news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 12-11-2010, 10:36 AM   #1
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default What is your favorite 2pac song?

gotta say this one

the references to the cia and the crack, the illuminati

Old 12-11-2010, 10:54 AM   #2
Mcthuggin99
K.O.D

Mcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of fury

its impossible to ever have one favorite Pac song. theres some that i listen to more than others at times, but i can never choose ONE pac song. like right now im listening to So Many Tears

and im also feelin Str8 Ballin

Old 12-11-2010, 11:07 AM   #3
Sense-A
PRODIGAL SUN

Sense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal son

shed so many tears is my favorite.

But I also like

Lookin in my rearview - the phil collins version. love that one. I used to listen to that when i got out of jail for work release. then i snuck a cd player into jail with a mix cd that had that song. that cd player got me lots of commissary and power in that little fucking jail.

And this one might be my favorite some days:

I also like U can Be touched even though the outlawz lyrics are weak sometimes.

Last edited by Sense-A; 12-11-2010 at 11:17 AM.
Sense-A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 11:11 AM   #4
JakobR
SHAOLIN STUDENT

JakobR drunken mastaJakobR drunken masta

Brenda's got a baby or Dear Mama
Old 12-11-2010, 11:34 AM   #5
TUCO
THE DIFFERENCE

TUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killa

^^ exactly my 2 favorites
not too complicated

TUCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 11:50 AM   #6
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this song gets me amped one of my favorites

Old 12-11-2010, 12:31 PM   #7
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcthuggin99
its impossible to ever have one favorite Pac song.
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 01:06 PM   #8
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

It is hard to pick one favorite 2Pac song. I like lots of songs by him. I miss him so much. Gangsta rap has been wack since he died. It would've been interesting to see what kind of music he would've did if he was still alive. I think he could've impacted poor black men's lives if he was still alive and wasn't acting ignorant and staying outta trouble because his earlier music was political and he cared about his people.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 01:25 PM   #9
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

he did so many classics so how you gonna pick out one like already said.. "Pain" is one of my faves, but then you have tracks like "How Long Will They Mourn Me", "Krazy", "Tellin' War Stories", "Only God Will Judge Me", "Blasphemy" and of course "Life Goes On" which helped me get through when one of my best friends had passed away.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 01:27 PM   #10
Socrates92
PRODIGAL SUN

Socrates92 drunken mastaSocrates92 drunken mastaSocrates92 drunken masta

Got My Mind Made Up is my fav, Meth kills it.
Socrates92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 08:27 PM   #11
FlamingSwordz
Veteran Member

FlamingSwordz crouching tigerFlamingSwordz crouching tiger

Old School and Out On Bail
FlamingSwordz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 04:03 PM   #12
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Old 12-12-2010, 11:11 PM   #13
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

It's a toss between "Hit 'Em Up" & "Hail Mary".

"Do 4 Luv" is up there on the list.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 02:04 AM   #14
muscularghandi
PRODIGAL SUN

muscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal son

I get around.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gxis7BrxqE

But i’m really not that much of a Pac fan.
muscularghandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 10:23 AM   #15
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

One of my favourate joints is Only God Can Judge Me.

I really like what Pac did on this but I felt the song was slightly ruined by featuring another rapper on it, it should have been a solo song.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote