news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 10-16-2005, 07:39 PM   #16
Murdah Piff
Veteran Member

Murdah Piff crouching tiger
Default Re: WTF, she's confused me now...Ladies - whats she playin at???

jasper=oldie=reggie

"I'M HERON & SEX IN ONE, DOPE AS FUCK"
Murdah Piff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2005, 07:45 PM   #17
Sweet6

OHH SNAP

OH DIP

TELL ME THAT NIGGA DIDNT JUST GO THERE

fuck
Old 10-16-2005, 07:56 PM   #18
urban_angel
angel of da corp

urban_angel crouching tiger

Oldie, it seems like you have been going out of your way to let her know that she can contact you when she wants, so she has to be the one to contact you.
urban_angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2005, 05:36 AM   #19
oldie
Hull's #1 Hip-Hop Fan!

oldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venoms

yeah she's young, thats what i thought @ 1st but if u like sum 1 whats age. well to a certain extent. yeah we have some sort of mutual friends. no i can't go round 2 hers, 1 i dont know which house she lives @, only the street and 2 yeah her dad probly wud stomp me.lol. dude used to be in the army to so that dont help things 1 lil bit!. lol.

hell yeah i been upfront, she knows the score, balls in her court, nahmean. told her what to do if she wants to see me, but she aint done anythin bout it, thats cold.

last time i spoke to her was when she took my number but i see her nrly evry mornin wen im on the bus 2 college, she's walkin by to school....damn that don't sound good! oh well.

p.s. she thought i was 15 when she met me too, cos i look it so she was a bit surprised wen i said i was 18.lol.

Aka. Living Proof
www.myspace.com/hiphop4infinite
oldie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2005, 05:38 AM   #20
oldie
Hull's #1 Hip-Hop Fan!

oldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by urban_angel
Oldie, it seems like you have been going out of your way to let her know that she can contact you when she wants, so she has to be the one to contact you.
EXACTLY! thats my point but the god damn girl aint!

so yeah, i seen her this mornin 2, she always looks in the bus to try n see me so i know she's interested bu tif this is playin hard to get its a shitty thing!

Aka. Living Proof
Old 10-17-2005, 10:01 AM   #21
urban_angel
angel of da corp

yeaah, I feel u, it's not fun to be messed around. on one hand she may actually hav a decent reason why she hasn't comtacted u, but on the other hand, there aint no point in being long bout these tings, if you really like someone, u shud get on wit it n holla at them, if they feel u all good, if they don't least u know where u stand, n u can move on. N yes, age aint nothin but a number, true dat. I see u really like this girl, but it's gay that she be messing bout wit u, she needs to fix n up n come correct, cos she'd hate it if she was the one bein messed about. As for waitin for her, damn, boi that's a decision only make in the end. Like, you would wana wait for her obv, but then u don't wana waste your time on someone who aint good for u, and let someone else who could be real good for you pass you by. damn, next time u see her, walkin, get off tha bus! and go speak to her.
Old 10-17-2005, 02:25 PM   #22
oldie
Hull's #1 Hip-Hop Fan!

^^exactly again! damn, u know exactly wot i mean! im sick of beatin round tha bush, she either wants to get back 2geva or she don't! she's the first girl i been wiv cos, im/well was real shy, so i fink she's a bit spesh, nah mean. so i wanna be wiv her cos i really like her and she is my first girl typ thing and i don't wanna wait like another 18 years (well, ages, u get me) to find another girl but if she dont wanna start up again then i wana know cos then i will look for another girl.
you got so many points tho, its like exactly wot im finkin!

Aka. Living Proof
Old 10-17-2005, 04:08 PM   #23
urban_angel
angel of da corp

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldie
^^exactly again! damn, u know exactly wot i mean! im sick of beatin round tha bush, she either wants to get back 2geva or she don't! she's the first girl i been wiv cos, im/well was real shy, so i fink she's a bit spesh, nah mean. so i wanna be wiv her cos i really like her and she is my first girl typ thing and i don't wanna wait like another 18 years (well, ages, u get me) to find another girl but if she dont wanna start up again then i wana know cos then i will look for another girl.
you got so many points tho, its like exactly wot im finkin!
yemman, oldie I totally feel u! and the only reason I'm on point with this is cos I've been thru it nuff times to know, and u kinda catch on to the fact that, maybe ur not gona be waiting forever for this guy,(in ur case girl). You gotta know when you've had enuff, but then u don't wana give up too soon on something that may be just rite for u. aii, i feel u. it's all gay, but the only thing I can suggest is to just go str8 to her, don't use no friends n all that, this is between u n her, u wana know what's happenin, where u stand, and ur entitled to know. You shud just go n talk to her str8, there is no point with the games, they just a waste of time, n time is precious in our lives.
Old 10-17-2005, 04:52 PM   #24
oldie
Hull's #1 Hip-Hop Fan!

yeah, its great to get it froma birds point of view!! dman, those all those posts are words of wisdom 2 me. nahmean, im 18 and im new to the whole bird game - it shouldnt be that way but it is! so evrythin that happens is new 2 me, but i got it sussed, i know what i wanna say and do, like stop waitin on nothin. but its gettin 2 her thats the stopping point. like i say i dont know the house she lives @, only the street and wiv an ex-army father n two brothers a year older then me, although the one ive got a good look @ luks like a bit of a pussy 2 be honest, but im no hard cunt. i told her he doesnt luk like much of a threat n she sed she wudnt wanna test him cos his twin will join in. so im like, nah i aint afta testin him, jus sayin.

so yeah, its seein her 2 set fings str8 thats stopping things. and like i said, the balls in her court - has been for 3 weeks since i said she can come 4 me weneva. but she jus isnt playing ball!.lol. thats the reason i sed she's free 2 come for me, and i quote my text 'if u wanna talk o wateva'....WANTS TO TALK!!! whats so difficult about that, she's not affraid of talkin, i know that. anyway, im not gettin worked over it or anythin, its up 2 her 2 make the next move n come n see me 2 set things str8. right?

nahmean, if she's jus halting all this time jus to tell me that she either cnt tell her dad or we cnt start again then im gunna b like WTF, whats wiv w8in. im still gunna b cool wiv her, not gunna be like fuck off i dont wanna c u then. but then i start the hard task, round ere it is - they all slags or silly cows! - of findin a nice girl nearer 2 my age.

but yeah for real thnx 4 ya input, appreciated madly. keep ya posted in ere.

Aka. Living Proof
Old 10-18-2005, 08:41 AM   #25
urban_angel
angel of da corp

lol, quotage of the text! lol! heehee. Yeh boi, I gots u. But one thing yeh, it's not up to her to make the next move to get into contact wit u, u don't wana get into the game of, oo, its her turn, or its my turn. You don't need that man, so you wana find out wa gwan, so u go n ask her, simple. No more games, truss they aren't worth it, and the sooner you know where u stand, the better for u, if it works out, s'all good, if it doesn't then it wasn't for u, and your 18 hon, u'll hav plenty more girls I'm sure but u gotta handle ur biz first!
Old 10-18-2005, 02:12 PM   #26
Fr@z
Who's The Dado?

Fr@z shaolin monk
Send a message via Yahoo to Fr@z

oldie has the mind of an 8 year old
Old 10-18-2005, 02:16 PM   #27
oldie
Hull's #1 Hip-Hop Fan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fr@z
oldie has the mind of an 8 year old
u got a personal grudge against me so fuck u.

Aka. Living Proof
Old 10-18-2005, 02:23 PM   #28
Fr@z
Who's The Dado?

Fr@z shaolin monk
Send a message via Yahoo to Fr@z

I just think your funny, thats all.
Old 10-18-2005, 02:23 PM   #29
oldie
Hull's #1 Hip-Hop Fan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by urban_angel
lol, quotage of the text! lol! heehee. Yeh boi, I gots u. But one thing yeh, it's not up to her to make the next move to get into contact wit u, u don't wana get into the game of, oo, its her turn, or its my turn. You don't need that man, so you wana find out wa gwan, so u go n ask her, simple. No more games, truss they aren't worth it, and the sooner you know where u stand, the better for u, if it works out, s'all good, if it doesn't then it wasn't for u, and your 18 hon, u'll hav plenty more girls I'm sure but u gotta handle ur biz first!
yeah, im fully not up for this games things and not startin 2 play it like no im not sayin shit its her turn, but i do fink it is up 2 her 2 come to me. plus i can't go 2 her's 4 her cos i don't know the house and i'd be far from welcome @ knockin on er door! but yeah, ima tell her str8 wen i see her. whats goin on? i kno she'll be like, wot u mean, but im gunna make sure i tell her i wanna kno if they's a chance. like i say she's tha first bird i been up 2 n asked 4 her numba cos i aint confident, well i wasnt till i met her, now i jus speak my mind. so im not sure about avin pleny of tha ladies at all. but if we aint on then ima ask plenty more birds 4 they numbaz fo sho, but make sure they older than 15!

Aka. Living Proof
Old 10-18-2005, 02:27 PM   #30
oldie
Hull's #1 Hip-Hop Fan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fr@z
I just think your funny, thats all.
i think ur a fool so get of ma back u muppet.

Aka. Living Proof