news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat > SID ROW

Old 03-16-2013, 11:06 AM   #1
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms
Default It's Better To Be Dead Than Alive Because............

when you're alive, you gotta worry about getting a job, finding a place to live, you gotta go to school, you got assholes bothering you. There's some things about life that cause people to be stressed out and depressed and sometimes suicidal. Only things i like about life are basketball, football, movies, rap music, r&b music, women, cars, money. If it wasn't for these things, i wouldn't wanna live because at least when you're dead, you don't have to look for a job, find a place to live, go to school. I wanna say rest in peace to dead celebrities like Redd Foxx, Robin Harris, Richard Pryor, Marvin Gaye, 2Pac, Notorious Big, Eazy E, Jam Master Jay, Big L, Freaky Tah of Lost Boys, Heavy D, KMG of Above The Law, Guru, Michael Jackson, Corey Haim, Gary Coleman, Bernie Mac, Ol Dirty Bastard, X-1 who rapped on Onyx and Wu Tang's The Worst song and i'll see you when i get to the cemetary. I also wanna say rest in peace to my mom's parents, my dad's mother, my aunt's husband.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 11:30 AM   #2
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

BROKE BiTCH YOUR 2 CENTS DONT MATTOO

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 12:42 PM   #3
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Charles, you live in America. Seriously? You have it better than most people.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 12:51 PM   #4
D.projectile

D.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkey

not if he doesnt think so
D.projectile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 01:47 PM   #5
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

Ironman, just because i have 2 jobs doesn't mean that everything is good. I can't afford my own place and i can't afford to buy a car unless i buy a used one. Even though i hate a lot of black men, i don't like seeing them struggle to get money and having to sell drugs and rob banks and rob and kill blacks because they can't get a job. It's too hard to get a job for blacks and it shouldn't be that way. It's tougher for black men to get jobs than black women. Racism is still a serious problem and it's never going to go away. That's why i said it's better to be dead than alive because when you're dead, you don't have to worry about getting a job, getting a place to live and paying bills. Whites say blacks need to take education seriously but having a college degree isn't gonna guarantee you a good job and most blacks don't have money to go to college. So that's why so many black men don't go to college.

I know a lot of ya'll may read what i'm saying and disagree and i don't care. You may say i'm crazy for saying it's better to be dead than alive because being born is a gift from God and it is a gift but when you're old enough to see how life is, you're gonna wish you were dead especially when you're poor and can't get a job. Having no money and not having a lot of it would make you wanna die because even if you got a job and you aren't making a lot of money, you can't survive with a little bit of money.
Old 03-16-2013, 02:07 PM   #6
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^Only in America because good money, a decent job and material things are required in order to live a decent life.

Life isn't easy, but imagine trying to survive in countries like South Africa, India, Mexico, Iraq, Iran, etc. Life is REAL there, Charles! We Americans have it a lot better compared to most of the world in terms of freedom, money, and opportunities.

Nothing's easy.
Old 03-16-2013, 02:11 PM   #7
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

SmH@ HAVING 2 JOBS AND BEING POOR, THIS IS MY PROBLEM WHEN I MAKE IT RAIN WIT CHARLIES CHECKS
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=121260

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 02:12 PM   #8
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

Yes i know that it's rough in countries overseas and you're right that job opportunities are better in america but there's still no excuse for a lot of blacks being unemployed. The reason why a lot of blacks are still unemployed is because of whites being racist. How is it that foreigners can come to america and can't speak english and get jobs before blacks get jobs? Foreigners can also own businesses in black neighborhoods when blacks should be owning businesses in their neighborhoods.
Old 03-16-2013, 02:16 PM   #9
D.projectile

everyones struggles realer to them then someone elses..a poor middle eastern can come to the uk or america and eventually allow himself/herself to inherit problems dat are more commonplace in in the uk or america..that 'your better of then starving africans stuff' dont wash imo although yeah if that philisophy renews your gratitude then cool
Old 03-16-2013, 02:42 PM   #10
D.projectile

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.projectile View Post
..a poor middle eastern can come to the uk or america and eventually allow himself/herself to inherit problems dat are more commonplace in in the uk or america..
with the same intensity as the more brutal shit back home
Old 03-16-2013, 06:33 PM   #11
IrOnMaN
I understand

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Yes i know that it's rough in countries overseas and you're right that job opportunities are better in america but there's still no excuse for a lot of blacks being unemployed. The reason why a lot of blacks are still unemployed is because of whites being racist. How is it that foreigners can come to america and can't speak english and get jobs before blacks get jobs? Foreigners can also own businesses in black neighborhoods when blacks should be owning businesses in their neighborhoods.
Well, a lot of Native Americans and Hispanics are either underemployed or unemployed, including whites. It's just not blacks, Charles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.projectile View Post
everyones struggles realer to them then someone elses..a poor middle eastern can come to the uk or america and eventually allow himself/herself to inherit problems dat are more commonplace in in the uk or america..that 'your better of then starving africans stuff' dont wash imo although yeah if that philisophy renews your gratitude then cool
No where is perfect but in America there are endless opportunities.
Old 03-17-2013, 03:40 AM   #12
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

Ironman, you make some good points but i bet you there's more blacks unemployed than whites, hispanics, native americans. Like Willie D of the Geto Boys said on You Still A Nigga song that when blacks try to get a job, count how many doors slam LOL. That's funny but true. Looking for a job making good money shouldn't be hard for most blacks but unfortunately it is. That's why now i understand why some black men do illegal things to get money and racist whites stupid asses believe that some black men like selling drugs and they like going to prison. The reality is that some black men don't like selling drugs and don't like going to prison.
Old 03-17-2013, 05:30 AM   #13
ratty mayonnaise
Yammich maeker

ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

fuck dead celebs.

feel sorry for dead children who where beginning their lives, before being gunned down by some foreign army, who invaded lands.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

ratty mayonnaise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 08:17 AM   #14
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
when you're alive, you gotta worry about getting a job, finding a place to live, you gotta go to school, you got assholes bothering you. There's some things about life that cause people to be stressed out and depressed and sometimes suicidal. Only things i like about life are basketball, football, movies, rap music, r&b music, women, cars, money. If it wasn't for these things, i wouldn't wanna live because at least when you're dead, you don't have to look for a job, find a place to live, go to school. I wanna say rest in peace to dead celebrities like Redd Foxx, Robin Harris, Richard Pryor, Marvin Gaye, 2Pac, Notorious Big, Eazy E, Jam Master Jay, Big L, Freaky Tah of Lost Boys, Heavy D, KMG of Above The Law, Guru, Michael Jackson, Corey Haim, Gary Coleman, Bernie Mac, Ol Dirty Bastard, X-1 who rapped on Onyx and Wu Tang's The Worst song and i'll see you when i get to the cemetary. I also wanna say rest in peace to my mom's parents, my dad's mother, my aunt's husband.
ahahahahaha!!!!

If I was a janitor in real life like you, I would probably want to die too.

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 08:20 AM   #15
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CEITEDMOFO AKA HEAT View Post

BROKE BiTCH YOUR 2 CENTS DONT MATTOO
lmfao funniest gif ever

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote