news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 10-15-2005, 11:22 AM   #1
Black Hole
Compressed Material

Black Hole grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Black Hole
Default Humanity.

I've seen most of who you people are. You believe that the human mind can sustain without violence... It cannot. Have you ever seen or heard of a time where there was absolute peace and harmony? Is everybody innocent from fate? Why is every person in this world stuck in confusion for most of their living? We try to hold on to something that we wish we can see, and hope for in the near future. Most of you have forgotten that this is our very essence. This "peace" you speak of is, to the most part, non-existant. We are born to hate one another. We were born to cause harm to another human being. We were born to die. We died so that we could live. This can be proven though Biblical terms, or scientific, or logical terms. It's within our very genetics. I do not need to say more. It is time that I unvieled my true self.

"Peace"
Old 10-15-2005, 11:24 AM   #2
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms
Default Re: Humanity.

word
Old 10-15-2005, 02:06 PM   #3
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

Prince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Hole
I've seen most of who you people are. You believe that the human mind can sustain without violence... It cannot. Have you ever seen or heard of a time where there was absolute peace and harmony? Is everybody innocent from fate? Why is every person in this world stuck in confusion for most of their living? We try to hold on to something that we wish we can see, and hope for in the near future. Most of you have forgotten that this is our very essence. This "peace" you speak of is, to the most part, non-existant. We are born to hate one another. We were born to cause harm to another human being. We were born to die. We died so that we could live. This can be proven though Biblical terms, or scientific, or logical terms. It's within our very genetics. I do not need to say more. It is time that I unvieled my true self.

"Peace"
why did u say peace in the end??

absolute peace and harmony cannot exist? hmm maybe not for eternity but it does exist in the realm of mind when u have time to find it!
sit down meditate and take away all physical weaknesses.. its through physicality that all the evil etc is born..

as for we were born to do evil etc.. well.. was Jesus born 2 do that? ohh he was God possibly? but he was still man.. and 2 say he wasnt born with sin etc.. well who told whom to take the apple??

show that sceince shows how man is made to do evil..

and if there is.. show me how that will be solved.. i mean id be dead if what u said was absolutely true!

peace in war and war is peace.. yin yang yang yin.. and the entire cipher

Inject the Lyrical Venom of Section 9
Prince Rai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2005, 03:15 PM   #4
kryptonight

kryptonight grasshopper

word prince! I think that man was put on earth for a purpose, and when that purpose is complete we go back 2 where we came from, and that purpose may very well be violence or sin but i'm not realy feelin the idea that all of man kind was put on earth for violence and sin, we can live a great life without this, living in peae and harmony
Peace

kryptonight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2005, 04:37 PM   #5
LordReveal
Veteran Member

LordReveal crouching tiger

I agree with everything Prince said. You can be at peace with self. And without a doubt there are many people who are at peace with others as well. But U cannot be at peace with others without being at peace with self first. Everything beggins from within.
Old 10-15-2005, 09:40 PM   #6
Koolish
Don't Mess With It

Koolish drunken mastaKoolish drunken masta
Default Go

the mind can be at peace, but the world shall never be.
________
Pissing Videos

Last edited by Koolish; 03-24-2011 at 12:10 PM.
Koolish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2005, 12:11 AM   #7
K.E.G.

K.E.G. Village Idiot

Go with the flow of things and understand what a vice is an how to replenesh your well being from day to day out of a mind cloud.
We either end up on our own or the protectors & supervisors of other potential, magnetically manifested "hellions".
K.E.G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2005, 12:39 PM   #8
Black Hole
Compressed Material

Black Hole grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Black Hole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princerai
why did u say peace in the end??

absolute peace and harmony cannot exist? hmm maybe not for eternity but it does exist in the realm of mind when u have time to find it!
sit down meditate and take away all physical weaknesses.. its through physicality that all the evil etc is born..

as for we were born to do evil etc.. well.. was Jesus born 2 do that? ohh he was God possibly? but he was still man.. and 2 say he wasnt born with sin etc.. well who told whom to take the apple??

and if there is.. show me how that will be solved.. i mean id be dead if what u said was absolutely true!

peace in war and war is peace.. yin yang yang yin.. and the entire cipher
Can meditation let you escape from corruption, greed, wrong-doing, or impurity? Naturally, man must hunt and kill another living thing to nurish his body. He is not that of a plant. He was meant to do so. But this has grown to a larger scale to a part where killing thousands of chickens, cattle, pigs, etc, is needed in order to continue the life span of a human being. Just think of it like this... look back at your past, what do you think has left off from it? Killings in the middle east, corruption and enslavement in America... Rape and killings in South America.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princeria
This shouldn't have been asked at all. If Adam knew not to take the apple to disobey Gods orders, (I.E Sinning) we would not have been stuck with ORIGINAL SIN. Jesus was chosen, or was, Gods son in the first place, by the Virgin Mary (Immaculate Conception) how can Jesus bear the taint of Original Sin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by princeria

I do not need to, YOU ARE LIVING IT. As for how it can be solved. There is no way. Unless somehow we were all to be purged from this planet from some supernatural, extraterrestrial, or destructive entity, we still will destroy all that we will encounter. As for you being dead, you surely must have found some way to survive, as we all have had. It is simply delaying the inevitable.
Old 10-16-2005, 01:53 PM   #9
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

Prince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Can meditation let you escape from corruption, greed, wrong-doing, or impurity? Naturally, man must hunt and kill another living thing to nurish his body. He is not that of a plant. He was meant to do so. But this has grown to a larger scale to a part where killing thousands of chickens, cattle, pigs, etc, is needed in order to continue the life span of a human being. Just think of it like this... look back at your past, what do you think has left off from it? Killings in the middle east, corruption and enslavement in America... Rape and killings in South America.
we can meditate to create SOME peace at least in our mind and elevate ourselves from the evil of the world and to appreciate who we are..
furthermore.. as soon as the Earth became more populated.. it was natural that we need to consume more food.
now food is scarce ..yes.. but poverty always existed.. at least today there is more we can do to help.. back in the day there were no charities internationally to help people.. like today look at how we help people in pakistan.. you see hows that eveil and bad and corrupt??
as for the violence weve seen in the last few centuiries... you see... there has been evil ever since day one... i cnt go into detail its way to obvious imo..

Quote:
This shouldn't have been asked at all. If Adam knew not to take the apple to disobey Gods orders, (I.E Sinning) we would not have been stuck with ORIGINAL SIN. Jesus was chosen, or was, Gods son in the first place, by the Virgin Mary (Immaculate Conception) how can Jesus bear the taint of Original Sin?
hmm see thats the view u wud be comfortable with!
ok now... who tempted whom to take the apple??
and as for original sin.. the church indoctrinated this hasrh and evil thought so that people like u get confused as to whether alll the millions and billions who arent cleraed of this "sin" will go to hell..???
and if jesus was killed to take the sin of man.. why is it still present? did jesus not make it?? is God weak??

Quote:
I do not need to, YOU ARE LIVING IT. As for how it can be solved. There is no way. Unless somehow we were all to be purged from this planet from some supernatural, extraterrestrial, or destructive entity, we still will destroy all that we will encounter. As for you being dead, you surely must have found some way to survive, as we all have had. It is simply delaying the inevitable.
hmm.. reality and utopia..

anyway.. science jeez.. u say it proves all the evil u were talkin about and then u brush it off by saying we are living it??

hmm ok.. in simple terms

peace does exist.. its a term hard to get the grip on (lol) but because its so complex... man seizes to believe in it as they see evil unfold so quikly!

mediation is one form to appreciate harmony
but so is simple reflection on life..

if life is how it is.. then ur perception in line with ur religious views.. makes u think backwards and totally lost!

i suggest u read the republic by plato and maybe hook some confucius so that at least thye can shed some light into ur heart!!!

peace n blessings

Inject the Lyrical Venom of Section 9
Prince Rai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2005, 10:06 AM   #10
DJ ALX

As each era and cycle goes by its getting more and more personal.
Nowdays its person against his own self.
Which one will enslave the other?
The mortal or the immortal part?
The flesh or the spirit?
Old 10-17-2005, 10:07 AM   #11
DJ ALX

Nobody can harm us more than we can harm ourselfs.