news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber > Wu On The Road

Old 12-13-2010, 01:59 PM   #1
pep
rockin old ponys

pep iron monkeypep iron monkeypep iron monkeypep iron monkeypep iron monkey
Default Going 2 c wu in atl on thursday the 16th

a few questions/comments...so rza wont be at the show?? and i hope this is not a greatest hits thing..i would love to hear some new joints and more obscure tracks....
Old 12-14-2010, 10:43 PM   #2
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The 16th is my birthday.

I really wish I could be in attendance for that show, but I can't.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???

Last edited by Mr. R&B; 12-14-2010 at 10:55 PM.
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 10:47 PM   #3
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

my son's b-day or i'd been there.

the rock the bells last summer they did a greatest hits set. IDK about this tour.
Old 12-14-2010, 11:50 PM   #4
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yo these niggas always do their damn greatest hits type shit

its always the same songs and verses

the shit gets old after a while even though i love wu shows

the first time i went and saw them was the best show though

masta killa opened the set by running into the stage from the back with a small blunt in his hand lol he ran to the front of the stage and crouched down a little, mean mugged and hit the blunt real hard lol - all this while the insturnmental to NO SAID DATE was playing. he performed the song which i love and is an unspoken classic imo and i loved that shit

that was some of the illest wu shit i ever seen.i never expected them to play that joint let alone start with it in such a dope manner. i was emphatically lighting my blunts after that lol

the rest of the gods came out one after the other

only time i saw them do that shit too

i think it was the odb rememberance tour

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote