news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 10-16-2005, 01:51 PM   #1
oldie
Hull's #1 Hip-Hop Fan!

oldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venoms
Default WTF, she's confused me now...Ladies - whats she playin at???

LADIES, WHAT DOES SHE MEAN???!!!

should i wait for her or move on?

Right, theres this lass i was seein b 4. i explained b 4 what happened, but she took my number again the other week after we had a chat about 'us' and things. first thing she says was "im sory, for the way i ended it" that was about a month after she finished it cos she went on holiday for 2 weeks, we had this chat about 3 weeks ago. n she goes so can i have your number again, i put it in her phone, and said "so your not gunna delete my texts if i send u 'em" she said no, but when she gets some cred she'll text me.

so three weeks on, no text n i havent seen her to talk to her, she knows where i live and i text her 2 weeks ago sayin if she still wants to talk all she has to do is come for me. cos we live like 5 minutes away from each other, just up the road. she hasnt been round, her male friend who know lives next door but two and she was with him the night we had a chat, so i think she went for him hoping to see me again. cos she walked with me before to go for him, she told me, but i think it was to see where i live cos she was like so which house is yours. she's been round before, so its buggin me.

she hasnt been round here in the streets with him or anything. i text her the other nite sayin i got fings i wanna tell her face to face but havent seen her to tell her n does she have any credit. got no reply.

so yeah its buggin me. im not a patient person but have been so far. i know she wouldnt have took my number again if she wasnt interested cos i really like her and vice-versa and she said "i've only just got back in my dads good books so i cant exactly tell him yet" im presuming she's talking about "us" when she said that, what else could she be talking about??!!

do i wait to see her again and just tell her what i think? or do i try and find another girl?

i will probably wait to see her seems as i like her so much but i cant wait for too long. can i ?

IM CONFUSED!!! she says she can't tell her dad YET and takes my number again. BUT doesn't get any credit or doesn't come n see me so we can talk.

so yeah, LADIES, WHAT DOES SHE MEAN??? i dont get her words then actions, or lack of?!

and guys too, what would ya do?

Aka. Living Proof
www.myspace.com/hiphop4infinite
oldie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2005, 02:09 PM   #2
Charles Jones fan

002 drunken masta002 drunken masta
Default Re: WTF, she's confused me now...Ladies - whats she playin at???

tell her to come to ya crib and smoke some weed. then take her to the bedroom and bang her. if she aint down w/ this, tell her to fuck off. it's that simple. the way i see it, women should be chasin men, not the other way around. peace
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Don't be complaining to me when your bitch plays your ass and takes your money.

002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2005, 02:28 PM   #3
oldie
Hull's #1 Hip-Hop Fan!

oldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venoms

^^already half done it. i sent her a text sayin she knows where i live, if she wants to talk or anythin all she has to do is come for me. and yeah it shud be her chasin me!!

nah mean, she takes my number - her chasin, and her taking my numba says yer im interested! and her sayin she can't tell her dad YET to me means even more that yeah we will get back 2geva but not yet! and then her not actin on it, not comin 2 see me jus undo's whats been done/said (taking my numba n sayin yet) and makes me wunda what she's finkin, if she rlly is interested, if we really will get back 2geva.

it was ok at first but now im bored and frustrated of waitin to see her!

Aka. Living Proof
Old 10-16-2005, 02:42 PM   #4
Charles Jones fan

002 drunken masta002 drunken masta

yea, she's interested, no doubt. but she's playin hard to get.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Don't be complaining to me when your bitch plays your ass and takes your money.

002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2005, 02:49 PM   #5
urban_angel
angel of da corp

urban_angel crouching tiger

oldie, why did it end before? you said she was sorry bout how it ended? and what's the deal with her dad, like? did he know bout u and her before when you were together?
urban_angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2005, 03:03 PM   #6
oldie
Hull's #1 Hip-Hop Fan!

well, im 18 as you can see, she's 15. i was @ my local bowling alley's bar n i got a text sayin 'my dads found out, im in the shit, just 4 get bout me for now' - another thing 2 pick up on.
so i was like 'WTF, does this mean were finished' anyhow, it did. she went on holiday a week l8r for 2 weeks. fast forward 2 us having a chat, 1st time i seen her since she finished it. she thought i was pissed off @ her and i thought she was pissed off @ me cos i said i don't care about her dad! anyway, we weren't pissed off. so i asked her what happened with her dad findin out.
she said it was her two 19 yr old bro's that found out and was teasing her like "oh, who's this 18 yr old nick you met on the bus, wonder what dad'll say" so she denied it all and ended it, rang evry1 she knew 2 c if they had told her bro's. they hadn't n we still don't know how they found out.
she said the thing with her dad finding out is the age thing n he's adamant she's not a virgin but she is and he's humming & aaring about it - cos he finks shes not a virgin.
so i was like, "and..." "whats his problem with that though" type thing.

so thats why she said sorry, cos she out of blue ended it jus like that.

so yeah she put in that text when she ended jus 4get bout her 4now. that meant to me that we would pick up where we left off again sum other time.

so now she's said she can't tell him yet cos she's only jus got back in his good books it says 2 me she will tell him n we will get 2 geva.

Aka. Living Proof
Old 10-16-2005, 03:53 PM   #7
PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
DEVIL BASTARD!!!

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal son

15 years old? thats raw
Old 10-16-2005, 03:55 PM   #8
midGet
6'1

midGet shaolin monk

cot damn. 15 years old...ohh...
Old 10-16-2005, 03:57 PM   #9
urban_angel
angel of da corp

ah ha, I see, aite, so that makes sense that since she jsut got back into her dads good books she wouldnt wana piss him off or nothing, which is fair nuff. And it's obvious that her dad is just worried bout the age thing.
Ok so you do like this girl right, and from what I read, you hav been pretty up front with her bout if she wants to see you she knows what to do. So you would figure she would get in toch with you. Though there could be a reason she hasn't. And she never seems to have credit either? damn, when was the last time u even saw her?
Old 10-16-2005, 03:57 PM   #10
urban_angel
angel of da corp

ah ha, I see, aite, so that makes sense that since she jsut got back into her dads good books she wouldnt wana piss him off or nothing, which is fair nuff. And it's obvious that her dad is just worried bout the age thing.
Ok so you do like this girl right, and from what I read, you hav been pretty up front with her bout if she wants to see you she knows what to do. So you would figure she would get in touch with you. Though there could be a reason she hasn't. And she never seems to have credit either? damn, when was the last time u even saw her?
Old 10-16-2005, 03:58 PM   #11
PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
DEVIL BASTARD!!!

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal son

yo oldie, on the real, she is just a child and it is pointless anaylising what a child says + does

find someone closer to your age and you will have more freedom and equality
Old 10-16-2005, 06:21 PM   #12
Cheech Da WildKard
Shotta Rap

Cheech Da WildKard grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to Cheech Da WildKard

Yeah man, I mean, if you're 18 and she's 15, that ain't a good look man ...

But I guess alls you can do is wait for her to get in touch with you ...cuz you can't exactly go 'round hers cuz her dad might stomp you ...LOL ..

You don't have any mutual friends so you can find out what's goin' on?
Cheech Da WildKard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2005, 06:30 PM   #13
Gigy
Witty Unpredictable

Gigy crouching tigerGigy crouching tiger
Send a message via MSN to Gigy

She's just 15? Shit oldie... she's a "child". Don't expect that much until she shows u how serious she can or wants to be. If that's not the case, move on.
Old 10-16-2005, 06:34 PM   #14
Sweet6

What a dirty pederass
Old 10-16-2005, 06:38 PM   #15
Cheech Da WildKard
Shotta Rap

Cheech Da WildKard grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to Cheech Da WildKard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet6
What a dirty pederass
LOL...
Cheech Da WildKard is offline   Reply With Quote