news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 06-19-2005, 08:24 AM   #1
tahoma
Los Ojos Rojos Corp.

tahoma grasshopper
Default message to J-Ronin a.k.a. Jon BK

peace Jon, wus goin on? whatchu workin with right now? u said:

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Ronin
I am much better at doing interviews now. Thats my word.
so... can u tell us sumthin more? have u done any interviews yet? any chances of gettin an interview with one of the generals? what's Killah Priest up to (saw that pic in your sig)?

erybody on here really appreciated that Deck interview u made last year, it didn't sound like Deck was answering questions from a journalist, he talked from his heart n really opened up fo u (us).

jus give us an update, tell us what's goin on, what projects u workin on right now. your work n updates on the artists are highly appreciated. next time, maybe u could tell us befo u doin an interview so we could get to drop some questions.

peace
tahoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2005, 08:26 AM   #2
Protection
?!?!?!?!!!?!?!???

Protection grasshopper
Default Re: message to J-Ronin a.k.a. Jon BK

Word, what's happening J-Ronin? Hit us with more interviews!

Peace.
Old 06-21-2005, 01:56 PM   #3
J-Ronin
illest mixtape DJ out

J-Ronin prodigal sonJ-Ronin prodigal sonJ-Ronin prodigal sonJ-Ronin prodigal sonJ-Ronin prodigal sonJ-Ronin prodigal son
Send a message via AIM to J-Ronin Send a message via MSN to J-Ronin

Peace fam. I got more Masta Killa and Inspectah Deck footage. I will be doing indepth interviews with both artists soon. Also probably the rest of the generals at different points as well . Got some footage with Hell Razah, Timbo and Priest as well.

I did an excellent interviw with M-1 of Dead Prez, a decent interview with 9th Prince and Islord before 9th got locked up. Got som 4th Disciple footage too. Also I interviewed Buckshot of Black Moon, DJ Logic, Smif N Wessun, Sean Price (Ruck) also Rock of Heltah Skeltah. I got footage of Immortal Technique, Cormega, Tragedy Khadafi. My boys did a Hood Flick out in Bedstuy called Knuckle Game . It's all about teh streets, , 52 handblocks (a BK style of fighting). I interview them about it

I have a lot of interviews pending. Honestly I need a new camera which is the only thing holding me back. I need a high quality camera, a decent camera man and then I would ahve all the stuff I ever wanted filmed. I have just about every artist ready to do stuff with me. Doing Mixtapes and more shows has really opened a lot of doors for me. At this point the opportunities are limitless.

So any camera men who are willing to work on Spec who are in the NYC area hit me up. Let's finish the filming and take this stuff to a good editor. Cuz this is gonna be the best series of dvds ever thats my word.

p.s. I'll ask people online next time I do a interivew for some input. It couldn't hurt.

ALL ELEMENTS vol.2 is just about finished. Should be pressed up this week.

Gotta get to the studio y'all and then school.

- J
J-Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2005, 01:57 PM   #4
J-Ronin
illest mixtape DJ out

J-Ronin prodigal sonJ-Ronin prodigal sonJ-Ronin prodigal sonJ-Ronin prodigal sonJ-Ronin prodigal sonJ-Ronin prodigal son

btw, thanx for the support guys. A lot of people from wutang corp have been very supportive to me over the years. Y'all have seen me on the come up. I will be bringing quality mixtapes, dvds, shows etc to you. I'm making sure some of your favorite artists have fire beats that thier fans can feel for thier albums. I'm doing my best so that real hip-hop keeps on keeping on ya feel me?

_J
Old 06-21-2005, 07:18 PM   #5
Origin™
The Master Of Equilibrium

Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

keep that shit coming nigga, you doing a good job on that side of the water.

take care

one
Origin™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2005, 07:28 PM   #6
Decka
Veteran Member

Decka crouching tiger

Thanks for replyin to the questions J Ronin, sound like you doin well for yourself, which is good to hear.

Peace
Old 06-22-2005, 12:49 AM   #7
J-Ronin
illest mixtape DJ out

Business wise things are going ok, my personal life could be a lot better. Too many fronting, game playing females and then too many knuckleheads trying to hold me back as well. But I am trying to stay positive and keep doing the right things.
Peace y'all
-J
Old 06-22-2005, 02:30 AM   #8
Skeletor

J-Ronin you are an asset to hip hop....

Nah just messin...you're not really

in reality your face is down right annoying.

G-Clef will sit on your turntables and shit on your mixes.

Everything this guy tells you is carefully distorted spin to make himself look important.

You are a poo-poo face lying cunthole.

But i love you really - cos you are ignorant 85%, who lies, cheats and steals.

Long live CNO Evil - nothing but the truth.
Old 06-22-2005, 05:40 AM   #9
The 7th
Veteran Member

The 7th crouching tiger
Send a message via Yahoo to The 7th

Another hater. Doing stuff like this does not make you, Cno or chambermusik look good, and i am sure no one has asked you to do this, just some dick sucking groupie trying to get put on too,

Peace J-ronin, keep doing you man
Old 06-22-2005, 10:10 AM   #10
cheech

cheech grasshopper

yo J Ronin how do i get that first mixtape All Elements vol 1
cheech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2005, 12:10 PM   #11
shadow_god
Veteran Member

shadow_god grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeletor
J-Ronin you are an asset to hip hop....

Nah just messin...you're not really

in reality your face is down right annoying.

G-Clef will sit on your turntables and shit on your mixes.

Everything this guy tells you is carefully distorted spin to make himself look important.

You are a poo-poo face lying cunthole.

But i love you really - cos you are ignorant 85%, who lies, cheats and steals.

Long live CNO Evil - nothing but the truth.
lol the truth comes out one day dont it? why you bothering yourself hommie,one day they gonna know WHATS REALLLLY GOOOD

peace
shadow_god is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2005, 05:50 AM   #12
The 7th
Veteran Member

The 7th crouching tiger
Send a message via Yahoo to The 7th

shadow_god, u always speak in codes, and indirects ways, come out with it partner, say what needs to be said, we are all after the truth,
Old 06-23-2005, 06:01 AM   #13
zzzzzz
Banned

zzzzzz grasshopper

fuck you skeletor
zzzzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2005, 06:05 AM   #14
cd
YA BIG DUMMY!!!

cd grasshopper

good shit jon, keep ya head up, anything worth doing usually has a lot of bullshit to go thru. Keep up the good work.
cd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2005, 01:51 AM   #15
J-Ronin
illest mixtape DJ out

Sometimes I speak my mind and make enemies its all good. I am gonna keep doing my and try to stay positive. I got a lot of projects coming out, I'm helping promote or put together some other ones.

Btw, the first mixtape is currently sold out. If you are in the NYC area u might be able to find bootlegs on Canal St. or in Downtown BK on Dekalb ave. I will repress the first one after number two comes out. So the next week or so.

Oh also, I was at the Studio yesterday checking out Hell Razah's sessions. He is working on a solo album. It is sounding like fire. He's got production from 4th Disciple, Godz Wrath and others. He has guest appearances from Killah Priest, Timbo King, Tragedy Khadafi and more. Keep a look out for it. I'll have more info for y'all soon.

1 final thing. To all the haters, come at me I dont care, address anything you have to say to my face. Don't talk shit behind my back. I'm no coward, I speak my mind in front of everybody. If you have any real problems with me bring it up. Maybe I can break some shit down to you so we can peace things up. It might be a misunderstanding. If you think you repping chambermusik by coming at me sideways that is not the case. G-clef called me personally to peace things up between the two of us. So I am keeping things positive there too nah mean?

- J-Ronin