news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth

Old 12-21-2010, 11:58 PM   #1
TUCO
THE DIFFERENCE

TUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killa
Default some of my shit

wudup wucorp audio....i dropped a couple tracks long ago on here
never made much of a name for myself on here but its all good
id like to get some thoughts on a couple old tracks i got...so yea feedback yall thanks...i'm second on the first song and first on the second and first on the third

http://soundcloud.com/thedifference305/nosuch

http://soundcloud.com/thedifference3...enn-archangels

http://soundcloud.com/spokenn/heroes...-by-apex-beats

TUCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 12:01 AM   #2
SKAMPOE
Killem All

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

nigga fuck yo chiwahwah
SKAMPOE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 12:04 AM   #3
TUCO
THE DIFFERENCE

TUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killa

waaaat damn i never knew my dog came out in that pic lmao
fuck ur scully skank-pro!!

Old 12-22-2010, 12:18 AM   #4
SKAMPOE
Killem All

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

tracks is cool, mix is fuked imo
Old 12-22-2010, 12:27 AM   #5
TUCO
THE DIFFERENCE

really?? how so?

Old 12-22-2010, 12:29 AM   #6
Professor Poopsnagle
Banned

Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The mix is perfectly fine, dope shit.
Professor Poopsnagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 12:41 AM   #7
TUCO
THE DIFFERENCE

thanks Jasp...skamp are u jus hating?

Old 12-22-2010, 01:03 AM   #8
SKAMPOE
Killem All

lmao i feel as if it has too much compression
the vocals i mean
Old 12-22-2010, 01:38 PM   #9
TUCO
THE DIFFERENCE

idk...they sound good to me

Old 12-22-2010, 02:02 PM   #10
fatboybrandon
Your fav. artist's artist

fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I liked the songs at soundcloud, I just started following you. Do you have a bio for TheDifference you can send me I can use to make a post on my blog about your music? I have some major and indie labels following me I can present it to.

Click here to launch RZA Radio!

Get this player for your signature or website
fatboybrandon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 02:52 PM   #11
BigShawnEnt
Runnin' Wit The Beez

BigShawnEnt Imbecile

its chihuahua...damn whats with heads who cant spell?

LOL no offense G...

Tuco not bad homie, just need a proper mix down

Last edited by BigShawnEnt; 12-22-2010 at 02:55 PM.
BigShawnEnt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 03:58 PM   #12
SKAMPOE
Killem All

yo se mamon
Old 12-22-2010, 05:26 PM   #13
TUCO
THE DIFFERENCE

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatboybrandon View Post
I liked the songs at soundcloud, I just started following you. Do you have a bio for TheDifference you can send me I can use to make a post on my blog about your music? I have some major and indie labels following me I can present it to.

yooo thats wusup man...i was gonna start up a reverbnation page actually so yea i could have a bio up within the next couple days...good lookin out dude fo real

thanks bigshawn appreciated....u too skamp-ulls

Old 12-23-2010, 02:30 PM   #14
Raptics
Veteran Member

Raptics grasshopper

This is fuckin dope. Grimey ass shit i like
Raptics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 10:26 PM   #15
TUCO
THE DIFFERENCE

thanks Raptics...all feedback is greatly appreciated