news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 12-09-2010, 04:10 PM   #16
deeznutz1981
PRODIGAL SUN

deeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undiluted Karma View Post
Briefly listen to the first track sounds quite good, what album it from, they remind me of Tek N Steele and BCC in general raw beats n rhymes.

and thats coming from UK lol

peace
Rascalz - Cash Crop

a seriously dope 90's hip hop album

deeznutz1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 04:11 PM   #17
deeznutz1981
PRODIGAL SUN

deeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal son

sorry i just had too ^^^^

T-Dot stand the fuck up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 12-10-2010, 07:09 AM   #18
FlamingSwordz
Veteran Member

FlamingSwordz crouching tiger

Anyone remember when they were the Ragga Muffin' Rascalz? I've been trying to find a song they did waaaay back in the early 90's with some crazy horns and some dude in the chorus sayin something like "whats goin on in our society, whats goin on in this country.. whats on goin on?" man it's been around 15 years since I last heard it, I got it on cassette tape somewhere, but an MP3 would be better.

But yeah, Rascalz are or were dope, can't say I liked that whole Movie Star song and after that I got no idea what they've done. Most everything before that was pure fire though and highly recommended.

Speaking on Canadian groups, I don't think I saw anyone mention Shades of Culture..

Shades of Culture - Shine
FlamingSwordz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 07:43 AM   #19
9th Chamber
PRODIGAL SUN

9th Chamber crouching tiger

For Canadian you just have to mention the pioneer...Maestro Fresh Wes!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pzull7scV2Y

Let your backbone slide y'all!!
9th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 02:08 PM   #20
kurupt_kw
Veteran Member

kurupt_kw crouching tigerkurupt_kw crouching tiger

Man I loved the Rascalz back in the day. However, my friend killed Northern Touch for me in highschool. I would get in his car and he would play it 20 times in a row. He was obsessed.

I can't remember what I was watching the other day, maybe Entourage? Northern Touch came on and it really took me back to remiscing about the good old days. I hadn't heard it in years.

Choclair, the Rascalz were the shit in the 90's.

I didn't really check for Saukrates but around 2002 I saw him open for Snoop and he put on an amazing show. He sounded great live.
kurupt_kw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 05:03 PM   #21
deeznutz1981
PRODIGAL SUN

This track is a fuckin classic hands down

Old 12-10-2010, 09:51 PM   #22
9th Chamber
PRODIGAL SUN

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgLNOGXJpFw

Classic Canadian cut. Thrust - Rage
Old 12-10-2010, 10:05 PM   #23
MENES
TIME PASSES..

MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to MENES

yo that RAGE track was QUALITY man, thank you,

MENES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 10:19 PM   #24
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

seems this just turned into a tribute to canadian emcees from the 90s lol

ELITE STATUS

Last edited by THE MASON; 12-10-2010 at 10:22 PM.
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 10:50 PM   #25
9th Chamber
PRODIGAL SUN

^^ Nice!! I've never heard Ghetto Concept before. Have you guys heard DL Incognito from Ottawa? He's got a good album A Captured Moment In Time.
Old 12-10-2010, 11:20 PM   #26
Dr Sleepwalker
Sleepyheaded Nonsense

Dr Sleepwalker iron monkeyDr Sleepwalker iron monkeyDr Sleepwalker iron monkeyDr Sleepwalker iron monkey

dude in my sig D-sisive is a great T.dot rapper. all his albums are dope. if ur not familiar, dig threw the net and get his material. has like 3 albums out

on a side not, that Choclair track that deeznuts posted is mad nice, and Rascalz have been dope, kool that they're gettin recognition on here
Old 12-11-2010, 09:16 PM   #27
9th Chamber
PRODIGAL SUN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronze Feet View Post
^lol i cant remember that dudes name but i know who you talkin about. i used to stay up all night just to check for Rap City. they used to play dope videos, that was the first time i saw the video for Triumph as well, at like 12am, real young and just being mind blown lol

Much Vibe was dope too, now its all crap on MuchMusic
There were 2 guys with dreads...Micheal Williams and Master T.
Old 12-12-2010, 12:33 AM   #28
spiggity_ace
Veteran Member

spiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venoms

damn i missed this thread, rascalz are the shit, they were doing that kung fu shit too in like 1992 , dj kemo makes the sickest beats i remember red 1 came out with a album a while back i never got to listen to it but that dem no worry me song was flames it was in madden too, theirs a lot of good rappers from canada, choclair, maestro, rascalz, kardy, sauk, k os is probably the best, oh and shad is insane as hell too
heres a dope cut by choclair produced by dj bless

choclair was a beast for a while i havent heard much new shit from him, i heard this story that he opened up at some club for rakim in LA and the whole crowd was goin crazy wen he was mcin.

everyone knows about knaan from the distant relatives album, this guys got some skills

check humble the poet out too hes ill

Old 10-12-2011, 08:42 PM   #29
djskillz
Raggamuffin

djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

bumpin this thread. been listenin to alot of kardinal lately.

So many bodies on my microphone the shit's haunted
djskillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 10:24 PM   #30
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr_Sleepwalker View Post
dude in my sig D-sisive is a great T.dot rapper. all his albums are dope. if ur not familiar, dig threw the net and get his material. has like 3 albums out

on a side not, that Choclair track that deeznuts posted is mad nice, and Rascalz have been dope, kool that they're gettin recognition on here
seen that D-sisive in Toronto live, he opened for the DOOM show. only one kid was hype lol

but he wasnt bad at all

good bump

i recently purchased a lot canadian emcees music. Choclair, Ghetto Concept, Thrust etc

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote