news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 12-27-2010, 07:41 PM   #16
Dokuro
Banned

Dokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killa

oh and i wasn't going to mention that 5 letters in the latin equal 0 ether

A=0
R=0
F=0
E=0
S=0

so i guess some how A=R=F=E=S=0

.................................................. .........................

SORRY my algebra is kinda bad so some one any one tell me can that work
Dokuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 11:28 PM   #17
TheBoarzHeadBoy
כהן גדול

TheBoarzHeadBoy drunken mastaTheBoarzHeadBoy drunken masta

Basically the Romans only assigned numerical values to a handful of letters (which aren't letters, but tally marks if you looked into what they represent and simply share the same general shapes as letters and the Romans used a one size fits all script.

Vicarius Filii Dei is referring to Jesus' chosen Apostle Simon Kephas. Servant of the Son of God. You're clearly suggesting the Catholic Church is 666? That makes sense... Peter was dead before Revelation was written...

You can't be using Biblical Prophecy like this.

I'm with Sunny.

Quote:
yall are rounding up lynch mobs to go get niggas cause a niggas name add up to 666 ?

that's fucked up
Old 01-04-2011, 03:22 PM   #18
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The beast represents the awakened subconscious nature of man that is unleashed when the spiritual centres are opened. The 7 heads are the intelligences/ spirits of the seven plantary spheres and the 10 horns are those of the sephiroth.

Edgar Cayce gives a really interesting interpretation of this vision.

It should be noted that the vision of John occurs in the 2nd lowest universe (yetzirah), not the highest (Aztiluth), so is not beyond question or error.