news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 12-09-2010, 10:47 AM   #1
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default What yall KNOW about the RASCALZ!?

Canadas most prominent hip hop group, these cats dropped classic joints in the 90s, this the shit i grew up listening to.

official b boy type shit, bangin beats and dope emceeing

BANGIN JOINT... rockin with the legend Blastmaster KRS

canadian ANTHEM in the day!

vintage hip hop straight out the cold north, droppin in the nineties with all the other classics, these cats rarely get the props they deserve.

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 10:52 AM   #2
djskillz
Raggamuffin

djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hell yeah. i grew up listening to this shit. them, k-os, kardinal offishal and saukrates.

So many bodies on my microphone the shit's haunted
djskillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 12:12 PM   #3
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol the only one to respond is a fellow canadian

damn shame, im hopin yall just choosing not to respond, if not yall sleepin on these cats.

ELITE STATUS
Old 12-09-2010, 01:21 PM   #4
djskillz
Raggamuffin

djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

top of the world is still one of my favorite songs of all time. Barrington Levy is a god.

Old 12-09-2010, 01:23 PM   #5
djskillz
Raggamuffin

another dope canadian emcee. classic. this brings me back to my childhood.

more from the rascalz:

Last edited by djskillz; 12-09-2010 at 01:29 PM.
Old 12-09-2010, 01:37 PM   #6
djskillz
Raggamuffin

lol forgot about this track. they used this sample before dmx did.

Old 12-09-2010, 01:41 PM   #7
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

PEACE to djskillz

at least someone here knows, i been blastin they shit all morning. i got Global Warning and Cash Crop, both albums bang out heavy. that Northen Touch is a dope posse cut!!

K-Os is dope too, i remember spinning that Heaven Only Knows track all the time, walkin home from school, just vibin

ELITE STATUS
Old 12-09-2010, 01:43 PM   #8
djskillz
Raggamuffin

i remember being like 7 years old going to a shaggy concert and kardinal opened up for him. it was an outdoor event type thing and i could see behind the stage and that host from much vibe with the dreads was there lol. i always wondered what happened to that guy. much music is wack nowadays. anyone with cash can get their video on rap city lol.

Old 12-09-2010, 02:03 PM   #9
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

^lol i cant remember that dudes name but i know who you talkin about. i used to stay up all night just to check for Rap City. they used to play dope videos, that was the first time i saw the video for Triumph as well, at like 12am, real young and just being mind blown lol

Much Vibe was dope too, now its all crap on MuchMusic

ELITE STATUS
Old 12-09-2010, 02:10 PM   #10
UncontrolledSubstans
PRODIGAL SUN

UncontrolledSubstans shaolin masta killaUncontrolledSubstans shaolin masta killaUncontrolledSubstans shaolin masta killaUncontrolledSubstans shaolin masta killaUncontrolledSubstans shaolin masta killaUncontrolledSubstans shaolin masta killaUncontrolledSubstans shaolin masta killa

I will check these cats out. Sounds great. Actually got the "Beat Factory Rap Essentials Volume 1" CD where all rappers are Canadian, right? Anyway, there is a lot of great tracks on that CD:

Old 12-09-2010, 02:20 PM   #11
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I never checked for them back in the day. They are good though no doubt.

It has to be said though that the ninties was an extremely competetive time for hip hop acts, fans were just spoilt for choice. You can't fault anyone for not checking this canadian group at the time considering how much illnes was coming out in north america at around the same period.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 02:21 PM   #12
djskillz
Raggamuffin

^check out global warning and cash crop by the rascalz and exit by k-os. great albums.

Old 12-09-2010, 03:12 PM   #13
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

i dont fault anyone Don, im just sayin these cats emerged in that time when everything was dope, and it should be recognized imo.

plus, aint many canadian emcees rock it like the Rascalz. now we supply the world with pussy, fag boy artists.............

ELITE STATUS
Old 12-09-2010, 03:52 PM   #14
deeznutz1981
PRODIGAL SUN

deeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal son

^^^ This the GOAT Rascalz track. they used to be the shit! used to smoke mad week back in the day and bump Rascalz. other sick canadian hip hop artists (mostly 90's for me)

Kardinal
Choclair <------ ill
Ghetto Concept <------probably best canadian hip hop duo period
Saukrates
Citizen Kane
Solitare

AND

wait for it

Drake!!!!!

Last edited by deeznutz1981; 12-09-2010 at 04:08 PM.
deeznutz1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 04:04 PM   #15
Undiluted Karma
Savant

Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronze Feet View Post
Canadas most prominent hip hop group, these cats dropped classic joints in the 90s, this the shit i grew up listening to.

official b boy type shit, bangin beats and dope emceeing

BANGIN JOINT... rockin with the legend Blastmaster KRS

canadian ANTHEM in the day!

vintage hip hop straight out the cold north, droppin in the nineties with all the other classics, these cats rarely get the props they deserve.

Briefly listen to the first track sounds quite good, what album it from, they remind me of Tek N Steele and BCC in general raw beats n rhymes.

and thats coming from UK lol

peace