news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Temple Of Darts

Old 12-08-2010, 04:14 PM   #1
Undiluted Karma
Savant

Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default New lyrics

Straight blazing arrows
poison blade shaft is narrow
cause fragmentations like military grenades,
catch your boy at the promenade getting played like chump
Irradiate emcees like I just took a toxic dump
Old 12-08-2010, 04:41 PM   #2
Undiluted Karma
Savant

Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Similar metaphors enchant whores draw crowds
got a chance to shine plus the mics loud,
lyrically well endowed enough to do the beat proud,
buzzed, flowing like the water off the kick and snare,
its like riding a wave at the top of the crescent,
while below crab emcees beg for mercy like peasants,
ive reached the pinnacle of superiorty,
taught fools not to misbehave
and disrespect my authority.
Old 12-08-2010, 05:15 PM   #3
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this is a joke right
Old 12-08-2010, 05:33 PM   #4
Undiluted Karma
Savant

Last bit of the first verse i was fucking around

I guess Butter Knives is still upsetting you
Old 12-21-2010, 12:20 PM   #5
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

dont know why but you remind me of slug
not bad, i think you should stretch your lines

peep my thread
Old 03-12-2011, 07:53 PM   #6
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undiluted Karma View Post
Similar metaphors enchant whores draw crowds
got a chance to shine plus the mics loud,
lyrically well endowed enough to do the beat proud,
buzzed, flowing like the water off the kick and snare,
its like riding a wave at the top of the crescent,
while below crab emcees beg for mercy like peasants,
ive reached the pinnacle of superiorty,
taught fools not to misbehave
and disrespect my authority.
i was reciting this and it i dont know why but it has a holocaust feel to it esp. the last 3 bars
Old 03-12-2011, 08:07 PM   #7
Undiluted Karma
Savant

Thanks, I need to start writing (or typing) again.

I just tried to but it petered off lol.

I sometimes get these dope rhymes in my head then forget them lol, applies to most people I bet lol.
Old 03-12-2011, 08:14 PM   #8
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

same here be having alot of ill one liners...and i trail off