news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 12-29-2010, 11:29 PM   #16
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

wishing death and destruction to his nation on tv isn't intelligent
Old 12-29-2010, 11:53 PM   #17
TheBoarzHeadBoy
כהן גדול

TheBoarzHeadBoy drunken mastaTheBoarzHeadBoy drunken masta

Where your body says "good fucking riddance" and dies. Called me old fashioned but I'm pretty sure he died because he died. I'm still pissed I was supposed to see him perform like days after he died. He was performing in my town.

But no one needed to kill him. No one really paid attention to him. He wasn't sabotaging anyone. He might have been calling the correct shots because he wasn't talking about conspiracies he was talking about reason, but people just took him as a comedian. That's the danger. But truth be told he didn't care. He gave us our fair warning and he's perfectly happy watching us fuck everything up. At least he tried he can say to himself. Trying is all that really matters.

It's not like anyone has ever really succeeded before. They can convince themselves they've been successful but it was a temporal thing. You take a step forward and two steps back but you say "hey, I made a step forward." That's enough for most people. Look at all the environmentalists who bitch and moan and raise such a stink and the do a little here and a little there and that makes them superior to someone who did nothing. Turns out they really contributed next to nothing besides being an arrogant prick.

Look at all these big wig liberals bitching and moaning about green energy. It's too late for that. If global warming is real we've done too much damage to clean up without driving ourselves into bankruptcy. It might be cheaper to actively combat the problem than to stop polluting. Heck it might even make jobs... It's like all these bastards telling me to get a cleaner driving car or drive less. Instead they should be trying to figure out how to remove the CO2 from the air. Not adding more doesn't really do jack shit if it's already so damn fucked up. I mean it's not exactly complicated. All you really need to do is irrigate the Sahara desert and grow a few billion trees. That should offset shit a bit. It'll take 50-100 years, but so did the Cathedrals in Europe. Heck if we grow fruit trees we'll have a shit ton of food for everybody. Can you imagine if Algeria or Morocco was one big orchard? That would be a novel way to spend a few trillion dollars.
Old 12-29-2010, 11:53 PM   #18
Clan Destine

Clan Destine crouching tigerClan Destine crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post

It's honest.

An intelligent man knows its more important to able to live with himself than to live for other people.

Last edited by Clan Destine; 12-29-2010 at 11:55 PM.
Clan Destine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 12:00 AM   #19
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yall must have not of heard what i heard
Old 12-30-2010, 11:33 AM   #20
PALEFORCE
Banned

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
see that bougie ass negro with the glasses ?

George Carlin is Black
no, hes white, you retard
PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 12:27 PM   #21
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by PALEHORSE View Post
no, hes white, you retard

what makes him "white"
Old 12-30-2010, 02:17 PM   #22
PALEFORCE
Banned

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

if you cant answer that question for yourself, then you need more help then i can offer
PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 02:34 PM   #23
BTTR KNG KOOL
Veteran Member

BTTR KNG KOOL drunken mastaBTTR KNG KOOL drunken mastaBTTR KNG KOOL drunken masta

Quote:
what makes him "white"
Eminem
BTTR KNG KOOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 02:50 PM   #24
Dokuro
Banned

Dokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killa

Quote:
well the act isn't vary smart but wishing death and destruction to this nation is right on the money.

shit so fucked up right now theres no possible way to change it through chads
so let it burn the smart people will survive to make it anew
Dokuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 05:10 PM   #25
TheBoarzHeadBoy
כהן גדול

TheBoarzHeadBoy drunken mastaTheBoarzHeadBoy drunken masta

Quote:
what makes him "white"
Probably his skin color....

hurr hurr hurr

What makes him black? His understanding that human nature is inherently self destructive and that the best we can do is enjoy ruining everything?

Because that's not a black thing. That's a jaded and cynical thing.
Old 12-30-2010, 09:03 PM   #26
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

the way yall are talking maybe yall can tell me why i called him black - what did i mean by that ?
Old 12-30-2010, 09:17 PM   #27
Dokuro
Banned

Dokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killa

because your a retarded euro that associates "Blackness" with being "real" "on point" and "truthful"

how ever viewed in a modern light its become more of a self fulfilling prophesy of a "nigger" thank to the JimCrow mentality of talking the father out of the home that being perpetuated by society implicit thoughts
Old 12-30-2010, 09:20 PM   #28
Dokuro
Banned

AKA grow the fuck up

its just ignorant labeling and its just as raciest as
Old 12-30-2010, 09:23 PM   #29
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Blackness ?

lmao

nigga shudup

racism is beautiful

i don't see black people

i don't know what a black person is and i can not identify one

but tell me some more about me

Last edited by LORD NOSE; 12-30-2010 at 09:26 PM.
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 09:26 PM   #30
Dokuro
Banned

notice the words left in quote there open for interpretation

sorry for that it was my panther coming out