news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat > SID ROW

Old 11-30-2010, 09:02 AM   #106
angry!
Banned

angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

god damn you 2 are fuckin pathetic...

barraka is a faggot white boy from suburban minneapplois throwing his frail body in front of moving cars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

youre the definition of a male groupie, youre a faggot NOBODY lookin to get brownie points from a cpl wannabes... enjoy!!!!!!!!

and kevlar... i dont give a fuck where you from, im not playing nigga...

your brother got beats, but hes a biter...

you bring absolutely nothin to the table...

and on some street shit...

id smack your enlarged head off your shoulders and step on your glasses!!!!!!!!!!

you a fuckin GEEK making physical threats online just because somebody called out your brother for bein what he is... a wannabe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hit a nerve...

and why dont you post the NUMBER OF UNITS SOLD on children of a lesser god if my info isnt accurate....

yall didnt chart.. not even on ihiphop... and they throw niggas numbers up when they sell 200 copies...

FACT: yall sold less than 200 copies first week and further extended bronze naz abysmal sales history!!!!!!!!!!!!!

niggas wouldnt download a kevlar EP for free... youll find out when you FINALLY get it online... netcee faggot piggybackin off someone elses MODEST success.. chump!!!!!!!!!
angry! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 11:13 AM   #107
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by angry! View Post
i got time and resources, ill have goons break your front door in and haul you away in a trapper van!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*buys table of thirsty goons plane tickets to SUBURBAN FAGGOT, MINNEAPOLIS.. barakkah's resting place*
Old 12-08-2010, 01:38 PM   #108
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Soooooooooooo......................

You still think Bronze is a wannabe?

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 01:39 PM   #109
angry!
Banned

angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
Soooooooooooo......................

You still think Bronze is a wannabe?
more than ever!!!!!!!!!

he channeled 95 rza and put out a thumper...

nothin new!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-08-2010, 01:45 PM   #110
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

C'mon man, I think you got a bit of egg on your face with this one. Bronze is an element because of the ability to channel '95 RZA, if he channeled Lionel Richie, the Wu wouldn't have much use for him, would they? He brought the absolute heat with this one. If what you say is essentially true than True Master, Mathematics, Cilvaringz and Moongod Allah are all wannabes because they do the same shit. 4th Disciple goes with that military shit so he's original, but damn, that's a rather lofty indictment of all the element production. C'mon son.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
Old 12-08-2010, 01:56 PM   #111
angry!
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
C'mon man, I think you got a bit of egg on your face with this one. Bronze is an element because of the ability to channel '95 RZA, if he channeled Lionel Richie, the Wu wouldn't have much use for him, would they? He brought the absolute heat with this one. If what you say is essentially true than True Master, Mathematics, Cilvaringz and Moongod Allah are all wannabes because they do the same shit. 4th Disciple goes with that military shit so he's original, but damn, that's a rather lofty indictment of all the element production. C'mon son.
i made my position clear....

i purchased the great migration...

i like bronze naz beats...

but hes a clone, a RZA baby...

tru mas and 4th is different, they were personally groomed by prime rza... tru mas discography is short, but he got CERTIFIED classics on his belt... same with 4th...

this new joint bronze did for chef?!?!?!!?!

yeah, its on that level... step up... main reason i love it?!?!!?! sounds like RZA!!!!!!!!

kevlarr still a faggot nobody though... and i will smash his face and step on his glasses after he details my car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-08-2010, 01:57 PM   #112
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

?

did he produce butter knives or something?

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 02:00 PM   #113
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

ya.

Old 12-08-2010, 02:17 PM   #114
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

butter knives is pure imitation, nothing creative about Bronze, hes a 100%pre wannabee, with worse drums

hes not just biting rza, hes biting every wu prooducer from the golden era, to me its kind of pathetic, because hes beat and drums and samples dont match up on any level, i dont like seeing Rae work with this guy.
Old 12-08-2010, 02:27 PM   #115
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost In The 'Lac View Post
butter knives is pure imitation, nothing creative about Bronze, hes a 100%pre wannabee, with worse drums

hes not just biting rza, hes biting every wu prooducer from the golden era, to me its kind of pathetic, because hes beat and drums and samples dont match up on any level, i dont like seeing Rae work with this guy.

Old 12-08-2010, 02:49 PM   #116
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

C'mon angry, just admit you're a lil butthurt right now, and we'll leave it alone.
RUSHING PLATYPUS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 02:53 PM   #117
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost In The 'Lac View Post
i dont like seeing Rae work with this guy.
You must have really disliked the fact that 2 of the best tracks on Rza's Birth Of A Prince album were produced by Bronze.
Old 12-08-2010, 02:57 PM   #118
angry!
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baraka Bombah View Post
C'mon angry, just admit you're a lil butthurt right now, and we'll leave it alone.
why you clingin to my dick like lint faggot!?!?!?!

you dying to be noticed...

bronze dropped a banger...

post 1... i said bronze got bangers...

how does this change anything?!!?!?!?!?!

youre like one of 3 ppl that was offended by my opinion, so whos really butt hurt!?!?!?!?!!?!?

you really vying for my attention and its sickening, you sickly pale, suburban fun boy!!!!!!!!!!

LOL @ this thread being one of the highest viewed threads in wu corp history... definitely hurt some feelings!!!!!!!!!!!

ride this a little more... homo....
Old 12-08-2010, 03:15 PM   #119
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

you need to recognize 2ndaries better
Old 12-08-2010, 04:37 PM   #120
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baraka Bombah View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by angry! View Post
why you clingin to my dick like lint faggot!?!?!?!

you dying to be noticed...

bronze dropped a banger...

post 1... i said bronze got bangers...

how does this change anything?!!?!?!?!?!

youre like one of 3 ppl that was offended by my opinion, so whos really butt hurt!?!?!?!?!!?!?

you really vying for my attention and its sickening, you sickly pale, suburban fun boy!!!!!!!!!!

LOL @ this thread being one of the highest viewed threads in wu corp history... definitely hurt some feelings!!!!!!!!!!!

ride this a little more... homo....
Look at your post angry. Now look at mine. Who's catchin feelings? Who's really butthurt? you of all posters on this site are the last person who should be claiming others are catching feelings. Notice the lack of childish name calling in my posts.