran Member

the funky drunk grasshopper

isnt the term racist infact racist , to look at someone with a different skin color as a different race , we all belong to the human race .
the funky drunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2005, 07:35 AM   #11
K.E.G.

K.E.G. Village Idiot

we are all one race
its just people don't consciencely realize it isn't a race to be won.
but you fools knew that.
K.E.G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2005, 07:52 AM   #12
King Callabah
Im Ballin' As Fuck Bitch

King Callabah grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koolish
i grew up around all races, so i don't see colour, i just see people, which in categories are : gangster, faggots, posers, cool, losers, shit like that.
give this man a mutha fuckin medal or sumtin! im witchu mang! i live in a BIG multirace community, they all ma brothaz and sistahs

i lack that part of me thats supposed to give a fuck
im so fuckin ballin' i walk around with L1NK's muma on ma dick muh'fucka
King Callabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2005, 11:11 AM   #13
LHX
healthy merking

LHX drunken mastaLHX drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to LHX

figure out what racism is

racism is not a PROBLEM

racism is the SYMPTOM of a BIGGER PROBLEM

there is a huge difference

stop talking about racism like there is something that can be done about it

Quote:
this is identical to racism because it sprouts from the same problem

in other terms
it is a SYMPTOM of the same PROBLEM

i am interested in how many people are still gonna be 'cool' when they think that they have to start hording their canned goods

allow me to repeat:

RACISM is not a PROBLEM
it is a SYMPTOM

but
here in our 'developed' society
where we take tylenol for headaches and coffee to stay awake so we can continue getting headaches

i am sure we will continue talking about 'racism' like there is something that can be done about it

and retards like me will still try to unsuccessfully help people out

go astros
Old 10-15-2005, 12:47 PM   #14
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

TeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to TeknicelStylez Send a message via MSN to TeknicelStylez

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHX
figure out what racism is

racism is not a PROBLEM

racism is the SYMPTOM of a BIGGER PROBLEM

there is a huge difference

stop talking about racism like there is something that can be done about it

this is identical to racism because it sprouts from the same problem

in other terms
it is a SYMPTOM of the same PROBLEM

i am interested in how many people are still gonna be 'cool' when they think that they have to start hording their canned goods

allow me to repeat:

RACISM is not a PROBLEM
it is a SYMPTOM

but
here in our 'developed' society
where we take tylenol for headaches and coffee to stay awake so we can continue getting headaches

i am sure we will continue talking about 'racism' like there is something that can be done about it

and retards like me will still try to unsuccessfully help people out

go astros
My man speaks the truth listen to him

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986
TeknicelStylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2005, 02:03 PM   #15
W.U.T.A.N.G.
Banned

W.U.T.A.N.G. grasshopper

I believe the white man's racism makes us 'minorities' racist.
W.U.T.A.N.G. is offline   Reply With Quote