news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

View Poll Results: WHO WOULD WHOOP WHO?
D.L.A.H. FOR THE WIN 9 39.13%
RRAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDRRRRRRR VAN FOR THE WIN 6 26.09%
CILVARINGZ IS A FAGGOT. 8 34.78%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-08-2010, 02:38 AM   #1
dad
PRODIGAL SUN

dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Dlah vs Raaaaaaaddddrrrrrrr Van

Who would win toe to toe?
RAAAAAAAAAADDDDDRRRRRRR "SUHNNE.N NEEGUH,Z"

VS.

DEEEE "AKON'S BISEXUAL TWIN BROTHER" LAHHHH

PLACE YOUR BETS NOW!
dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 02:40 AM   #2
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

you should make some "pins" to promote the fight or sell at the fleeeee mahket

EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 02:47 AM   #3
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

I dont think a herped dick beatdown can be fatal........tough call

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 02:48 AM   #4
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 02:54 AM   #5
Lex Lugor
Parcheesi faced

Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Dlah comes off, to me at least, as awfully 'wily', I dont know why, and has very likely taught himself wu-tang karate.
Radddar has some sort of alleged mental condition/physically straining std of an undisclosed flavor.
Plus dlah rocks gold pointed grave digga rings? Nuff said.
Lex Lugor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 02:56 AM   #6
dad
PRODIGAL SUN

dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

COLLECT THE TRADING CARDS AT YOUR NEAREST KFC, POPEYES, FLEA MARKET, SWAP MEET, OR CHUCKIE CHEESE.

Old 12-08-2010, 02:57 AM   #7
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 02:58 AM   #8
dad
PRODIGAL SUN

look at the mad kompoza, what a fat lop.
Old 12-08-2010, 03:04 AM   #9
Lex Lugor
Parcheesi faced

Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol what that flea market has in store hahaha lawd..

hahaha lie to me and tell me when this dood tosses that hat he ain't gonna fuck somebody's shit the fock up.
Old 12-08-2010, 03:06 AM   #10
dad
PRODIGAL SUN

hes like neo from matrix, akon, and Raiden all in one black man.
Old 12-08-2010, 03:08 AM   #11
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lmao
Old 12-08-2010, 03:11 AM   #12
Lex Lugor
Parcheesi faced

hahahahaha that 'fellow wannabe herpe having hooker fucker' rolls off the tongue oh so well.
Old 12-08-2010, 03:15 AM   #13
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

raaddrr van is def the best wu corp poster ... but ima go with dlah, those stories about raadddrrrr are hilarious
Old 12-08-2010, 04:00 AM   #14
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

co-sign jammin
can i make a side bet on when gclef will have his first heart attack?
Old 12-08-2010, 04:12 AM   #15
Jammin
Veteran Member

btw raaddrr van is a snitch

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...=102154&page=8

Quote:
Originally Posted by raddr vvan View Post
a yo dlah aka damon fountain that's all good what you postin about me. I tell

you what imah dew. Right now as you spread the bullshit

im tryin to get in t0uch with black jesus from harlem six. Imah send the god

over here to see ur post about me. Ok. Dlah 1. The contact's that i still have

im going to send niggaz ur way. Trust me.

If i don't get custody of my daughter's i promise you imah come back to miami

and im going strait to the fle market where i gat my wu tat from.

See damon you taken this online shit to farr and and yes im taken this very

personal ok. So now as i type this message to you at the same tyme imah

maken phone call's for you let see if popa wu wu tang clan and the rza wucorp

chamber musik. Come and protect you from me. Ok dlah 1 tomorrow i dare

you if you still in miami go up to the fle market. And see what will happen to you

im macken phone call's ryte now as i type this. Iight imah goin to show you

who i can really be ok make no mistake's. Im comein to get you. And you

know sumthin els callin the pig's was a way for me not to hurt you when i

was in miami.
You had an a crowed out there watchin us in the streets.

So with that being said im going to handle you all that bightin ur nose

shit I haven't be-gain as animal that i am yet.but oh yeah. You wanna

front for wutangcorp. Cool go head remember i don't know what jammin look like

you right. But guess what dlah i know what you look like on wutangcorp. I

im gonna get shyheim to look at this shit you talkin about. When you said

i stole the song from you. Imah make sure shy see's that. And how you

said i was on shy's dick. You don't know me in shy's history. But you about to find out

you in fuckin hot water kidd. I get custody of my seed's or not im comein to miami

and you betta prey them future chamber niggaz be with you when i make my return

dlah 1 peace finish frontin for wu corp goneeeeeeee oh yeah imah call my man from

the watchmen squeeze