news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 06-19-2005, 01:41 PM   #1
brahma
Banned

brahma grasshopper
Default zooooooooooooooooo (time)

domino effect
what u donīt see is that all the rap heads are friends to each other! family, brothers, affiliates... they all fam.
aint no real beef in between them. dipset artists make songs with 50 dre and all that.. no beef at all.. what u think?
when rappers produce a track, they chill together in the studio.. for hours sometimes for days.. they treat each other like they always were friends
cause at least the love for the music is the denominator.
so.. itīs so simple to talk about business when they meet. i tell you... if rza or rae get some supreme plans in their hands, whole wu is on and so, som, the mob and all affiliates
agree to this. cause rza, gza, rae and ghost, cappa ..they all wise heads (plus god believers)and other artists know that and respect them for what they achieved.
so.. itīs no deal for dipset brovas to join in and even j, busta, mos, nas, diddy... they all would do such, but noone starts shit and thatīs the problem. why ?
cause they all donīt really know what to do to realise something big and they also trapped in some kind of egomaniac desease.
itīs on us, their students, to get them there! out of the shadows . into the light...no doubt. they all teached us and we learned a lot of things through their mind output.
thanks for that! now itīs time to learn from us. you took our money so take our advices too if they good.
everybody coudl off come up with plans, but not anyone does. very very less do. iīm non better than anyone on this board, but through my daily virtueful way to live, i got something to give.
haters can suck something, but not my dick yo! belivers who not sure... you can ask gravey or queen bee... earlier i sent them detailed plans on what we can do for the world. both understood the
trueness and the importance of these actions. itīs about giving back to the children and the youths and how these thangs take effect on the whole world.
but both donīt have personal contact to rza or rae...
we want rza for interview! we want rae for interview! we want ghost and cappa and --DAMN! WHOEVER! Gods come down here please! lets work togther for a second and vote with me for that the gods come to earth for a few days!
peace

mio winampa flashio-> Buddha Monk - The Prophecy (ommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm) lol

hm sorry-poll missin! :-( vote yes or no! (come here or let em sleep)
brahma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2005, 01:54 PM   #2
brahma
Banned

brahma grasshopper
Default Re: zooooooooooooooooo (time)

waddup!? you donīt wanna follow me but want them to appear on the site? well... makin noise make them pay attention... what about .. everybody who want that starts his own thread.. flood the board with interview requests.. i mean.. isnīt this something we should recieve from a group of good hearted people who talk about teach the seeds and stuff like that???? hm... make cilvarings tell em what we want.. we spend so much time with our minds on their board , music and them as idols... so.. tell em that you wanna talk! post some!

(the rest who not cares can still shut up- no reply requested)
Old 06-19-2005, 04:02 PM   #3
MARCUS-MTL-WU-LIFESTYLE
Veteran Member

MARCUS-MTL-WU-LIFESTYLE shaolin monk

I see what u mean...the thing is that we need more people like u to get to something,..It's like that everywhere in the world..if you want something done..u gotta say it out load with tons of people on your side as ONE...people just don't believe in the power they have to make a change or difference. I believe we have power and I fucking agree with u when u say egos get in the way..ego-trippin'! But u know what ..at the end of the day the only person u can judge is yourself so deal with that first. peace.
Wu-tang is one thing that made my life more interresting lol. RZA inspires me. And to all of you people living with negativity inside yourselves...remember that if God is for us, who can be against us?
MARCUS-MTL-WU-LIFESTYLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2005, 04:49 PM   #4
tahoma
Los Ojos Rojos Corp.

tahoma grasshopper

good point, I agree. but I also think it's up to J-Ronin, Cilva n other peeps on here with personal contact with the fam n with the generals. maybe some of the artists come here now n then, but they surely don't read all threads. so these peeps I'm talkin bout need to tell RZA n em that the fans really need some answers now. we support Wu-Tang n by buying their music, we put food on their tables nah mean? the general opinion among hiphop fans is that Wu fell off, their era is over n now erything they put out is garbage. but we're still here, supporting their music n asking for more albums, so just makin one interview, answering a few question isn't too much to ask, it's almost sumthin we could demand.

anybody been on Cormega's message board? he's there. every now n then he comes by reading some topics n answering questions. n he even asks for help sometimes, like spreading the word for an event or new releases. of course he gets mad props for that n the attitude from his fans are really supportive, they really want Mega to get em papers.

I ain't a hater, but sometimes it feels we ain't gettin treated as we should by the artists. it's not just about not showing up here, it's broken promises, tour n album delays, etc. they want us to support the music n that's what we do, but apart from music n shows (from which they of course make money), Wu-Tang don't give us much in return. it's the truth.

peace
tahoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2005, 04:54 PM   #5
tahoma
Los Ojos Rojos Corp.

tahoma grasshopper

another thing u could do brahma is to change the title of this thread. my 1st thought was what kinda bullshit ass thread is this, but fo some reason I checked it n was susprised to see the 1st post actually sayin sumthin thoughtful. I thought this was a thread where erybody was just suppose to scream out "SUUUUUUUUUUUUU" like idiots lol.
tahoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2005, 04:56 PM   #6
LHX
healthy merking

LHX drunken mastaLHX drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to LHX

what's the rush?

have some patience
Old 06-19-2005, 08:20 PM   #7
Queen Bee

Fuck The Fans Man... They In Postion, They Gonna Do This Shit. All We Can Do Is Pay Attetion Give Postive Feedback And If RZA And Whoever Decide To Get Involved With The Fans Than We'd Have To Promise To Listein To Them And Shut The F-Up! It's Our Generation That's Bringin' Down The Demons- What Better Place To Start Other Than The Street..
Old 06-19-2005, 08:57 PM   #8
brahma
Banned

brahma grasshopper

@ marcus - iīm al cool with my life. no problems. check out www.one.org < this is a organisation build up by famous people. actors,entertainers and also musicians involved! BUT - this ONE thing is driven without god involved. they wanna do the good thangs,but truth is that they work for the deminish forces as long they donīt do it in the name of god.
a new religious system can only be started by god himself and people working for him as tools.

@ tahoma i wasnīt sure bout the thread title too but thatīs at least a word jumping to the eyes. and yes. i kno itīs a phrase many times abused by people who only want to make fun.. but listening to buddha monkīs album .... he talkin so īreligiouson every track and the chorus is " zooooo thatīs the call for the wu" so...

but wu donīt come out with such a organsitation and why? cause they donīt know god for real. i mean.. i figuerd out that allah, christ, krishna -- `theyīare all the same One father, just different names--- wu never found that out but thatīs what they need to know... one can read the bhagavad gita and still donīt find god for real, cause god gives out the blessings to really understand the nature of the supreme being and his plans. iīm not really working on getting at them, cause i wait for them to come to me... but i gotta clear the path for them, cause they forgot that... to be real .. caught up in "entertainment"

@ queen - "Fuck The Fans Man... " "The Fans Than We'd Have To Promise To Listein To Them And Shut The F-Up! It's Our Generation That's Bringin' Down The Demons"

lol i donīt understand that^íīm talkin about killin the demons - but as the world can see. wu tang donīt found the cure to do so for real. cause these demons tearing them apart with that ego trippin..
Old 06-19-2005, 09:14 PM   #9
Queen Bee

Let me clear myself up here. The older hip-hop generation is at an age and has advanced to where they are no longer kids. They are looked up to as an older generation that has tackled and still is tackling similar situations that are faced by todays kids. Point is they can relate to younger generations better than any white hick in office. This is a great thing. So when I say f- the fans it's to them kids that never listein to what their told!!! Which is like all them cats on here that are blind to what is being written on this site in reference to Wu-Tang and their holy standing.

But let this thread stand it's purpose, I cast my vote for gettin' some generals on the board. It's a great idea!
Old 06-19-2005, 09:16 PM   #10
6thPlanet
Banned

6thPlanet grasshopper

6thPlanet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2005, 09:41 PM   #11
brahma
Banned

brahma grasshopper

wadedigital36 asked for an interview with rza two days ago. that inspired me. peace god

http://www.asitis.com/8/13.html
http://www.asitis.com/8/11.html

itīs OM - not ONE -- itīs ONE too (;-)) but in its origin state itīs ~ om
http://www.peacegod.com/om2.mp3
i snipped it up ^
Old 06-19-2005, 09:45 PM   #12
brahma
Banned

brahma grasshopper

http://search.freefind.com/find.html...=0&query=allah

allah akbar
Old 06-19-2005, 10:06 PM   #13
brahma
Banned

brahma grasshopper

the six (not seven) is most representive for god ! http://www.asitis.com/10/1.html
the six senses and why we struggle - http://www.asitis.com/15/7.html

make this thread come up to 50 sites or som to get attention... post anything whatīs on your mind in conclusion to this all... peace 1