news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth

Old 12-04-2010, 11:18 AM   #1
MENES
TIME PASSES..

MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to MENES
Default DEATH CODE [ ft Menes . Maximus . Jigsaw45 Prod by M.A.S ]

P.E.A.C.E a quick dart the platoon went out and sprayed down ! BLESS

Much respekt to MAXIMUS JIGSAW and BLAQXMASQ

MENES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 06:31 PM   #2
ERN-DAWGY
SHADOWHAND ASSASIN

ERN-DAWGY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ERN-DAWGY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ERN-DAWGY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ERN-DAWGY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ERN-DAWGY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ERN-DAWGY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ERN-DAWGY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ERN-DAWGY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ERN-DAWGY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ERN-DAWGY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ERN-DAWGY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ERN-DAWGY

god damn son nooone fuckin wit the wu corp army, we come steady, heavy, we gods see??

yo whos that blackxmas dude fam dude supporting my shit mad n i aint even kno the god

PEACE YALL BANGA RIGHT HERE
ERN-DAWGY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 08:51 PM   #3
JIGSAW45
BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF

JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to JIGSAW45

Peace yall...niggaz got down with theirs on this one.

www.myspace.com/therealpcp
www.facebook.com/therealpcp7

Street Kundoe:Return 2da Dojo download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?6zq2h63cjv1akbs
JIGSAW45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 09:48 PM   #4
SKAMPOE
Killem All

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

BOOOMIN SOUNDS, every one killed shit, many ill lines to quote,

ey yo Jigsama stays Rhymin lol bananerz bee
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 10:01 PM   #5
JIGSAW45
BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF

JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^^^^peace to jehovallah.

Old 12-05-2010, 12:26 AM   #6
J-Cee
SmokeY

J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeh i like this track,the corp has some dope artists comin through,gotta get in on it.props yo
J-Cee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 01:38 AM   #7
MENES
TIME PASSES..

MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ERN-DAWGY View Post
god damn son nooone fuckin wit the wu corp army, we come steady, heavy, we gods see??

yo whos that blackxmas dude fam dude supporting my shit mad n i aint even kno the god

PEACE YALL BANGA RIGHT HERE

haha you kno the deal fam the next one we gotta get ERNO on, shit yo i dont kno who he is but he be supportin real hiphop so we can only do him the respect of givin it back

peace to all

Old 12-05-2010, 11:15 AM   #8
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yall but the hurt on this beat, i wasnt really feelin the beat but each of yall rocked it. Max, that was the first time i heard you reach deep for a breath in a verse, still a killer verse though. Jig Wah was steady flowin, and some dope lyrics. and menes already knows my thoughts.

peace

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 05:52 PM   #9
H.Notik
Fuck The Law.

H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to H.Notik

really feeling how max started off his flow...menes captured the listener reight away off the bat. beat is cool..yall gotta get at me for these joints man. jig you stepped it up so fucking muuch since recording TDK mad props.

Caught up with the sky
Shot at God.

H.Notik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 06:40 PM   #10
Professor Poopsnagle
Banned

Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Wow, this is proper. Beat is ill and flow is all on beat. Good stuff.
Professor Poopsnagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 09:12 PM   #11
SKAMPOE
Killem All

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

and for the readers.....

JIG:

Behold its the bold spectre, that strike with a gold scepter/
scrolls on a stone sketcha, revolvin the old lectures/
controllin my throne get'cha, the skeletal bones betcha/
get crushed by the lone wrecka, or blown with the crome hecklah/

bin rhymin to jigsama, the future im john connor/
barcode on the left of the flesh, my vein lava/
swords daggers n chain armor, get slain with my flame slobber/
my chants are insane papa, i shackle n chain lock ya/
constant battle with the serpents n dragons, restraint blocker/
conjure storms in my fingers n palms, i rain proper/

i travel on dirt trails, n surround em with earth spells/
i pound em with burnin flails, underground where the birth hails/
get found when they turn stale, with the worms n the earth snails/
the shock value is equivalent to that of the third rail/
im a rule till i turn pale, till they hammer the first nail/
till the tumors kill the medula, removin the cold mail!!!!
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 06:09 AM   #12
JIGSAW45
BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.Notik View Post
really feeling how max started off his flow...menes captured the listener reight away off the bat. beat is cool..yall gotta get at me for these joints man. jig you stepped it up so fucking muuch since recording TDK mad props.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAM-POPE View Post
and for the readers.....

JIG:

Behold its the bold spectre, that strike with a gold scepter/
scrolls on a stone sketcha, revolvin the old lectures/
controllin my throne get'cha, the skeletal bones betcha/
get crushed by the lone wrecka, or blown with the crome hecklah/

bin rhymin to jigsama, the future im john connor/
barcode on the left of the flesh, my vein lava/
swords daggers n chain armor, get slain with my flame slobber/
my chants are insane papa, i shackle n chain lock ya/
constant battle with the serpents n dragons, restraint blocker/
conjure storms in my fingers n palms, i rain proper/

i travel on dirt trails, n surround em with earth spells/
i pound em with burnin flails, underground where the birth hails/
get found when they turn stale, with the worms n the earth snails/
the shock value is equivalent to that of the third rail/
im a rule till i turn pale, till they hammer the first nail/
till the tumors kill the medula, removin the cold mail!!!!
Peace notik...thats a big compliment thanx bro.

My nigga jehovallah...its also a big compliment to have u throw the written up,good lookin broham,1.

Old 12-06-2010, 08:58 PM   #13
MENES
TIME PASSES..

bump & peace