news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 11-26-2010, 12:03 AM   #16
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
White Rappers YOU consider iller than Eminem

how much time you got, buddyy?

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 12:05 AM   #17
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

aaaaaaahahahahahaha

rep added

NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 12:16 AM   #18
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by food for thought View Post

hahahahaha
theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 12:52 AM   #19
Mcthuggin99
K.O.D

Mcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by food for thought View Post

hahahahahaha id rep if i could

Mcthuggin99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 01:08 AM   #20
Paranoid
-

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

Ill Bill.

But even myself I consider

But I'm an MC
Paranoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 01:09 AM   #21
Inspektah Meth-Tical

People saying Eminem is wack doesn't know what they're talking about. His new shit is garbage but his first three albums 'Infinite' 'Slim Shady LP' and 'Marshall Mathers LP' featured some of the dopest lyricism ever.

Infinite:
Ayo, my pen and paper cause a chain reaction
To get your brain relaxing, a zany acting maniac in action
A brainiac in fact son, you mainly lack attraction

Open Mic:
You bitches get a hysterectomy disrespecting me
You wanna feel the full effect of me, hand a tech to me
Intellectually superior, I'll make the whack wearier
Inferior, deterior rate, like bacteria
Materially, killing serially, clearly you'll see
How much in fear when u hear me you'll be
Shiver and shake, quiver and quake
Bite a rhyme and rip it off then stiffer and ache, whither and break
You slithering snake, gibbering fake, fibbering flake
I'll twist you into a different shape

313:

Your ass forgot, so just in case you don't remember me
I'll run your brain around the block to jog your fucking memory
It's either them or me man, kill or be killed
You will and be sealed your casket closed you still gonna be billed
My facilities filled with fans, packed to capacity
I'll send a rapper back with the crack of his ass shitty
If he's acting soft and he cowers
He better come cleaner then Jay Rue jacking off when he showers
You flowers got no clout with a thing
You could date a stick of dynamite and wouldn't go out with a bang
I showered the slang, simple as A,B,C's
Skip over the D's and rock the microphone with ease
Dethrone MC's and I'ma max alone
Relax your dome like a solo from a saxophone
So facts are known, writers get treated with shocks
I rock a beat harder then you could beat it with rocks
I'm greeted with flocks, of fellow follower's singers
You couldn't make the fans throw up their hands if they swallowed their fingers

LOL. Have you people just mad at him for some reason, Eminem used to be one of the dopest lyricist around, every rapper except Black Thought loses their fire, Eminem just isn't motivated anymore. He had a lot back then because he was poor and had nothing but now he is one of the richest rappers and so the motivation disspears. But Eminem is far from wack, the second greatest white rapper next to RA the Rugged Man.

Last edited by Inspektah Meth-Tical; 11-26-2010 at 01:17 AM.
Old 11-26-2010, 01:24 AM   #22
Paranoid
-

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

By the way

Stop sleepin
Old 11-26-2010, 01:30 AM   #23
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 01:32 AM   #24
Paranoid
-

I'm on my 18th beer and Eminem can't fuck with Joe Spinnel any day of the week

Old 11-26-2010, 01:34 AM   #25
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

MC 900 Ft. Jesus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 02:07 AM   #26
UncontrolledSubstans
PRODIGAL SUN

UncontrolledSubstans shaolin masta killaUncontrolledSubstans shaolin masta killaUncontrolledSubstans shaolin masta killaUncontrolledSubstans shaolin masta killaUncontrolledSubstans shaolin masta killaUncontrolledSubstans shaolin masta killaUncontrolledSubstans shaolin masta killa

Nah... Em is still killing it in 2010:

Third verse is crazy.

Last edited by UncontrolledSubstans; 11-26-2010 at 02:13 AM.
UncontrolledSubstans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 02:31 AM   #27
issues

issues shaolin masta killaissues shaolin masta killaissues shaolin masta killaissues shaolin masta killaissues shaolin masta killaissues shaolin masta killaissues shaolin masta killa

lol @ Vinnie Paz & shit better than Eminem..

lol @ people doing it because all of a sudden its cool to say Eminem is shit..

lol @ people forgetting how technically great Eminem is..

lol @ Necro is better..

lol @ lol..

lol.. @ that its always Eminem Vs. [white rapper]..

lol @ lol.. @ lol.. lol..

lol..

issues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 02:52 AM   #28
muscularghandi
PRODIGAL SUN

muscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikke View Post
Recovery wasn't good at all
This ^^^^
muscularghandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 07:38 PM   #29
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

There are so many hypocritical turds on this site,(that's right it's a fuck Wu-Corp rant) it's sickening.

You fags will totally rip another MC to shreads for irrelevant shit like how they act outside of the booth or because they are "thug" enough, yet Eminem gets a pass because he had a couple of dope albums 10+ years ago.

I agree with the common consensus, that from 1997-2001 Eminem was untouchable.

Every verse he spit was flames, he provided other artists both mainstream and underground with insane features, and was laced with bangin' beats courtesy of The Bass Bros. & Dr. Dre.

Even all of the unreleased material he recorded was classic.

Then his music went into a downward spiral of mediocre to utterly wack

To act like this guy is immune to any critisism because of his early is utter bullshit.

It's so easy to point out which of you were 11 years old when MMLP dropped and that it was the first rap album you ever heard or bought.

You get all uptight when someone suggests this dude isn't the end-all-be-all of MCs just because he was a lot of you fags' first crush.

It must be tough for some of you to listen to Stan, because you wonder if it was the letter YOU wrote him that inspired him to write that song.

Some of the same people who make it a full time job to hate on rappers for everything they do outside of their music defend Eminem even though he is exposed as more of a pussy every day he opens his mouth.

And yes Necro is better than Eminem, his style and persona is everything Eminem wanted to be but couldn't pull of cuz he's a doofus.

Necro has more brutal lyrics, verse stucture with just as much if not more technical prowess, beats that would make Marshall never want to touch a production equipment again.

And most important, he'll back the shit talk up, he doesn't need an army of black dudes to fight for him.

It's not enough that Em can cram a tons of multis and punchlines into a verse, he can't find a middleground with his delivery (it's either screaming or a cartoon character voice), the beats he's used since MMLP get progressively shittier, his hooks suck, his punchlines get more and more forced and his subject matter gets whinier by the track.

So you're goddamn right, there are tons of white MCs better than Eminem right now.

I'm a fuckin' hypocrite too, but I can admit it.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???

Last edited by Mr. R&B; 11-26-2010 at 07:43 PM.
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 07:42 PM   #30
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

please remember eminem patent his style after whom