news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth > Downloads and Links

Old 12-30-2010, 12:57 PM   #46
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

smh u know u love it
Old 01-01-2011, 07:29 PM   #47
JIGSAW45
BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF

JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to JIGSAW45

^^^mufukka...throw ya hands up n hug it!!!! Peace cuzzin.

www.myspace.com/therealpcp
www.facebook.com/therealpcp7

Street Kundoe:Return 2da Dojo download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?6zq2h63cjv1akbs
JIGSAW45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 12:55 PM   #48
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

lol^

i just wanna thank every one who copped this n took the time to listen....got mad shit indtore for the 2011....peace to all
Old 01-04-2011, 06:59 AM   #49
cutn' heads
mic fury

cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

cool record man. i like your off beat style. everything fit well together... recording sounds great but you might wanna up your vocals a bit. jigs sound clear and crisp and at times i had to struggle to understand yours... i dunno what it is though...
Old 01-05-2011, 03:57 AM   #50
GEE DARK
Constant Elevation

GEE DARK iron monkeyGEE DARK iron monkeyGEE DARK iron monkey

Nice Work on this I like "Back with avengence"
GEE DARK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 09:58 AM   #51
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

good drop skampoe
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 10:06 AM   #52
cutn' heads
mic fury

cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

on second listen it sounds like you freestyled half the album...
Old 01-05-2011, 02:25 PM   #53
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

peace peace ma people, cutn, yes half this lyrics wer freestyled, whole lp was written n recorded in about 48 hrs exept for jigsaw's parts...

thanks to all of u who copped this n gave it a chance....PEACE

http://www.youtube.com/user/SolerPoweredLPcp
i got more vids to add
Old 01-06-2011, 08:17 AM   #54
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

just made this one
tk 1 n 2
Old 01-07-2011, 06:43 AM   #56
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

yoooo man i been needing to talk to u bee, hit me on aim, i got this monsta track u need to hop on kiiid
Old 01-09-2011, 09:50 PM   #57
Erap
soldier of christ

Erap five deadly venomsErap five deadly venomsErap five deadly venomsErap five deadly venomsErap five deadly venomsErap five deadly venomsErap five deadly venomsErap five deadly venomsErap five deadly venoms

skampoe solo for dolo this has to be dope will peep..peace.
Erap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 06:47 AM   #58
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

peace lord, hope u dig it Bee
Old 01-12-2011, 01:42 PM   #59
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

just stoppin by to say im bumpin this still.

this is a good solo effort, although im a bit torn by the fact its was done so hastily. its dope that you could create this so quickly but at the same time it does sound like rushed product.

beat choice is dope, really suite your style of emceeing, with the patterns and flows. and i do notice some improvement, more so with the timing of the verse. most cats dont realize the difference of cadence and flow. you can have an off beat flow but still gotta have good timing. so to me that part of your emceeing has improve, consciously or subconsciously its workin lol

the part that bothers me is that some tracks aint hit like they should. and to me that was due to the timeline. i heard a few reused verses and bars in there, and you know im always wantin new PCP material. yall got some old verses that be dope, but i want that new crack, ya dig?.................. also, respect for that dope AA shout out, big ups to the Mental Order family!!!

overall, enjoyable album to listen to. a few minor issues that are more a personal opinion. improvement in the emceeing was clear and i have seen the growth since Duh PCP EP days.

peace duke
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 04:13 PM   #60
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

werd i dig it, thanks fam for continuing to support my fam..
the verses u heard here i felt i aint do em justice the first time so i rocked them here...
about feeling the shit sounded rushed, i understand cuzz this wasnt even planed lp, jasper just had ill beats by the catalog so i grabbed 14 of them n filled in the blanks in like 2 days lol so i see where it might sound that way, plus it was all one take drops...

but yea, i love the sound the feel n the facts that its a 14 minute long LP lol

now The Book Of Daniel 16316 is being wrapped up

PCP's poverty Crime n Prime is half way done which is pcp/prime synthesizah collabo LP

then its PCP's Eviction Notice

and as usual we r featured on alot of cats LPs so its always WU CORP ARMY!!!!!
peace ma niggyss