news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 01-30-2011, 07:39 PM   #31
3rd3y3
SLIMEY SAVAGE

3rd3y3 shaolin monk

A lot of anger. I think he needs god in his life.
3rd3y3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 07:41 PM   #32
3rd3y3
SLIMEY SAVAGE

3rd3y3 shaolin monk

Some people just cannot control themselves when it comes to these type of threads. It is like a catalyst to their madness.
Old 01-30-2011, 07:44 PM   #33
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

we all have our moments - some more than others
Old 01-30-2011, 07:48 PM   #34
3rd3y3
SLIMEY SAVAGE

3rd3y3 shaolin monk

If a man claims others are stupid, then gets angry at those stupid people for being stupid, what does that make the angry man?

lmao.
Old 01-30-2011, 07:49 PM   #35
3rd3y3
SLIMEY SAVAGE

3rd3y3 shaolin monk

These atheists have a hard time conveying their ideas.

Is it because they are so logical and intelligent?
Old 01-30-2011, 07:54 PM   #36
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

it does get frustrating

i understand b rock
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 12:21 PM   #37
pro.Graveface
BuddaHazeMysteryDeepSpace

pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to pro.Graveface Send a message via Skype™ to pro.Graveface

I tink B-roc has a point , kuz i tink most religonz are mis-used , wich made humanz ended up in standin against each other , i dont tink its here for war to create but it did, mis usage of the books if ya get angry from a book read other books which make you happy, I do think tere is a higher force, most of u call it god or whateva, but not tru believe doo reading religeous books helps a lil to understand the nuthing, and i dont know its name, call it life-force/chienergy of grandparent universe of the multiverse. But i did come across some rare situationz in the world. so u can say tere is nuthing in nuthing while i know tere is more than the eye meets
Mother Yin Father Yang are my GrandParents!
Graveface is now Gravespace

Last edited by pro.Graveface; 01-31-2011 at 12:25 PM.
pro.Graveface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 06:52 PM   #38
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
so a deity is a man who maintains the flow - if it's not a man, what is it ?

a woman ?
Fundamentally different, man/women are part of that flow, yin and yang, deities maintain the balance of yni-yang, imho..