news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 12-14-2010, 07:37 PM   #1
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH
Default The Canary Effect

Please watch all the videos in this documentary:

Old 12-14-2010, 08:30 PM   #2
Dokuro
Banned

Dokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killa

nice we just got this film in our schools here

Dokuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 11:25 PM   #3
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

up
Old 01-29-2011, 05:52 AM   #4
pro.Graveface
BuddaHazeMysteryDeepSpace

pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to pro.Graveface Send a message via Skype™ to pro.Graveface

so the US is stille rippin indians off??
they shud be ashame of themselves yo the hole Us is build on indian land?
Mother Yin Father Yang are my GrandParents!
Graveface is now Gravespace
pro.Graveface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 01:09 PM   #5
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

we natives - not from india
Old 01-29-2011, 08:13 PM   #6
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro.Graveface View Post
so the US is stille rippin indians off??
they shud be ashame of themselves yo the hole Us is build on indian land?
The continents weren't uninhabited when white people showed up man. Blood was spilled just about everywhere.

CS with the conditions as poor as they are what can be done to help?

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 01:18 PM   #7
pro.Graveface
BuddaHazeMysteryDeepSpace

pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to pro.Graveface Send a message via Skype™ to pro.Graveface

sorry for that yo , Natives is what I ment then , I know that white men came tere and plundered and they shud be ashamed for that whole sjit is what I ment , thats why I dont like USA its based on mad lies and all negativ sjit in my oppinion
Mother Yin Father Yang are my GrandParents!
Graveface is now Gravespace
pro.Graveface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 01:59 PM   #8
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

a small band of of what was let loose out of the abyss/prisons of england
came here and wreaked havoc

it was like a disease just came over the earth and they are like the pus oozing out all over the surface

i believe that the body is too diseased to get back to normal and has to be cremated at this point - what part of the body will survive ?
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 07:02 PM   #9
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

just painfully watched this again

if we do not detach from his culture and refuse his services, we will never get better

asking for his aid/help is pointless - what they did to us, they are also doing in the middle east, using us to do it

this quoted from another forum

while looking for these photos

Quote:
Can somebody tell me the most persuasive scriptures on this? I have no doubt that Black Americans are Israelites because I've read too many scriptures not to make the connection, but what are the most convincing scriptures evincing the Native Americans' Biblical ancestry.

It's obvious the Edomites treated them like animals and scalping was invented by the whites to prove the death of an "Indian," and the prices for Indian scalps went higher than many animal skins of that era; so I'm definitely inclined to believe the Native Americans are Israelites under the same curse, along with other historical evidence; but I want to see Biblical passages that make my beliefs irrefutable.

If anybody could help me out with this, much appreciated.

Quote:
The Black man is naked, probably indicative of his bondage. The Native American has on his traditional garb, but is at the same reduced stature as the Black man, both towered over by the white president on his conquering horse.

i was just in a peaceful mode until i watched this again

Last edited by LORD NOSE; 01-30-2011 at 07:12 PM.
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 07:15 PM   #10
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

here is the scripture that he was looking for - reposted and quoted from someone else on that site

Ecclesiastes, Chapter 10

6: Folly is set in great dignity, and the rich sit in low place.
7: I have seen servants upon horses (Teddy Roosevelt), and princes walking as servants upon the earth(Black and Norh American Indian).
With him sitting on the horse Represents Power/Rulership over the 12 tribes of Israel here In America. The slave Representing the Southern Kingdom
And the Indian representing the Northern Kingdom.
Old 01-31-2011, 08:17 PM   #11
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visionz View Post
The continents weren't uninhabited when white people showed up man. Blood was spilled just about everywhere.

CS with the conditions as poor as they are what can be done to help?
In my opinion, education is the only way to help conditions. These kids don't have chance at most these schools from the very start. A lot of these kids don't have the skills they need to make it.

no high school graduates = no work force = no businesses = no jobs, money

That's the way I see it. There's people here that want to work, but no where to work.