0
 

home
news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat > SID ROW

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-27-2010, 08:38 AM   #76
angry!
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 3,690
Rep Power: 0
angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRONZBODY View Post
Angry! you my nigga man....but i cant co'sign wit u on this one son... bronze iz that dude(imo)



we still good tho son!!!
anybody gettin their panties in a twist... study this post...

no feelings caught...

kept it movin.... respect homie...

i dont care how any of yall try to spin it....

HAVOC learned how to be HAVOC by watchin q-tip and marly marl...

but HAVOC IS NO BITER!!!!!!!!!!!

bronze naz learned how to be rza lite listening to RZA...

jacked ONE of RZA styles and did absolutely nothin to advance it...

that doesnt mean he doesnt got bangers...

like i said, the only people gettin mad about this thread is bronze dickriders and bronze wackass brother...

kevlar, i had you wrong...

i called you a wanna be...

youre actually a NOBODY!!!!!!!!!!

the only reason you have any fans (loose term - they dont cop your shit) is cuz you piggy back off your brother.. who thinks hes a young rza in his prime!!!!!!!!!!!!
angry! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 09:05 AM   #77
dret.izm
SHAOLIN STUDENT
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 494
Rep Power: 0
dret.izm crouching tigerdret.izm crouching tiger
Default

shark nigga or not.... bronze's shit sounds good. and if rza aint putting out that classic material anymore then fuck it.... let him eat that shit up!! in the end i just wanna hear dope beats...

but imo... bronze has advanced the style. maybe not in a gigantic way........ but i reckon its different.
__________________
dret.izm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 09:08 AM   #78
Mumm Ra
God's Replica
 
Mumm Ra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Black Pyramid
Age: 29
Posts: 10,061
Blog Entries: 2
Rep Power: 78
Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRONZBODY View Post
Angry! you my nigga man....but i cant co'sign wit u on this one son... bronze iz that dude(imo)



we still good tho son!!!
c/s
i mean
i think The Darkest Knights was better produced than most of 60 sec's or the new Wisemen's album
but bronze is still good
__________________
Mumm Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 09:23 AM   #79
Wu Stoneman
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 140
Rep Power: 0
Wu Stoneman crouching tiger
Default

Angry, so Now Kevlaar is wack? Please! you dont know real skill. You look like an ass, and you continue to appear jealous of Bronze's whole life. My argument is Bronze has advanced his style using live instruments, and he chops his stuff up. Show me a song as chopped up as 'Lyrical Swords' even by Rza. Rza doesn't chop up a lot. YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT! YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ABOUT PRODUCING. Cream, criminology, tearz, liquid swords, camay, hollow bones, daytona 500, i could go on and on. ALL PRETTY MUCH LOOPS.

Rare Breed, lyrical Swords, cocaine blunts, ringing bells, street corners, lucy, get u shot, corn liquor thoughts, no face, day to god, the birth, brothers aint brothers, slow blues, I COULD GO ON. These are all OBVIOUSLY chopped by Bronze deftly. (And i've found several of these originals)

With that I would argue that Bronze over all has a DIFFERENT STYLE THAN RZA. Go read the autobiography of Malcolm X and learn how to base your argument with FACTS, because facts can't be
Argued.

If you know anything about producing you can't argue the fact that RZA when sampling did ALOT of looping. Bronze Nazareth clearly works with pieces and runs them together. TRUE FACT. So can we really say Bronze bit his style when his style is different? True facts show, no. He has a Wu influenced sound but a totally different style of producing. It's evident upon listening.

come on angry! And your three supporters Lets debate with facts and truth like real men. Your argument is now ETHERED.

you are now proven to just be a hater. Is this really that radar vaan guy? ETHERED.
Wu Stoneman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 09:52 AM   #80
angry!
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 3,690
Rep Power: 0
angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wu Stoneman View Post
Angry, so Now Kevlaar is wack? Please! you dont know real skill. You look like an ass, and you continue to appear jealous of Bronze's whole life. My argument is Bronze has advanced his style using live instruments, and he chops his stuff up. Show me a song as chopped up as 'Lyrical Swords' even by Rza. Rza doesn't chop up a lot. YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT! YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ABOUT PRODUCING. Cream, criminology, tearz, liquid swords, camay, hollow bones, daytona 500, i could go on and on. ALL PRETTY MUCH LOOPS.

Rare Breed, lyrical Swords, cocaine blunts, ringing bells, street corners, lucy, get u shot, corn liquor thoughts, no face, day to god, the birth, brothers aint brothers, slow blues, I COULD GO ON. These are all OBVIOUSLY chopped by Bronze deftly. (And i've found several of these originals)

With that I would argue that Bronze over all has a DIFFERENT STYLE THAN RZA. Go read the autobiography of Malcolm X and learn how to base your argument with FACTS, because facts can't be
Argued.

If you know anything about producing you can't argue the fact that RZA when sampling did ALOT of looping. Bronze Nazareth clearly works with pieces and runs them together. TRUE FACT. So can we really say Bronze bit his style when his style is different? True facts show, no. He has a Wu influenced sound but a totally different style of producing. It's evident upon listening.

come on angry! And your three supporters Lets debate with facts and truth like real men. Your argument is now ETHERED.

you are now proven to just be a hater. Is this really that radar vaan guy? ETHERED.
when RZA was looping lo fi samples...

imposters ran the sound into the ground...

enter BOBBY DIGITAL you fuckin doofus...

and wu forever didnt have live elements out the ass?!!?!?!?!!?

plus the arrangments were INFINITELY more complex...

8 diagrams is sonically superior to ANY project bronze produced in full...

you dont know shit jack...

youre taking great offense, because you idolize bronze imitation knock off beats... you fancy yourself wu-elements in your production style... look at your fuckin name you STAN... youre a fuckin clown, making music with no historical sense or innovation...

build your own legacy...

instead of piggybackin... like a bitch...

it gets you nowhere!!!!!!!!!

youll fool the sheep....

the real heads always can spot a biter...

youre a biter idolzing a biter...

main difference between bronze and RZA?!?!?!!?

RZA has multiple styles... bronze only capable of biting one...

but hes working with live bands now... wonder where he got that idea?!?!!?!?!?!?

i think you probably shook bronze hand before and got weak, cuz youre mad as shit about me statin the obvious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that bronze wishes he was RZA... and is a fuckin wanna be... just like cilvaringz...

eat a dick stone man, you have a small brain, bitch tendencies, and no imagination!!!!!!!!!!
angry! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 09:54 AM   #81
SMH
SHAOLIN STUDENT
 
SMH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 476
Rep Power: 0
SMH crouching tiger
Default

Ethered?? Is that a fucking joke "Wu STONEMAN"??

"Cream, criminology, tearz, liquid swords, camay, hollow bones, daytona 500, i could go on and on. ALL PRETTY MUCH LOOPS."...

...you are trying to defend Bronzes "style"...be dissing the production of Cream? of Liquid Swords? in 2009 kanye west has basically made a remake of the Liquid Swords Beat with "Heartless" and has like 40million views, but yeah right its just a loop.

"show me one song that is as chopped as "lyrical swords"?" whats your point??
show me ONE Beat, one single bronze BEAT that you think is better than the " SWORDSMAN" beat of liquid swords. just one.

its crazy yo, people are dissrespecting the reason why they are posting on this forum.
SMH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 09:59 AM   #82
FasterBlade
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 2,107
Rep Power: 19
FasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venoms
Default

lol @ RZA biting Paul, but thats another thread

Bronze is official, no matter what you think of his work. done tracks for RZA/GZA/MK, worked with Rae and countless Killa Beez. hes been accepted by pretty much everyone but U-God, so thats says it all.
__________________
poppa large, big shot on the east coast..
FasterBlade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 10:01 AM   #83
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer
 
food for thought's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
Posts: 17,272
Rep Power: 102
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

peace yo i gotta disagree with my boy angry!,


i think its not fair to call bronze a biter. i think what hes doing is no different than what the elements do. math, 4th, true, all them

they took what was taught by rza and ran with it. he influenced them but its not fair to call them biters.

imo he deserves undying respect and recognition for giving the fans what they want, with the cosignment from most of the original gods if not all (ugod is a sensitive fuck anyway). hes got the dope music that we all want to hear

peace
__________________
We do it for the people.



food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 10:04 AM   #84
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!
 
DR. NICK RIVIERA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: yes, I has it
Age: 25
Posts: 13,550
Rep Power: 56
DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

where is the line between biting and imitating? seriously?

fuck that shit, if it's dope, it's dope, if it's good, it's good...and if something is going wood, that don't necessarly mean that it's bad music - maybe the marketing campaign failed or there wasn't any
__________________
bring back begongo!!
DR. NICK RIVIERA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 10:06 AM   #85
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer
 
food for thought's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
Posts: 17,272
Rep Power: 102
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

yo

biting is stealing what someone else makes and acting as if its your own.

bronze dont do that.
__________________
We do it for the people.



food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 11:08 AM   #86
Wu Stoneman
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 140
Rep Power: 0
Wu Stoneman crouching tiger
Default

Quote:
enter BOBBY DIGITAL you fuckin doofus...
Bobby Digital had loops too dummy. The fact remains that when Rza was sampling, he more often than not LOOPS them.



Quote:
you dont know shit jack...

youre taking great offense, because you idolize bronze imitation knock off beats... you fancy yourself wu-elements in your production style... look at your fuckin name you STAN... youre a fuckin clown, making music with no historical sense or innovation...
LOL Dude you act like you know me personally, thanks for telling me who I am because you know me so well. To me Rza is still better than bronze, but the FACT remains, Bronze employs a different style to make his beats. It's evident by listening.

How do you figure I make music? I can study production without making music. Ever heard of music theory? You have to resort to name calling and shit talk because you can't factually prove your point. That's fine call me what you want, you're a fake ass electronic thug. You are the Bronze & Rza STAN, fighting so hard to stick up for Rza, and down Bronze Nazareth even ignoring ture facts and evidence.



Quote:
youre a biter idolzing a biter...
Now I'm a biter. LOL Okay name caller, again prove your argument with facts, or ignore reality and name call instead.


Quote:
but hes working with live bands now... wonder where he got that idea?!?!!?!?!?!?
Oh man you're right, this means the ROOTS bit RZA too because they have a live band, oh and Mozart and Jimmy Hendrix, and Bobby Womack, and Amadeus they all bit Rza too. Stop cocksucking! I'm a fan of Rza's as well but don't ignore facts to stick up for your imaginary friendship of Rza.



Quote:
eat a dick stone man, you have a small brain, bitch tendencies, and no imagination!!!!!!!!!!
Man all these namecalling and shit talk, really proves your weak ass point. I have such a small brain you're right. It was really tough with my small brain to get a degree in music theory. STFU radar vaan!


Quote:
SMH...you are trying to defend Bronzes "style"...be dissing the production of Cream? of Liquid Swords? in 2009 kanye west has basically made a remake of the Liquid Swords Beat with "Heartless" and has like 40million views, but yeah right its just a loop.
I'm not defending Bronze I don't have to facts are facts man. Please show me where I "dissed" the production of Cream and Liquid Swords? I never disrespected Rza's beats, I stated the simple fact that those songs I mentioned, were loops. Right or wrong? Show me where I disrespected his production..please. You just offended by the truth, maybe? So what about Kanye, what does that have to do with the liquid swords being a willie mitchell LOOP? We are talking the style of production.

Quote:
"show me one song that is as chopped as "lyrical swords"?" whats your point??
My point is if you listen to the instrumental of Lyrical Swords and the original it is brilliantly chopped, and small notes have been pitch up, and th vocal sample added in on key, all layered perfectly. My whole point is that Bronze does more chopping than Rza did with his samples. Period. Prove me wrong.

Quote:
its crazy yo, people are dissrespecting the reason why they are posting on this forum.
So stating facts is now disrespect? Really? I did not disrepect Rza anywhere. Be real man.


Quote:
biting is stealing what someone else makes and acting as if its your own.

bronze dont do that.
Exactly! Bronze has made his own sound in the Wu vein. If you're going to try and defame Bronze then fairly defame 4th, True, Math, Goldfingaz, Kanye. Why is angry so stuck on Bronze? Oh he's radar van and wants to BE bronze. Angry would trade places with Bronze in a millisecond lmao!
Wu Stoneman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 11:18 AM   #87
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!
 
RUSHING PLATYPUS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,697
Rep Power: 0
RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by angry! View Post
when RZA was looping lo fi samples...

imposters ran the sound into the ground...

enter BOBBY DIGITAL you fuckin doofus...

and wu forever didnt have live elements out the ass?!!?!?!?!!?

plus the arrangments were INFINITELY more complex...

8 diagrams is sonically superior to ANY project bronze produced in full...

you dont know shit jack...

youre taking great offense, because you idolize bronze imitation knock off beats... you fancy yourself wu-elements in your production style... look at your fuckin name you STAN... youre a fuckin clown, making music with no historical sense or innovation...

build your own legacy...

instead of piggybackin... like a bitch...

it gets you nowhere!!!!!!!!!

youll fool the sheep....

the real heads always can spot a biter...

youre a biter idolzing a biter...

main difference between bronze and RZA?!?!?!!?

RZA has multiple styles... bronze only capable of biting one...

but hes working with live bands now... wonder where he got that idea?!?!!?!?!?!?

i think you probably shook bronze hand before and got weak, cuz youre mad as shit about me statin the obvious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that bronze wishes he was RZA... and is a fuckin wanna be... just like cilvaringz...

eat a dick stone man, you have a small brain, bitch tendencies, and no imagination!!!!!!!!!!
__________________
RUSHING PLATYPUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 11:21 AM   #88
angry!
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 3,690
Rep Power: 0
angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wu Stoneman View Post
Bobby Digital had loops too dummy. The fact remains that when Rza was sampling, he more often than not LOOPS them.





LOL Dude you act like you know me personally, thanks for telling me who I am because you know me so well. To me Rza is still better than bronze, but the FACT remains, Bronze employs a different style to make his beats. It's evident by listening.

How do you figure I make music? I can study production without making music. Ever heard of music theory? You have to resort to name calling and shit talk because you can't factually prove your point. That's fine call me what you want, you're a fake ass electronic thug. You are the Bronze & Rza STAN, fighting so hard to stick up for Rza, and down Bronze Nazareth even ignoring ture facts and evidence.





Now I'm a biter. LOL Okay name caller, again prove your argument with facts, or ignore reality and name call instead.




Oh man you're right, this means the ROOTS bit RZA too because they have a live band, oh and Mozart and Jimmy Hendrix, and Bobby Womack, and Amadeus they all bit Rza too. Stop cocksucking! I'm a fan of Rza's as well but don't ignore facts to stick up for your imaginary friendship of Rza.





Man all these namecalling and shit talk, really proves your weak ass point. I have such a small brain you're right. It was really tough with my small brain to get a degree in music theory. STFU radar vaan!




I'm not defending Bronze I don't have to facts are facts man. Please show me where I "dissed" the production of Cream and Liquid Swords? I never disrespected Rza's beats, I stated the simple fact that those songs I mentioned, were loops. Right or wrong? Show me where I disrespected his production..please. You just offended by the truth, maybe? So what about Kanye, what does that have to do with the liquid swords being a willie mitchell LOOP? We are talking the style of production.



My point is if you listen to the instrumental of Lyrical Swords and the original it is brilliantly chopped, and small notes have been pitch up, and th vocal sample added in on key, all layered perfectly. My whole point is that Bronze does more chopping than Rza did with his samples. Period. Prove me wrong.



So stating facts is now disrespect? Really? I did not disrepect Rza anywhere. Be real man.




Exactly! Bronze has made his own sound in the Wu vein. If you're going to try and defame Bronze then fairly defame 4th, True, Math, Goldfingaz, Kanye. Why is angry so stuck on Bronze? Oh he's radar van and wants to BE bronze. Angry would trade places with Bronze in a millisecond lmao!
get a refund for that bullshit degree...

its not helping!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I HAVE A DEGREE IN MUSIC THEORY! FACTS ARE FACTS"

youre a fuckin clown...

you have no soul...

so you wasted years of life lookin for one...

what a waste...

you a fuckin engineer dog!?!?!?!?

you got a pony tail huh... you wannna crash a bronze studio session huh?!?!!? holla at kevlarr, hell make it happen!!!!!!!!!!!!

youre like...

the ONLY bozo...

that took this thread personally....

i already said bronze got beats, im just reaffirming the fact hes a biter...

AVATAR had very little originality... doesnt mean it wasnt a good movie... see?!?!!?!?!

fuckin block head...

youre on bronze dick, you cant even talk about him rationally...

hot and bothered... like a bitch!!!!!!!!!!

go take that degree in music theory, and shove it up your fuckin ass you homo!!!!!!!!!!!
angry! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 11:29 AM   #89
Taskmaster2112
PRODIGAL SUN
 
Taskmaster2112's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Chicago
Posts: 796
Rep Power: 0
Taskmaster2112 shaolin masta killaTaskmaster2112 shaolin masta killaTaskmaster2112 shaolin masta killaTaskmaster2112 shaolin masta killaTaskmaster2112 shaolin masta killaTaskmaster2112 shaolin masta killaTaskmaster2112 shaolin masta killaTaskmaster2112 shaolin masta killa
Default

^Avatar was a terrible movie. and i dig Bronze's stuff and i think his sound is a variation of the Wu sound, just like 4th, True, etc.
Taskmaster2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 11:30 AM   #90
TUCO
THE DIFFERENCE
 
TUCO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: D.A.D.E
Posts: 5,129
Rep Power: 23
TUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killa
Default

avatar bit off ferngully...james cameron shark nigga
__________________
a.k.a. The Difference saying check out my 1st video

TUCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:01 AM.


Copyright 2000 - 2013 The Wu-Tang Corp. & shift-one