news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 08-20-2013, 10:43 PM   #106
b o c a

b o c a grasshopper

what's up guys? i started this thread in 2005... been 8 years. If any of u would like to be friends or chat please feel free to hit me up on facebook or email jacguz@gmail.com... this site will do also. Sean D it would be a honor to chat with u sometime, I've touched bases with u once a few years ago.
b o c a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 10:56 PM   #107
check two
Non Ignorants Eckankar

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

you make a thread every 8 years?

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 11:00 PM   #108
b o c a

b o c a grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
you make a thread every 8 years?
no, i just checked in to see if anyone posted on this.. turns out Sean D is trying to start the site up again.. good thing I checked.
Old 08-21-2013, 12:39 AM   #109
chiba
N.I.

chiba fist of furychiba fist of furychiba fist of furychiba fist of furychiba fist of furychiba fist of furychiba fist of furychiba fist of furychiba fist of furychiba fist of furychiba fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by b o c a View Post

Mountain Dew Commercial.... Wu live on Keenan Ivory Waynes, Wu at the Apollo. ODBEP in JAPAN...

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...za&qt_s=Search

was watching the ODB in Japan the other day
lol

man theres alot of old school posters on here that i havnt seen active in a minute

courtesy of Bobby_Digital72

Non Ignorants
chiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 10:34 AM   #110
SeanD

SeanD shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by b o c a View Post
what's up guys? i started this thread in 2005... been 8 years. If any of u would like to be friends or chat please feel free to hit me up on facebook or email jacguz@gmail.com... this site will do also. Sean D it would be a honor to chat with u sometime, I've touched bases with u once a few years ago.
Hey Jacob,

You inspired the project... now I've got to tell ya, it's just going to be a monument + remastering of all the rare music I have... the forum I have to literally reegineer because I don't own the technology for it despite working on it, long story... but I will try my best to get all the data back on a new forum... it'll probably be static though, with no movement on it.... but who knows... my problem is really that I'm not really into hip-hop anymore, I mean it's in my blood but I don't like the new generation of MCs, I mean I don't know if you remember Jay-Z dissing me on hot97 for a 6.5 review but I'm not into these guys who talk about bling and murder... that's not me man... I'm old school I guess but who knows maybe I can find a new generation of writers to carry on the legacy...

I'm kinda busy at the moment, but I will be in touch with you... I think a phone call may be in order. thanks again

-Sean D.
SeanD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 03:28 PM   #111
SeanD

SeanD shaolin monk

EDIT - GONE FOR NOW. I've just updated ... http://www.doyourememberthedsc.com/ check it out.

-Sean D.

Last edited by SeanD; 01-10-2016 at 11:37 AM.
Old 01-10-2016, 10:44 AM   #112
SeanD

SeanD shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddah_MAC View Post
DSC was ok, but Sean D was an ass...Howser's my boy tho, along w/ Martin from 1 Million Strong
Buddah_MAC --- is that you James? can I ask what is your beef with me? I had a look through my archives and I read your emails. I believe you were the webmaster of Tha Real? am I right?....I think if you're still holding a grudge after all these years it's time we squashed this beef.
Old 01-10-2016, 10:51 AM   #113
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanD View Post
I've just updated ... http://www.doyourememberthedsc.com/ check it out.

-Sean D.
link aint working

https://soundcloud.com/graveyardshif...prod-by-king-h

^^^^^^^specter op
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2016, 10:53 AM   #114
SeanD

SeanD shaolin monk

Hi again guys, sorry for the long delay... I have had to take down doyourememberthedsc.com, because I haven't had a chance to do the music restoration yet-- HOWEVER, you will be pleased to know that with help from old friends, a lot of work, and a tremendous amount of processing power --- I have finally managed to restore the DSC archives from their original discs AND crack the password I put on the DSC database--- which I had forgotten. It's all there. Still a lot more work to be done.... and it's all obviously ancient, so it doesn't look as great as people may imagine it--- kinda like how you remember old toys or video games being more high definition than they actually were--- but actually it held up well....as soon as I get back to Ireland sometime this year I will complete the music restoration from ALL of my originals.... and I MAY reengineer the forum--- I have a few problems... obviously I can't post anything illegally, like music, but who knows? maybe you'll get lucky and someone will steal it from me, maybe they'll even leak it all on torrent, who knows?
Old 01-10-2016, 10:54 AM   #115
SeanD

SeanD shaolin monk

I also have every single email I received and sent from the time.... so long story short, the TheDSC days are not gone and will return one day.

Some very interesting stuff in my emails too..

Last edited by SeanD; 01-10-2016 at 10:55 AM. Reason: more too add
Old 01-10-2016, 10:56 AM   #116
SeanD

SeanD shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
link aint working
Had to take it down, long story, but it caused a bit too much of a stir and it had to go underground for a while.
Old 01-10-2016, 11:09 AM   #117
SeanD

SeanD shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sense-A View Post
I was about 14 years old when i used to post at WWW.THEDSC.COM That was back in '97. Back then was the PRIME for the wu-tang. I actually remember some of the posters....

there was my favorite

Xodus - his favorite album was heavy mental and he'd break down every song and post a lot of wisdom on the forum

Cobalt - he was a vet at thedsc

Upsidedownturtle - ...

I used to post as LiquidSwo®dsMan

and there was tha masta who later came out with wulyricz. My bro designed one of the earlier versions of his site. Haha people used to ridicule the kid because he was such a fanatic. he'd write out lyrics to every song.

Mkilla - guy from london i think. Real snot nose guy ...antagonist of the forum.

I wonder where these cats are these days. It was a smaller community back then. I was on some 56k dial up and one of the only people who actually had internet back then. people were just learning about AOL. lmao.

back then if you wanted to download a song you had to get it in real audio format. and yeah THE DSC would sample just enough of the song to make it loop so you could freestyle to the shit. I actually still have all the audio i downloaded from the dsc in real audio!

on the old skool DSC website forum we'd have keystyle battles that would go on and on and on. pages full of people just writing some ill verses because uploading freestyles/beats wasn't really manageable. I think that is what i miss the most.

I don't think you can pull up old THE DSC forum threads. even with archive sites.

THE DSC went down and came back as www.dasagacontinues.com a couple years later. that was fresh!

P.E.A.C.E. to anyone who used to post at www.thedsc.com you guys must be vets like me.

I have the DSC Forum now..... but I had no idea there was ever a www.dasagacontinues.com. That had nothing to do with me.... I kinda walked away from DSC and didn't think to check on any of this for 8 years.
Old 01-10-2016, 12:22 PM   #118
hotnikks
nada ignorante

hotnikks shaolin masta killahotnikks shaolin masta killahotnikks shaolin masta killahotnikks shaolin masta killahotnikks shaolin masta killahotnikks shaolin masta killahotnikks shaolin masta killahotnikks shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominus Santorini View Post
1997 was definitely the shit, I was a full blown internet junkie making webpages and still gettin girls, while dorks were jacking off with joysticks by Sega
those were the days man. I was in High School back then.

hotnikks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2016, 12:59 PM   #119
Buddah_MAC
FRESH FISH

Buddah_MAC prodigal sonBuddah_MAC prodigal sonBuddah_MAC prodigal sonBuddah_MAC prodigal sonBuddah_MAC prodigal sonBuddah_MAC prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanD View Post
Buddah_MAC --- is that you James? can I ask what is your beef with me? I had a look through my archives and I read your emails. I believe you were the webmaster of Tha Real? am I right?....I think if you're still holding a grudge after all these years it's time we squashed this beef.
Nah, Hugz ran Tha Real & I just didn't like how you handled that whole debacle w/ him. No beef, but that's really all I know you off of outside of Wu shit.

There's really nothing to squash & it's been another 10 years since the post you quoted so things have faded.
Buddah_MAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2016, 03:03 PM   #120
JZA/Jordon
PRODIGAL SUN

JZA/Jordon prodigal sonJZA/Jordon prodigal sonJZA/Jordon prodigal sonJZA/Jordon prodigal sonJZA/Jordon prodigal sonJZA/Jordon prodigal sonJZA/Jordon prodigal son

Anyone remember thamasta who ran Wu lyricz? Me and him used to trade music on icq and mirc way back in the day
JZA/Jordon is offline   Reply With Quote