news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 12-27-2007, 11:02 AM   #31
Bucellito 136
Original Nastukao

Bucellito 136 shaolin monk
Send a message via MSN to Bucellito 136

i was only 7 at that time that sucks
Old 12-27-2007, 02:42 PM   #32
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

I dunno bout Wu-Net but Wu-Music was the shit in 97.

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2007, 03:07 PM   #33
KIND
smoke in your eye

KIND crouching tiger

i remember i use 2 check out u-wu by jon book(?) out of hawaii. my older sis would print out the news letters 4 me, those bitches were like 40 or 50 pages of Wu related stuff almost every week or so.

also i remeber being in the computer lab with my english class, i would go to gza site, & blast liquid swords. my english teacher would get so heated. but even the no limit heds couldnt front
Old 12-27-2007, 03:11 PM   #34
MaXiMus Da MaNtis
Wu Vatican

MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wu bucellito View Post
i was only 7 at that time that sucks

Huh ...? lol What Made You Up This Thread
MaXiMus Da MaNtis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2007, 03:56 PM   #35
Dominus Santorini
Mauling Panda's Rampage

Dominus Santorini crouching tiger
Send a message via ICQ to Dominus Santorini Send a message via AIM to Dominus Santorini Send a message via MSN to Dominus Santorini

The memories! I swear this topic has been coming up alot in the last 6 months. Does KennyRza or Jordi logon at Wutangcorp.com these days, regardless of their reasons for quitting?
Dominus Santorini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2007, 04:28 PM   #36
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

i used to look at the DSC sometimes, never joined a forum though, i was in the wu-tang private room in AOL chat. those were some cool times. we had punter programs that could kick people offline and shit and we would do raids in gay chat. i also remember the killarmy/wu-fam webpage. had alot of exclusive wu shit there and it had deck's first album uncontrolled substance for download/stream in its entirety.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2007, 07:58 PM   #37
Cesar
Veteran Member

Cesar prodigal sonCesar prodigal sonCesar prodigal sonCesar prodigal sonCesar prodigal sonCesar prodigal son

Damn TheDSC.com brings back memories, that was back in late 97/98 i got hooked on that. That was my first forum I ever posted at, The only person I remember from that forum was Oztradamus, I see he post's over here. I also remember some annoyin poster by the name of Justice who would just hate for the fuck of it., damn its been 10 years already. But I think ThDSC died in 2000/2001 right? I remember those days, AOL 3.0 then 4.0, all the progs, and warez shit. www.Wu-tang.com was alright, i used to print the wutang pictures and put them on my middle school binder. Another Wu site I used to go to was Wu-tang dynasty, just to listen to music. I remember I would make my own website on angelfire.com on wutang and other shit, like my own lil myspace profile lol. That was when I was learning how to do HTML and all that, I knew more back then than i do now, also i was on that computer programing tip, on that visual basic and all that.
Cesar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2007, 08:06 PM   #38
DiMidio
Banned

DiMidio sitting duck

I REMEMBER THE U-WU NEWSLETTER!!! haha DSC.com was the shit....alot of people were transferring tapes onto their computers and you could go to the AOL server rooms (which i was pissed to no end when they shut them down) and people were transferring their mixtapes like clue tapes and doo wop, etc., with the exclusive wu tang freestyles and shit and u aint have to download the whole thing, you could get which track you wanted...

man those were the days...i STILL have mobb deep and wu tang mp3's i got from server rooms...i know this for a fact
DiMidio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2007, 09:19 PM   #39
wuswordz95
Veteran Member

wuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken masta

i miss 1997. girls actualy liked me back then.
wuswordz95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2007, 10:23 PM   #40
WallyG
CHICKEN HEAD

WallyG grasshopper

1997, i was in grade 10 man. Fifteen, times we're fly. Wu was the talk of the year. Unfortunately, didn't own the internet then. I was a video games junkie playin Final Fantasy 7 or just chillin wit the girls.

First wu site i really posted on was 5elements, then it just changed as the years went by and more fans flocked wu sites. There was even beefs man, i mean crazy beefs over the net. Not the stupidity that we have now, but with real webhosters. But thats the past, wutangcorp.com is what we call it home of the killabeez.

Damn, 90's was hot man. Music then was golden. But i think technology got so advanced as we entered the new millineum, music went digital.

2003-2005 were probably the wackest years for music
WallyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 04:59 AM   #41
davedigital360
Death Poet

davedigital360 crouching tigerdavedigital360 crouching tiger

ya yo, I loved the breakbeat section, that so ill. Howser was the the illest site too. that was the brown background right? if it was, thanks for that cause I couldn't fuckin' remember the name of the page.

That was when mp3s just started becoming the shit, I downloaded tical 2000, in stereo and uncontrolled substance in 28.8 kbps and recorded them on tape cassettes and sold em for $5 or threw them in on dime bags. Wow, talk about time capsule. I even printed the covers to fit in the cassette cases, lol.

ya hommie, Wu was the topic of many debates back then. there was always an argument bout who was better, Wu or Boot camp, mobb deep or outkast, biggie or 2pac (those got outta hand sometimes), RZA or Gza or Jeru or ras kass or guru or nas or jay z or who ever. What a great time to be in high school. Hip Hop was the shit back then, every album was great.

LOL, final fantasy 7 made me an insomniac for life. I left my ps1 on for a month because I ain't have a memory card.

Last edited by davedigital360; 12-28-2007 at 05:11 AM.
davedigital360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 05:47 AM   #42
DrUnK-N-MuNkY

DrUnK-N-MuNkY grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiBiase View Post
Man, 97 was the shit, I was 21, in college, had a college radio show and was spinning nothing but wu tracks on my radio show... Man I remember buying a custom tape from the DSC I think, with the original box in hand and a whole bunch of rare wu tracks and being mad happy even though the sound quality was horible. That was like the rarest track of them times for me at least, and hearing Sunshower for the first time and searching high and low for a UK version of wu forever on vinyl(Still havent found it).

The U-wu was i'll and was run by John book, and he said in one that meth sent him a shout out on as high as wu tang gets with the line John John bring the phenomin I cold Crut, was what john book said and how his rap crew was named crut and he had met meth and shit.....

Man those were the days, Ic ant imagine being like 13 or 15 or 7 at these times, I had it perfect, can do what the fuck i want drink to wu fuck to wu, I had the perfect age for wu. 1994 - 99 was the wus best years and those sites brought back some hard memories. Good thread
NIGGA YOU OLD AS FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-28-2007, 05:47 AM   #43
Jet Set
VogeltjesDansBende lid

Jet Set crouching tiger
Send a message via MSN to Jet Set

I still remember seein the new design for this website just before it crashed and we all left.
Old 12-28-2007, 01:54 PM   #44
hiphop101

hiphop101 grasshopper

DSC please come back
hiphop101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 04:55 PM   #45
Randelissimo

Randelissimo shaolin monk

big up b o c a - thats all i wanna say...

uno
Randelissimo is offline   Reply With Quote