news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth > Downloads and Links

Old 04-06-2011, 04:51 PM   #1
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE
Default PCP's The Collaboration Challenge MIXTAPE

http://www.zshare.net/download/8870336212258fb0/

this MIXTAPE is basically all our favorite collaboes that wasnt on our PCP lp

theres a couple NEW TRACKS UNRELEASED shit on here so listen close

PEACE TO ALL YA WHO WERK CLOSE TO US!
Old 04-06-2011, 05:17 PM   #2
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

shit !!! ITS HERE!!!

this is it right????

DLing with the QUICKNESS
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 05:21 PM   #3
cutn' heads
mic fury

cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

uh oh
Old 04-06-2011, 05:43 PM   #4
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

aww man ... thats not on time. That dont sound like the reference track. My verse slowed that whole shit down and made it sound really bad.

the reference is uploaded to my soundcloud as "Snip for G"

listen to those two , this one is off (on the album)

Big up for letting me get on though.
Old 04-06-2011, 05:57 PM   #5
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

oh shit rly

my bad

on my defence, i aint mix this one down, this was the most painfull track i ever put together, all the emcees n the hounding cats for vocals n shit pissed me off so i handed it off to an outside party for mixing

might have gotten moved then

tbh i dont hear the change but its ur vocals n u know better than me...again MY BAD
Old 04-06-2011, 05:59 PM   #6
cutn' heads
mic fury

cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

you got hounding cats? wtf is that?
Old 04-06-2011, 06:01 PM   #7
INF
Digital @fterLife

its all good. I would have had a hard time mixing 9 diff ppl too. I don't know if I would have pulled it off. It woulda took me a LONG time if I had to do it. Its all good though I aint offended.

this a tuff mixtape regardless

lotta cuts on here and everybody spit hard

JIG KiLLED that shit on 8 gramz ... good GRIEF!!!!
Old 04-06-2011, 06:04 PM   #8
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

peace peace peace
Old 04-06-2011, 07:55 PM   #9
LORD ZERO
THE SHADOW DRAGON

LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to LORD ZERO Send a message via MSN to LORD ZERO Send a message via Yahoo to LORD ZERO

you BETTER had fuckin tagged the tracks like i taught ya lolol DOWNLOADIN NOW MY NIGGA!
LORD ZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 07:58 PM   #10
cutn' heads
mic fury

how do you tag tracks?
Old 04-06-2011, 08:50 PM   #11
JIGSAW45
BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF

JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to JIGSAW45

Awwwww shiiiiiiiit!

www.myspace.com/therealpcp
www.facebook.com/therealpcp7

Street Kundoe:Return 2da Dojo download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?6zq2h63cjv1akbs
JIGSAW45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 09:08 PM   #12
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by LORD ZERO View Post
you BETTER had fuckin tagged the tracks like i taught ya lolol DOWNLOADIN NOW MY NIGGA!
lol i hope i did it right lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutn' heads View Post
how do you tag tracks?
i did it with windows media player
Old 04-07-2011, 01:02 AM   #13
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

Old 04-07-2011, 10:34 AM   #14
INF
Digital @fterLife

THAT TRACK CALLED 'hip-hop' with ERN !!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!! I never heard that before.shit is on SMASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ..........DAMN
Old 04-07-2011, 03:00 PM   #15
MENES
TIME PASSES..

MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to MENES

aaayooo hook me up with a with a mediafire link gordo!!!

that cover is epic lol. straight uncut raw materials dope.

MENES is offline   Reply With Quote