news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 12-25-2010, 02:54 AM   #1
billyanalogue

Default Anarchist Cookbook

does anyone remember this from back in the days? i remember reading it when i was around 12 years old and also getting into computer programming.

i might be planning on making some hits soon in america to try and get the attention of Osama Bin Laden.. I do not reallly have any emotional attachments here on this planet so for example if i could i'd do anything no matter the cost...

http://news.softpedia.com/news/How-T...mb-53392.shtml

http://news.softpedia.com/news/How-T...mb-53392.shtml

http://www.subgenius.com/updates/X00...d_an_ATOM.html

to be honest i'd like to see the world change into a more hip-hop fashion where terrorists compete in battles to bring about revolution as it's always been my understanding that cats in the middle east and the far east have far more knowledge and are more well adapted to the future unlike the whites.

the government want a future where there are no psychic powers no synchronicity and no 11:11...
Old 12-25-2010, 02:56 AM   #2
billyanalogue

also modern day rappers are now conforming to these new standards where the NWO will be based in great britain [with ties in France] to hide away their secrets.. Rappers of today have no inspiration and no flow.. the beats are boring they are plain and the rappers are so fucking stupid they cant see this

Osama's legacy far destroys the fake wu's reign.. those niggas pretending to be chinks are baffoons son

The Terminator 2 Intro and Future War
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4hY9BdG6SA

I am the future.. anyone who tries to stop me will be punished at the hands of my self-created God, Linstidind from Planet Quadruple-E

you humans wish to be angellic trumpet players on clouds when you grow up (evolve)

what kind of dream is this??

PS FUCK JESUS CHRIST and FUCK THE CHRISTIAN GOD
whites are inbred like ham in a sandwich

Last edited by LORD NOSE; 12-25-2010 at 03:12 PM.
Old 12-25-2010, 03:05 AM   #3
billyanalogue

Anger Levels: RISING

TERMINATOR 2: Tag Der aBrechnung

Life Mc - Time Crisis
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKH4bz_KTZs

Mentally, Physically, Spiritually and Lyrically i destroy the devils dynasty for taking unlawful liberties

material hungry rappers have no future.. My Supra-Soul has now arrived on earth

Last edited by LORD NOSE; 12-25-2010 at 03:13 PM.
Old 12-25-2010, 03:01 PM   #4
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Where is Sunny when you actually need him?
"The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."
Edgar Erebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 03:11 PM   #5
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

right here

whaddahyouwant?
Old 12-25-2010, 06:09 PM   #6
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Well, since you knew how to shut Palehorse down, how come you didn't stop this trolling?
"The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."
Edgar Erebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 07:24 PM   #7
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

why are you questioning my moves ?

mind your business and find something better to do with your time instead of worrying about my mod moves
Old 12-25-2010, 09:42 PM   #8
DeeBlock
Veteran Member

DeeBlock prodigal sonDeeBlock prodigal sonDeeBlock prodigal sonDeeBlock prodigal sonDeeBlock prodigal sonDeeBlock prodigal son

DeeBlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 01:52 AM   #9
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

quick question sunny

what would you do if i broke into your house. ate your food, slept on your couch. didnt pay shit. and stole your items and sold them?
PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote