news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat > SID ROW

Old 11-27-2010, 11:37 AM   #91
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by angry! View Post
get a refund for that bullshit degree...

its not helping!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I HAVE A DEGREE IN MUSIC THEORY! FACTS ARE FACTS"

youre a fuckin clown...

you have no soul...

so you wasted years of life lookin for one...

what a waste...

you a fuckin engineer dog!?!?!?!?

you got a pony tail huh... you wannna crash a bronze studio session huh?!?!!? holla at kevlarr, hell make it happen!!!!!!!!!!!!

youre like...

the ONLY bozo...

that took this thread personally....

i already said bronze got beats, im just reaffirming the fact hes a biter...

AVATAR had very little originality... doesnt mean it wasnt a good movie... see?!?!!?!?!

fuckin block head...

youre on bronze dick, you cant even talk about him rationally...

hot and bothered... like a bitch!!!!!!!!!!

go take that degree in music theory, and shove it up your fuckin ass you homo!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-27-2010, 11:42 AM   #92
wt36
CHICKEN HEAD

wt36 Sinister snakewt36 Sinister snakewt36 Sinister snakewt36 Sinister snakewt36 Sinister snakewt36 Sinister snake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wu Stoneman View Post
Bobby Digital had loops too dummy. The fact remains that when Rza was sampling, he more often than not LOOPS them.
i think bronze is mad dope, but he has made nothing, NOTHING that is even the ballpark of bob digital. Are you fuckin nuts jack ass?????

In-stereo is a fucking producers album. It is 11 years after its release & there still aint another album that sounds anything like it. Rza took the script flipped it & came up with a masterpiece.

I aint gona speak for angry he does that welll enough on his own, but to me that is entirely the point of the thread.

Rza = baskin robins 31 flavors

bronze = dairy queen (we got that dank soft serve but u gotta have it chocolate or vanilla)

Just for the record too, Bronze aint the 1 claiming to b the second coming. I spoke to bronze b4 he flew to NY & met Rza for the 1st time & he was 1 of the most humble down to earth cats in hip-hop. The man just likes makin music & i for 1 am more than happy he does. Rza didnt grow over night either, in my mind bronze still has time to develop his own fresh sound.
wt36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 11:42 AM   #93
JiggaGenious
Pink Triangle

JiggaGenious crouching tiger

you are projecting kid
JiggaGenious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 12:29 PM   #94
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wu Stoneman View Post
Bobby Digital had loops too dummy. The fact remains that when Rza was sampling, he more often than not LOOPS them.
there are as many Rza beats where he chops the shit out of samples or just uses live or original elements as there are where he just looped shit.

bring the ruckus, 7th chamber part 2, BOBBY, NYC everything, domestic violence, PLO style, stimulation, i gets my thang in action, swordmen, do u, chambermusic, one blood under w, careful, just a lil dude, fury in my eyes, the list goes on.

still, bronze has certainly improved his sound from the great migration to his contributions to COALG and remarkable timing.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 01:11 PM   #95
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wt36 View Post
i think bronze is mad dope, but he has made nothing, NOTHING that is even the ballpark of bob digital. Are you fuckin nuts jack ass?????

In-stereo is a fucking producers album. It is 11 years after its release & there still aint another album that sounds anything like it. Rza took the script flipped it & came up with a masterpiece.
never heard Company Flow or El-P.
Old 11-29-2010, 12:33 AM   #96
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

wow @ this thread.
peace to bronze.
K-Sun...i'll never forget that night we shared at the Super 8. we'll always have fresno.

Old 11-29-2010, 06:43 AM   #97
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ahahahahaah
Old 11-29-2010, 09:35 AM   #98
angry!
Banned

angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

awwww....

wooks like wil kevlar went cryin to cilva...

kevlar is joke...

i could sell more copies of his EP than he could...

ill remind him of how irrelevant he is when it drops!!!!!!!!!!

fuckin chump...

reality bites!!!!!!!!!!!!!
angry! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 12:19 PM   #99
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

If you don't want your threads to end up here, stop making gay ass hate threads out of your epic jealousy, and bitch like emotions. I know, you're going to get all red-faced and call me names that I will only laugh at. Your act is tired, and old. Nobody cares about your jealousy of Bronze, and Kevlaar. You're a nobody, and they're somebodys. We know. Go have a cry by yourself. You need a good shoulder, but you ain't gettin one here faggot.

Old 11-29-2010, 12:35 PM   #100
angry!
Banned

angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

COT DAMN you a dickrider!!!!!!!!!!

riding bronze dick...

riding kevlar dick (HAHAHAHAHAHABABAHAHAHHAHA)....

and you riding MY DICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this thread was a bigger success than youll ever be...

kevlarr went crying to the owner of the site, after he and bronze undoubtedly CAUGHT FEELINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and id rather be a nigga caked up NOBODY can recognize, than a broke bum nigga like kevlar idolized by message board faggots like you!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have more money than kevlarr and bronze put together...

its called having a career...

i dont share skinny blunts and bite RZA records for a living!!!!!!!!!!!

i got time and resources, ill have goons break your front door in and haul you away in a trapper van!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*buys table of thirsty goons plane tickets to SUBURBAN FAGGOT, MINNEAPOLIS.. barakkah's resting place*
angry! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 12:47 PM   #101
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Damn, look at all the Bronze dick riders crawling out of their holes Saddam style, niggaz who haven't posted since 2002 catching feelings and logging in, even dissing the RZA.

MaskedAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 02:47 PM   #102
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by angry! View Post
COT DAMN you a dickrider!!!!!!!!!!

riding bronze dick...

riding kevlar dick (HAHAHAHAHAHABABAHAHAHHAHA)....

and you riding MY DICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this thread was a bigger success than youll ever be...

kevlarr went crying to the owner of the site, after he and bronze undoubtedly CAUGHT FEELINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and id rather be a nigga caked up NOBODY can recognize, than a broke bum nigga like kevlar idolized by message board faggots like you!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have more money than kevlarr and bronze put together...

its called having a career...

i dont share skinny blunts and bite RZA records for a living!!!!!!!!!!!

i got time and resources, ill have goons break your front door in and haul you away in a trapper van!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*buys table of thirsty goons plane tickets to SUBURBAN FAGGOT, MINNEAPOLIS.. barakkah's resting place*
Weak. You disappoint me.
Old 11-29-2010, 03:21 PM   #103
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wera View Post
never heard Company Flow or El-P.
fantastic damage, funcrusher, cold vein, and i'll sleep when you're dead sound nothing like bobby digital.
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 04:04 PM   #104
Kevlaar 7
DIE AGELESS

Kevlaar 7 iron monkeyKevlaar 7 iron monkeyKevlaar 7 iron monkey
Send a message via AIM to Kevlaar 7 Send a message via MSN to Kevlaar 7 Send a message via Yahoo to Kevlaar 7

LOLOL!! you must me mentally ill @angry....I didn't go "crying" to any "owner" of this site or my nigga Cilvaringz...Ringz just got off tour Yesterday out in Europe, so i havent spoken with him in over a month. i dont give a fuck about this thread, keep em coming. You know NOTHING about me or Bronze personally and you "CLAIM" that this thread is "only" about bronze so called "biting" Rza's style, when in reality, you are MAD disrespectful, calling us out of our names and spewing out bullshit numbers that have ZERO factual evidence or truth. Obviously you KNOW about my EP so you checked up on it, and ALL of our past projects... But If you dont like the music, thats cool, leave it at that; nothing wrong with that. But the blatant "HATE" and DISRESPECT is at crazy levels with you. Don't EVER let me catch you in public, out of hiding behind your computer screen....you forgetting where the fuck i'm from...go fuk with niggas that play around...cuz i DON'T...
Kevlaar 7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 08:46 AM   #105
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevlaar 7 View Post
LOLOL!! you must me mentally ill @angry....I didn't go "crying" to any "owner" of this site or my nigga Cilvaringz...Ringz just got off tour Yesterday out in Europe, so i havent spoken with him in over a month. i dont give a fuck about this thread, keep em coming. You know NOTHING about me or Bronze personally and you "CLAIM" that this thread is "only" about bronze so called "biting" Rza's style, when in reality, you are MAD disrespectful, calling us out of our names and spewing out bullshit numbers that have ZERO factual evidence or truth. Obviously you KNOW about my EP so you checked up on it, and ALL of our past projects... But If you dont like the music, thats cool, leave it at that; nothing wrong with that. But the blatant "HATE" and DISRESPECT is at crazy levels with you. Don't EVER let me catch you in public, out of hiding behind your computer screen....you forgetting where the fuck i'm from...go fuk with niggas that play around...cuz i DON'T...
lol Chill out Kevlaar. Nobody takes this angry clown serious. She's obviously the biggest practioner of faggotry this site has ever known. Her emo rants were funny at first, but have gotten old now. She's resorting to new ways to be an attention whore now. Funny how she listens to everything you and Bronze release, and watch all of the youtube videos that feature you all, and starts threads about you on the internet. She's actually on your dicks pretty heavily. No?