news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Sound Shack

Old 12-13-2010, 02:40 AM   #1
Lex Lugor
Parcheesi faced

Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Im putting together a compilation of movie themes..

Currently im at one song. The platoon theme. Sure I have A TON more in mind, from some of my favorite films but i'd love some suggestions as well, in case I overlook anything.

Lex Lugor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 02:45 AM   #2
Lex Lugor
Parcheesi faced

Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Adding, clockwork orange theme fo sho, possibly the godfather, shining, etc etc.

Old 12-13-2010, 02:54 AM   #3
Lex Lugor
Parcheesi faced

Adding, taxi driver theme, goodfellas theme, fireworks theme... This is sort of becoming a 70s-80's films soundtrack compilation lol, with a few foreign exceptions of course.

Once more, any suggestions would be hugely appreciated, for the most part i'd prefer the tracks be vocal less semi contemporary works.

Old 12-13-2010, 08:17 AM   #4
issues

issues shaolin masta killaissues shaolin masta killaissues shaolin masta killaissues shaolin masta killaissues shaolin masta killaissues shaolin masta killaissues shaolin masta killa

some of my favorites..

issues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 08:00 PM   #5
Shogah
HONOLULU STATUS

Shogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal son

Check these on youtube

Themes:

Shindler's List
Clockwork Orange
Love Story
Godfather
Requiem for a dream
2001 Odysey in space

Great soundtracks:

Amelie Poulen(beautifull soundtrack)
Taxi Driver and Vertigo (Both done by Bernard Hermann)
Requiem For A Dream

Oh yeah and

DOES ANYONE HAVE THIS IN Mp3??? I searched everywhere but can't find it
Shogah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 09:27 PM   #6
fatboybrandon
Your fav. artist's artist

fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

You should try arranging your themes into some sort of compilation revolving around a theme, period, region or idea, that might help to narrow down the tons of movie themes out there. The ones you selected sound good!

I'm in love with the funky and soulful 70's themes, especially blax and foreign library. The variation of different moods in music they created during this era is interesting. I think you'll like these

Hugo Montenegro - Love Theme From The Godfather is an ill cover of the original!
The 24 Carat Black - 24-Carat Black (Theme)
Theme From M.A.S.H. by Bobby Hutcherson
Rhythm Heritage - Theme from SWAT (probably the funkiest one)
The John Gregory Orchestra - Theme From Swat
Wendy Carlos - A Clockwork Orange Theme is real dark & scary with heavy synths
J.J Johnson - Theme from Cleopatra Jones
Pleasure - Theme For The Moonchild
Willie Hutch - Mother's Theme (Mama)
Isaac Hayes - Shaft, Tough Guys Title Theme
Steve Gray - Theme from the Grandfather
George Benson - Theme From Summer Of 42' was used by Heltah Skeltah
Jimmy Lewis - Theme From Solomon King has some intense violins and rhythm
Dennis Coffey & Luchi de Jesus - Black Belt Jones Theme was a funky cut sampled on LL Cool J's Jingling Baby

my favorite theme of M*A*S*H is by Ahmad Jamal, those rhodes are excellent

King Heroin by The JBs is so mellow and heavenly
fatboybrandon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 11:25 PM   #7
Buzk
Veteran Member

Buzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal son

Buzk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 12:19 AM   #8
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)