news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 12-16-2010, 01:49 PM   #1
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Debate ?

What is it that you want to debate ?

Last edited by LORD NOSE; 12-17-2010 at 06:37 PM.
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 01:51 PM   #2
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

what is it that you dont want to debate?
you closed my discussion, remember?
PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 02:00 PM   #3
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

you are either playin or someone poisoned you with some stupidity juice
Old 12-16-2010, 02:03 PM   #4
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ad hominems are not a valid point of argument, try again
Old 12-16-2010, 02:15 PM   #5
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by PALEHORSE View Post
or close my thread cuz you dont want to debate me and be exposed for the fraud you are

what debate was i running from ?

did you want to debate whether or not mexicans are dumb ?

that mexicans are coming to get me ?

is this what you wanted to debate me on, then i got scared, cause you are the truth, so i abused my mod powers and closed your thread ?

is this what you think ?

Quote:
you dont want to build on ides you just want to defend your ides you fucking nigger

i got allot of my ideas from the people here in KTL -

what idea was i defending ?

you have this idea that mexicans are dumb and they are coming to get you - i don't share that same idea, but me not sharing that same idea is not the reason why i closed your thread
Old 12-16-2010, 02:24 PM   #6
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

not all mexicans are dumb but the illegal immigrants are, they cant even speak or write their own language.

if they were smart they wouldnt be in this position.

so they come here and rob us. kind of like the idiots on the streets in america

im curious though why did you close my thread if you like the things i said?
Old 12-16-2010, 02:27 PM   #7
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

You mad, Palehorse? You know very well that this redneck bible-and-rifle anti-conspiracy anti-immigrant anti-everything stance will get you exactly nowhere.

Matter of fact, go to the Bahamas, maybe you'll realize that there exist people demanding less and being happier.
"The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."
Edgar Erebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 02:28 PM   #8
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

P.S. Your grandpa or whatever that came there on the boat probably didn't know to write either.
"The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."
Old 12-16-2010, 02:29 PM   #9
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:

im curious though why did you close my thread if you like the things i said?

lol - nigga go drink some water
Old 12-16-2010, 02:31 PM   #10
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim T View Post
You mad, Palehorse? You know very well that this redneck bible-and-rifle anti-conspiracy anti-immigrant anti-everything stance will get you exactly nowhere.

Matter of fact, go to the Bahamas, maybe you'll realize that there exist people demanding less and being happier.
your wrong, its making me rich
and your wrong about everything else
Old 12-16-2010, 02:32 PM   #11
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
lol - nigga go drink some water
thanks for submitting to my argument

and your the reason why whites call blacks niggers
Old 12-16-2010, 02:36 PM   #12
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

lmao - who gives a fuck what whites call blacks -

we are in a different time fossilthought

tie 2 tomatoes to your feet and ketchup
Old 12-16-2010, 02:36 PM   #13
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

Quote:
your wrong, its making me rich
and your wrong about everything else
I can't check how rich are you, but you're definitely frustrated as hell. You should re-assess your priorities if you ask me.
Old 12-16-2010, 02:42 PM   #14
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

im doing ok, i know all this stuff. i frustrated dealing with idiots, especially when im trying to help them
Old 12-16-2010, 02:42 PM   #15
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

You've been learning from idiots for a long time, yeen know.