news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 12-16-2010, 04:55 AM   #1
Dokuro
Banned

Dokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killa
Default USA National Debt Debate

all #-&-% are aprox and estimate

OK dude and dudettes. lets get our head out of the clouds for a minute and talk about something more Fiscal.

any ideas to how you would help relive this debt situation.

luckily were already started positive turns, by the deregulation of energy and industry in america; but is that enough?. i don't think so.

if were going to get out of it we need to quit being such duche-bags and stop fearing the word TAX. I know you all think our country was founded on the belief that we shouldn't pay taxes, but that because your all such Historically illiterate.(don't get mad if that doesn't imply to you thats just being immature) Are county was founded because taxes wear not going to us but across the seas. still all we keep doing is making cuts, then rolling back taxes, then taking out loans. if this was Sim City you just lost(maybe you should try an easer job[run for senate]).

lets follow England example and get this VAT tax through legislature. for those who don't know about the VAT. it is a seals tax that only effect people from what they buy(usually not including groceries) and it effect people evenly across the bored, and in order to work effectively without hurting the commercial sector, you would have to keep taxes at a low. i'm not going to lie to you that is great for me, because i'm invested in that sector. the com sector only make up about 30% of are country. even though that is the case we are a consumer nation and should take advantage of it.

second we need to increase the income tax. i know scary. the reason why we are so scared because we pay all these additional taxes. i know in cali were paying Katrina tax6%,(thats another thread) 911 tax,10%(still) Eco tax,8% state 11%, and on top of that are 12%. thats a fucking dookie worth 32% out of your checks. that shit scare me!, as an employer, but if we remove the unless out of state we git 22%. and with a simple increase, state 12% income 15% = 27% out of your check. and stop giving those of us who are above, those Mod-damn TAX break!!!!

share your ideas this is a real debate no attacking individuals on character, only on point.
no one running for office here

Last edited by Dokuro; 12-16-2010 at 05:11 AM.
Dokuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 05:00 AM   #2
pro.Graveface
BuddaHazeMysteryDeepSpace

pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to pro.Graveface Send a message via Skype™ to pro.Graveface

Im a financial disaster so fuck the US of A the most hypocritical country of all, sorry for my humble opinion
ICHI
Mother Yin Father Yang are my GrandParents!
Graveface is now Gravespace
pro.Graveface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 05:03 AM   #3
SL33
Hungry Hyena From Medina

SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

is this real???

http://www.usdebtclock.org/

whoa @ these numbers

SL33 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 05:08 AM   #4
Dokuro
Banned

Dokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by SL33 View Post
is this real???

http://www.usdebtclock.org/

whoa @ these numbers
sadly yes thanks for that
Old 12-16-2010, 05:15 AM   #5
Dokuro
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro.Graveface View Post
Im a financial disaster so fuck the US of A the most hypocritical country of all, sorry for my humble opinion
ICHI
do you have any ideas to improve are finances, or reduce are hypocrisy?

if not take you ICHI ass out of here
Old 12-16-2010, 12:22 PM   #6
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hey louie - why don't you take some of that shit outa your sig
Old 12-16-2010, 12:24 PM   #7
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this is a moot argument

the debt is so bad its impossible to py back

better make sure your money is right
PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 07:19 AM   #8
pro.Graveface
BuddaHazeMysteryDeepSpace

pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to pro.Graveface Send a message via Skype™ to pro.Graveface

all good dane , america based on lies so it will neva solve tere problems u lucifer fool they programmed u deep in ya core sun,
oh almost forgot,
ICHI
Mother Yin Father Yang are my GrandParents!
Graveface is now Gravespace

Last edited by pro.Graveface; 12-17-2010 at 07:22 AM.
pro.Graveface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 05:17 PM   #9
Dokuro
Banned

^^i'm programed your the one who fell away from odin

but your right the lies are half the problem , and now Obama just sign the bush tax cuts.

so its fucking over we going to gain another 3 trillion dollars. next year and 4 trillion after that. were are not going to get out of the whole.i like to give a big thank you to the republicans for being one steep closer to there 1,000 year kingdom

if thats the case then Lucifer all about raising taxes. because this current regime is in god control
Old 12-17-2010, 05:27 PM   #10
Sense-A
PRODIGAL SUN

Sense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal son

How about you learn how to write correct sentences and use proper grammar and then we'll move on to talk about the USA tax codes. There is no use in talking about a complicated subject to people who read and write at a fourth grade level. You wouldn't understand anyways.
Old 12-17-2010, 05:35 PM   #11
Dokuro
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sense-A View Post
How about you learn how to write correct sentences and use proper grammar and then we'll move on to talk about the USA tax codes. There is no use in talking about a complicated subject to people who read and write at a fourth grade level. You wouldn't understand anyways.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
share your ideas this is a real debate no attacking individuals on character, only on point.
no one running for office here
Old 12-17-2010, 06:17 PM   #12
TheBoarzHeadBoy
כהן גדול

TheBoarzHeadBoy drunken mastaTheBoarzHeadBoy drunken masta

I just want to make my money and get out while the corpse is still hot. Relocate to Africa, take over a country, get my pimpin on, be a leader in the fashion industry, and rock out with my cock out.

Old 12-17-2010, 06:21 PM   #13
Dokuro
Banned

alright but stay out of Denmark that shits mine

do you have any ideas to fix whats going on
Old 12-17-2010, 06:38 PM   #14
TheBoarzHeadBoy
כהן גדול

TheBoarzHeadBoy drunken mastaTheBoarzHeadBoy drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louis Cypher View Post
alright but stay out of Denmark that shits mine

do you have any ideas to fix whats going on
I didn't do my senior product on the Obama Administration's Stimulus package if that's what you're asking...

Essentially we've got a lot of shit on our plate. We've got a declining role in the world, a lot of political indecision, an ever weakening economy, and an inversed pyramid of wealth. The system is top heavy. The middle class is turning into a lower class while other nations are turning their lower classes into middle classes. America has to collapse if it's going to recover. We've got to have some Eustress. Right now it's distressful. We're dragging this out with no end in sight. We can decline slowly or we can collapse and then spare no time in rebuilding. Look at Russia. The Soviet Union collapsed in 1991. Twenty years later they're in the black with BRIC baller status. Give them a few decades and they'll be back on their feet.

So my solution for the United States is dissolution and a federal bankruptcy. There are enough people in the United States to form a large number of smaller countries. We can remain allies and together we'd still be the largest power in the world, but right now it's being run into the ground.
Old 12-17-2010, 08:19 PM   #15
Dokuro
Banned

let shit fall and see if Americans have the common sense to pick them selfs up.

thats not a bad idea.