news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber > Wu On The Road

Old 12-02-2010, 07:35 AM   #1
BrahminShaolin

BrahminShaolin grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to BrahminShaolin
Default Set List For The Rebirth Tour

Anyone been to a show yet? Can someone post the songs they did?
BrahminShaolin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 05:56 PM   #2
the silencer
king disguised as beggar.

the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i'm surprised nobody is posting reviews of the first 2 shows...

im still tryin to get tickets for tonight
Old 12-04-2010, 11:29 PM   #3
x7fifteen4
PRODIGAL SUN

x7fifteen4 prodigal sonx7fifteen4 prodigal sonx7fifteen4 prodigal sonx7fifteen4 prodigal sonx7fifteen4 prodigal sonx7fifteen4 prodigal son

went to the Las Vegas show last night Dec. 3rd. The show was great! I was hype as fuck last night. La the Darkman opened of for the WU last night in Vegas. Everyone was there except rza. They played a lot of 36 chambers and the hits off of each members solo records. Same shit they always play. I met La the darkman after the show, he will chill and friendly. I asked him if he visits wu corp, he said yes. Got a pic with him. Overall, great fucking night in Vegas!
x7fifteen4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 11:33 PM   #4
dad
PRODIGAL SUN

dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

post the pic with him. no homo.
dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 11:52 PM   #5
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

are they still only doing like 1 verse of a song and then cueing that annoying 'shattering glass' sound effect and then going to another song?
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 11:56 PM   #6
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^thats the worst

and then they play the same ole songs every fucking time

thats why i dont really care bout going to another wu show - unless they got some killa beez with them or its one or a couple of og's only instead of the whole clan

saw gza at RTB a few years back and it was nice to hear him run through liguid swords

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 09:12 AM   #7
wordman
SLIMEY SAVAGE

wordman crouching tigerwordman crouching tiger

yeah the shows have become mundane...show your love yall lol
wordman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 04:04 PM   #8
josborne3680
Peace CT

josborne3680 drunken mastajosborne3680 drunken masta

Agreed that Wu shows are becoming very repetitive. Thats why I am hesitant to go to this show, that and no RZA on tour. (Never thought I would say this, but I have seen the Clan like 6 times now) The latest Ghost n Cappa show was a breath of fresh air though. So maybe theres hope. peace
josborne3680 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 12:20 AM   #9
Batke
Sunshowers

Batke shaolin monk

Well I guess if you have seen the Wu 6 times....but for peeps like me these personal shows are a must. I have only seen the Wu @ Rock the Bells San Bernardino in 2008. I did not enjoy the quality of sound as it was outside and for a large amount of people. When I went to House of Blues in Las Vegas on Dec. 3 the sound was incredible. The show was NOT sold out and there was a lot of space left. I was sad to see that. I made a video if you wanna check it out. Sorry it's fucken massive: 5GB. haha. Anyways if you have yet to see Wu in a smaller venue...get tickets now. It's amazing.

5GB Video of Wu in Vegas: www.enterthewutang.com

- Batke
Batke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 12:24 AM   #10
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

they're performing 15 minutes away from my house next month, really no reason to miss it
Old 12-08-2010, 10:44 AM   #11
Batke
Sunshowers

Batke shaolin monk

Wow Internet Explorer sucks. This file loads pretty fast in Safari.

here is the direct link:
http://www.enterthewutang.com/Enter_...a/WTCVegas.mov

You can save the file or open Quicktime > click File > Open URL > http://www.enterthewutang.com/Enter_...a/WTCVegas.mov

Sorry all.
Batke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 11:29 AM   #12
RynMur
LVsMostBlunted

RynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkey

Bring Da Ruckus
C.R.E.A.M.
Shimmy Shimmy Ya - Boy Jones
Triumph
Da Rockwilder
Liquid Swords
4th Chamber
Clan In Da Front
Da Mystery Of Chessboxin’
Shame On A Nigga
METHOD Man
Criminology
Duel Of The Iron Mic
Ice Cream
Mighty Healthy
Wu-Tang Clan Ain’t Nothin’ Ta Fuck Wit
Dat’s Gangsta
It’s Yourz
Reunited
Protect Ya Neck
Probably some i missed, but it was about an hour and a half show.
...La The Darkman also played alot of shit off Heist of the Century during the opening act.
Old 12-09-2010, 04:37 PM   #13
benzo
Wu Vatican

benzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killa

damn, same ole shit. they'll be here tomorrow night but i aint going.
benzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 12:56 PM   #14
SKELETOR
Stanley Kubrick

SKELETOR shaolin monk

unfortunately no german tour dates..
Old 12-10-2010, 02:38 PM   #15
Ozmosis
Lupus est homo homini

Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Tonight Wu in Dallas, I'm going to be there.

[+]Facebook [+]Bandcamp [+]SoundCloud [+]Tumblr
Ozmosis is online now   Reply With Quote