news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 04-26-2011, 08:39 PM   #16
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

KZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to KZA

did the rock steal the show?

KZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 09:05 PM   #17
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I wouldn't say he stole the show but he definately got a positive reaction from the crowd. And the fight between him and Diesel was really dope.

Tyreese's character got most of the laughs and im glad that he got a decent amount of screen time since he was my favourate part from 2 fast.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 09:32 PM   #18
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Was the dude from American Gothic in it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 09:36 PM   #19
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Dunno, I don't watch American Gothic.

Method Man
Old 04-26-2011, 10:01 PM   #20
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
Old 04-26-2011, 10:08 PM   #21
TAURO
El Don of this shit

No, I don't recall seeing him.

Method Man
Old 04-27-2011, 07:12 AM   #22
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

will be seeing this

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 12:02 PM   #23
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

all ready in talks for the next film

ima peep this Friday
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 07:16 PM   #24
TAURO
El Don of this shit

Stay till after the credits.

Method Man
Old 04-27-2011, 07:36 PM   #25
check two
N.I.

A few films back, I thought people in here were bashing these films and wondering why they were still making them. Now it seems that everybody likes them. lol

Quote:
Old 04-27-2011, 07:51 PM   #26
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
A few films back, I thought people in here were bashing these films and wondering why they were still making them. Now it seems that everybody likes them. lol
2 was good, but 3 for me was just too cheesy. with the last 2 they have moved slightly away from the whole street racing theme and its become one big chase movie with the focus on fast cars. which is a formula that works.

i mean i would rather pay to watch a movie like this which i know i will enjoy instead of the latest oscar winning movie.

these movies aint for everyone, you will get the ppl crying about how it has no plot and all that. but its entertaining you know. not every movie we see needs to be super serious shit.
Old 04-30-2011, 11:54 AM   #27
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

I agree with Han. I'm gonna see this next weekend. Can't wait to see The Rock and Vin Diesel fight. Good to see Ludacris and Tyrese came back for this. I got the first and second Fast and The Furious movies on dvd. I'm trying to buy the 4th one but the video store i saw it at last weekend wants $15 for it and the dvd wasn't inside it LOL. I heard Vin Diesel might do a XXX 3. I hope he does because i liked the first one.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 10:38 AM   #28
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

I saw Fast Five last weekend and i liked it. Lots of action. I like that hot girl who worked with Vin, Paul, Tyrese, Ludacris and the rest of the crew. I've never seen her before. I remember she was in the 4th Fast and the Furious but i haven't seen her in other movies. I like the scene in the new one when she has on a bikini and she sits in the bad guy's lap and he puts his hand on her ass. So when she goes to Ludacris to give him her shorts, her shorts have the bad guy's handprint on it. Ludacris asks her did he grab that ass or did he slap that ass? Hahahahahahahahahaha. I also like the scene when she's sitting on the asian guy's lap in the car at the end of the movie while he's driving. She got a nice body. There's gonna be a part 6 because the director of Fast Five said this new one made a lot of money and i guess he thinks the fans of these sequels wanna continue to see them.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote