news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 12-16-2010, 07:13 PM   #16
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jin10304 View Post
anyone know who produced Good Times then?
i don't think it ever has been confirmed, but i think it's either RZA or Mathematics.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 08:28 PM   #17
fatboybrandon
Your fav. artist's artist

fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Darrell "Digga" Branch produced Good Times, check his discography list at myspace http://www.myspace.com/sixfiggaentertainment that song still is addictive to me.

Good job on the Ghostface compilation claaa7, the fact that Ghost made different versions of Bulletproof Wallets and had some bonus cuts you had to dig for during it's release is a large part of what makes the album memorable, even though for some it may not be as good as Supreme Clientele.
fatboybrandon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 04:06 AM   #18
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^ thanx alot for clearing that up Brandon, i've been wondering who produced that track for years now! i agree, it is a truly amazing track.

it's true what you say about the differences making the album special, i always found myself very interested in those type of LPs that had major changes done because of sample clearances and leaks. on another note, i'd say "BPW" is one of Ghost's most creative albums of all time.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
Old 12-17-2010, 04:11 AM   #19
Antonelli
Veteran Member

Antonelli crouching tigerAntonelli crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post

SO dope when you compare it to the LP version....Thanks !
Antonelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 04:35 AM   #20
claaa7
Killer Bob

^ yeah i love that remix too, the vocal sample is absolutely mind-blowing. i hope a CDQ will surface one day. i didn't like the album version at all when i was younger but as i got older and started listening to more soul and occassional R&B i realized it's a great tune.

Old 12-17-2010, 05:05 AM   #21
claaa7
Killer Bob

Ghost actually had problems with tracks that didn't make the retail for various reasons with several of his albums. "Pretty Toney Album" had like 8 songs recorded for it that didn't make it and many of them ended up on the "718" album instead. i think i should upload a version of "P.T.A." i did a while back too, it has all the goodies from the retail but with tracks like "Guerilla Hood", "Paychecks", etc.

"Fishscale" had songs like "Charlie Brown", "Murda Goons", "Chunky"/"How U Like Me Baby" and the full version of "Barbershop" cut/changed.

either way Ghost is one of the greatest and his catalouge are among the best of the best.

Old 12-18-2010, 03:43 PM   #22
CharlesJones
National Director of Toe-sucking & Janitorial Affairs

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Bulletproof Wallets retail version is terrible. I'm gonna check out the version of it that you put together Claaa7. Good Times song is my shit. I love the Good Times tv show theme song he sampled on there. I don't like Ghostface's albums but he's a good rapper. He has a few songs on Ironman and Supreme Clientele albums i like.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 04:00 PM   #23
the silencer
king disguised as beggar.

the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

checkin this out right now too...
Old 12-18-2010, 04:33 PM   #24
DJ Deoseyus

DJ Deoseyus grasshopper

claaa7, you should share us your Pretty Toney mix! And I like the original BPW mix. Never bumped the retail version though.
DJ Deoseyus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 06:53 PM   #25
Oztradamus
The Cure-Coming Neveruary

Oztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venoms

Does anybody have the Good Times version with the Funky Penguin sample?

Oztradamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 06:55 PM   #26
Oztradamus

Oztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venoms

What's the original tracklisting too?

Old 12-18-2010, 06:57 PM   #27
DJ Deoseyus

DJ Deoseyus grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oztradamus View Post
What's the original tracklisting too?
Did you check claaa7's blog!?
DJ Deoseyus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 07:21 PM   #28
Oztradamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Deoseyus View Post
Did you check claaa7's blog!?

Found it.