news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 12-11-2010, 03:28 PM   #1
Shoeshiner

Shoeshiner drunken mastaShoeshiner drunken mastaShoeshiner drunken masta
Default Slaine almost cries on the radio

http://conspiracyworldwide.podomatic...05_07_56-08_00

he is discussing having to redo his whole album because of bootleggers and sample clearance

powerful shit
Shoeshiner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 03:20 AM   #2
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

How long does it go for?

MaskedAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 08:29 AM   #3
fatboybrandon
Your fav. artist's artist

fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The interview is about 20 minutes. It's interesting to hear his true feelings about dealing with marketing and supporting himself as an indie artist today. He doesn't sound too happy about it, he's someone who enjoys the music making part more than anything.

I feel his pain because he mentions that all the damn downloading takes money from him and food out of his child's mouth. I do what I can to encourage people to buy independent Hip Hop. Q-Unique and Vinnie Paz expressed their feelings about that on the show too.

That radio show is usually good for giving the indie, up and coming acts a venue to voice their true feelings about Hip Hop and life.

Click here to launch RZA Radio!

Get this player for your signature or website
fatboybrandon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 09:30 AM   #4
angry!
Banned

angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

man that was some real shit...

slaine is that dude man...

doesnt get half the props he deserves, hes dead on with what he said...

if he dropped in the mid 90's hed be one of the biggest names out...

cuz his skillset is ridiculous, he got a story, and hes a reflection of his environment!!!!!!!!!!!

i downloaded a world with no skies, and its dope debut album... hes droppin as a complete artist, hes polished talent...

so many emcees drop today, before theyre ready... youll see the potential... but they have a ways to go...

slaine been ready...

welcome to label hell and industry bullshit 101...

still sapping the life outta art!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

slaine got a strong team, between la coka and special teamz, vets that been through the BS and know how to work around it... plus slaine getting movie money, hell be fine!!!!!!!!!!
angry! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 07:35 PM   #5
Mic Tyson
Heisman

Mic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venoms

how was slaine's new album that got bootlegged? i heard him on that u god album and he was nice
Old 12-12-2010, 07:59 PM   #6
Frank Sobotka
Veteran Member

Frank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venoms

Buying albums is a thing of the past.
You don't buy music any more to be able to listen to the product you buy music because you heard the product and appreciate it enough to show the artist support.
Old 12-12-2010, 08:02 PM   #7
Mic Tyson
Heisman

Mic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikke View Post
Buying albums is a thing of the past.
You don't buy music any more to be able to listen to the product you buy music because you heard the product and appreciate it enough to show the artist support.
+rep

the only reason i do it
Old 12-12-2010, 08:19 PM   #8
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mic Tyson View Post
how was slaine's new album that got bootlegged? i heard him on that u god album and he was nice
Incredibly dope, a very soild and cohesive album.

DL that motherfucker....NOW!!!

As a matter of fact, I'm gonna crank that shit up and zone out.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 08:24 PM   #9
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yeah, I thought the album would end up being re-done.

The version out now is insane, I hope the revised album is close to the same level.

Last edited by Mr. R&B; 12-12-2010 at 08:29 PM.
Old 12-12-2010, 08:28 PM   #10
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

IF I WAS A WACK WHITE EMCee LIKE SLAIN I WOULD CRY TOO

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 08:29 PM   #11
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Boo this man.

Old 12-12-2010, 10:55 PM   #12
main_man
corpin' while nude, bitch

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CEITEDMOFO View Post
IF I WAS A WACK WHITE EMCee LIKE SLAIN I WOULD CRY TOO
skin tone be damned, slaine is a dope mc PERIOD.
the albums tight as is. hope it only gets better with the revamps.

and you should cry because your a forum trolling closet case. bitch with a keyboard.

"Blessed be the Lord
Who believe any mess they read up on a message board
If so, I got bridges for the low low
Same bitch'll a go dry snitchin' to the popo"
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 10:59 PM   #13
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

He has nothing to complain about really, underground MC's have it better than they ever have.

MaskedAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 12:30 AM   #14
BIG D O
Veteran Member

Location: Somewhwere between concern and not givin a shit....
BIG D O iron monkeyBIG D O iron monkeyBIG D O iron monkeyBIG D O iron monkey

Slaine is the man....have spoken to him on Twitter before at length and he's a down to earth, cool cat...

above all else though, homie is fucking talented....mad talented....

http://purehip-hop.blogspot.com/
http://twitter.com/d_o_beatz
BIG D O is offline   Reply With Quote