news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 06-13-2011, 08:05 PM   #76
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

W2 is getting more interesting, but there's a whole bunch of conversation I'm not getting. That's what I hate about RPG's, when they make up weird names for stuff and refer to people and places and haven't heard off. It's kind of confusing, especially since I haven't played the first Witcher.

What I like more about Oblivion is that you can walk about and have awesome scenery with different weather types in an open world. I did hate that leveling made no sense because whenever you got better, all your enemies got better too. That's just stupid. Also the caves or whatever all looked the same.
Old 06-14-2011, 01:33 AM   #77
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to shaolinsword

How is Oblivion simplified?
Old 06-14-2011, 09:01 AM   #78
Mai Wang Tu Phat
Keep firing, assholes!

Mai Wang Tu Phat iron monkeyMai Wang Tu Phat iron monkeyMai Wang Tu Phat iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevy Chase View Post
W2 is getting more interesting, but there's a whole bunch of conversation I'm not getting. That's what I hate about RPG's, when they make up weird names for stuff and refer to people and places and haven't heard off. It's kind of confusing, especially since I haven't played the first Witcher.

What I like more about Oblivion is that you can walk about and have awesome scenery with different weather types in an open world. I did hate that leveling made no sense because whenever you got better, all your enemies got better too. That's just stupid. Also the caves or whatever all looked the same.
The reason they level the enemies like that is because they want you to be able to explore whenever you want to. I left the prison and just roamed around for hours. If they didn't, you'd be walking around, and then all of a sudden some big ass Daedra would fuck you and kill you.

Bethesda wants to make their game to where you can just explore whenever you want to. In Fallout New Vegas, Obsidian messed up. They put the toughest enemies in a the beginning of the game. So I was walking around at level 4, and then BAM. 6 deathclaws jump me.
Mai Wang Tu Phat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 03:42 AM   #79
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son

New gameplay footage from Comic-Con
Old 07-25-2011, 05:32 PM   #80
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

what is the release date
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 06:06 PM   #81
Dokuro
Banned

Dokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killa

^^hahahaahahahahh

11-11-11
Dokuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 07:58 PM   #82
Dokuro
Banned

Dokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killa

oh yeah any news on the werewolf front.

i literally just ripped almalexia face off and i was wondering

heheh stupid god she had it coming
Old 07-26-2011, 01:31 AM   #83
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

^Nothing official but plenty of people assuming werewolves and vampires are in
Old 07-27-2011, 04:11 PM   #84
Dokuro
Banned

well we are going to the skyrim so allot of us figure that Hircine will be the deadra will deal with most its his land after all but he does share this land with Molag Bal so vampires are also a must

i would like other weres though nothing like becoming a werebuck and fucking up people day the deer the most vicious creature to hunt
Old 08-02-2011, 07:04 PM   #85
Poison Flowerz!
7 Golden Vampirez

Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

vampirism will definitelyy be in

alsos i heard there IS werewolves, and that you can tell someone is a werewolf in day time because they have yellow eyes

i want the Morag Tong back

https://poisonflowerz.bandcamp.com/
http://www.youtube.com/user/PoiSoNFLoWeRZ
https://www.facebook.com/PFLoWeRZ404
☰ ☲ ☱ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☳ ☷ ☰ ☲ ☱ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☳ ☷ ☰ ☲ ☱ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☳ ☷
Poison Flowerz! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 08:10 PM   #86
Poison Flowerz!
7 Golden Vampirez

Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Dark Elf

Compared to Oblivion

Old 08-09-2011, 08:17 PM   #87
Poison Flowerz!
7 Golden Vampirez