news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 10-18-2005, 01:29 PM   #31
Fr@z
Who's The Dado?

Fr@z shaolin monk
Send a message via Yahoo to Fr@z
Default Re: WTF, she's confused me now...Ladies - whats she playin at???

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldie
i think ur a fool so get of ma back u muppet.
yo foo ill spray u ill spray u with a double concorde barnyard kick
Old 10-19-2005, 05:08 AM   #32
oldie
Hull's #1 Hip-Hop Fan!

oldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fr@z
yo foo ill spray u ill spray u with a double concorde barnyard kick
yeah m8, whateva u say. do whatever ur gunna try n do, fool. ur on a pc u can't do shit. go get a life and say that 2 sum 1 in the streets n get your ass whooped.

Aka. Living Proof
www.myspace.com/hiphop4infinite
oldie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2005, 01:44 PM   #33
Fr@z
Who's The Dado?

Fr@z shaolin monk
Send a message via Yahoo to Fr@z

yo oldie ill gun u down foo!! watch ur back ill cut ya throat bitch ass crack slanging prso wannabe?

Whos The Dado?
Old 10-20-2005, 05:44 PM   #34
urban_angel
angel of da corp

urban_angel crouching tiger

Yeh for sure, I feel u oldie, u just wana know where u stand, so it's good. U just gotta be str8 with her n tell her! And then, once you know, you can take it from there, either get on wit ur life, or get on with your life with her in it. I'm sure things will work out how they are supposed to. Yea she is the first girl who have ever felt like this for, so it is worth trying to see if you guys can seriously make a go of it.

PEACE
urban_angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2005, 06:26 PM   #35
oldie
Hull's #1 Hip-Hop Fan!

oldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by urban_angel
Yeh for sure, I feel u oldie, u just wana know where u stand, so it's good. U just gotta be str8 with her n tell her! And then, once you know, you can take it from there, either get on wit ur life, or get on with your life with her in it. I'm sure things will work out how they are supposed to. Yea she is the first girl who have ever felt like this for, so it is worth trying to see if you guys can seriously make a go of it.

PEACE
yeah, i fully agree, obviously.lol. but, i would fully ask other girls for they numbaz although they aint many birds in Hull, it is just gettin that chance/coincedence that we see each uva on the streets so i can set fings str8! but i dont know weva 2 text her again! - it'd b the 3rd time i if i did and i dont want her 2 get annoyed etc - n say in the text i wanna kno wots goin on cos im confused and if cud she come 2 mine 2nite so we can go 4 a walk n talk.
i mean, wud u get pissed off, fink i was buggin u etc if u was her, 3 texts in like a month, but wiv no reply?! or shud i jus leave it n if i c her on her way 2 skool wiv her 2 m8s, n we wave @ each uva if we c one anuva, she smiles 2 but i permanentley keep a str8 face.lol. n if i c her n wave @ each va the give her a quick bell n jus say what goin on? or wots she upto 2nite cos i need 2 ask her fings?

what wud any of that say 2 u? wud u get annoyed/freaked out etc?

Aka. Living Proof
Old 10-24-2005, 12:05 PM   #36
oldie
Hull's #1 Hip-Hop Fan!

well, i text her last nite sayin if she's not upto out 2day could she come down 2 mine cos im confused bout weva we r gettin back 2geva or not,cos i still rlly like her.

but, its jus gone 6pm and she aint been down, what a surprise!

im pissed now, she's fully baffled me too, whats she playin at??

im fed up playin the waitin game, its no fun anymore, not that it was, its jus borin now.

i'd go find another girl i know my luck, i'll get wiv sum other bird n she'll turn up. n i'll be like arrgh.

once i see sum 1 we both know ima tell em to tell her she needs to sort it out n come see me so we can sort it out!

Aka. Living Proof
Old 10-24-2005, 07:27 PM   #37
urban_angel
angel of da corp

urban_angel crouching tiger

Quote:
well, i text her last nite sayin if she's not upto out 2day could she come down 2 mine cos im confused bout weva we r gettin back 2geva or not,cos i still rlly like her.

but, its jus gone 6pm and she aint been down, what a surprise!

im pissed now, she's fully baffled me too, whats she playin at??

im fed up playin the waitin game, its no fun anymore, not that it was, its jus borin now.

i'd go find another girl i know my luck, i'll get wiv sum other bird n she'll turn up. n i'll be like arrgh.

once i see sum 1 we both know ima tell em to tell her she needs to sort it out n come see me so we can sort it out!
yo damn oldie I've not been able to reply for a minit, sorry, and damn i just wrote a long ass reply lmao, and it got deleted, damn, this better work yo! eeek!
aite, so here it is, yemman I can't tell u how long to u shud wait around for her u no, thats a decision you'll have to make u no. From what I can see, you hav been str8 up with the girl, and that's all u can be. And yeh, for sure, I mean, its a hard situation to be in man. Yeh, I hav been in a similar situation to this, where a guy has been a lil too heavy for me, n i hav to say it freaked me out a lil, like it was a lil scary. but u aren't anything on this dude. Three texts in a month is aiite. But then, u have to make the decision if u wana stop waitin for her u no? And move on, cos I know its the not knowin that must be driving u crazy, and no one deserves to be messed about. U need to firgure out if its worth it, or not, and I know u deeply feelin this girl. But this is the thing, like, if u decide you need to move on, and no where u stand, then u need to do that, cos u need to hav piece of mind before u can get on with anything else, yano? But u gotta realise that mayb things wont work out wit this girl, which u get anyways, but it'll still be hard. damn, thats the third time ive tried to write this, so I hope it makes sense.

PEACE
urban_angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2005, 08:02 PM   #38
oldie
Hull's #1 Hip-Hop Fan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by urban_angel
yo damn oldie I've not been able to reply for a minit, sorry, and damn i just wrote a long ass reply lmao, and it got deleted, damn, this better work yo! eeek!
aite, so here it is, yemman I can't tell u how long to u shud wait around for her u no, thats a decision you'll have to make u no. From what I can see, you hav been str8 up with the girl, and that's all u can be. And yeh, for sure, I mean, its a hard situation to be in man. Yeh, I hav been in a similar situation to this, where a guy has been a lil too heavy for me, n i hav to say it freaked me out a lil, like it was a lil scary. but u aren't anything on this dude. Three texts in a month is aiite. But then, u have to make the decision if u wana stop waitin for her u no? And move on, cos I know its the not knowin that must be driving u crazy, and no one deserves to be messed about. U need to firgure out if its worth it, or not, and I know u deeply feelin this girl. But this is the thing, like, if u decide you need to move on, and no where u stand, then u need to do that, cos u need to hav piece of mind before u can get on with anything else, yano? But u gotta realise that mayb things wont work out wit this girl, which u get anyways, but it'll still be hard. damn, thats the third time ive tried to write this, so I hope it makes sense.

PEACE
lol, you dont have to say sorri, u've just become my guru on this subject in a quick minute! thanx 4 it too! yer, im not likng this w8in game tho, at all! i have been str8, its not like ive pushed her away type thing, the total opposite, i WANT to see her!! i was heavy with this bird once when i was absolutley wasted! n that scared her off! so ive learnt my lesson there,lol. im more relaxed towards things nowadays, take things as they come, but i also worry too much!.lol.

and im kinda worryin bout this now, cos i wanna ring her but i dont like talkin 2 ppl on the fone and what if she don't ansa, but if she does n is a bit off wiv me, cos im not the most confident of ppl - but im almost sure she wont be cos usin our chat as an example, we both thort we was pissed with one another - we wasnt. plus she still smiles n waves in a mornin if i see her! las time was wednesday, cos i only mon-wed @ coll.

chea, it is not knowin whats doin my head in, waitin too! i mean WTF's wrong wiv jus comin down to say "hi nick, i do still like you but we jus gotta wait for X amount of time" or "i dont think we can see each other again" jus a quick word! thats another thing thats buggin me!

yer i do feel deep about her but i can't wait forever. but she can't keep me not knowing forever like she has, or she shudnt but she is! exactly, dats what i wanna kno for, if we're not on then i start fellin shit about it n move on! but if we r then, wahey!

dats basically what i want from her, r we (gunna b) on or not??

Aka. Living Proof
Old 10-24-2005, 08:08 PM   #39
Cheech Da WildKard
Shotta Rap

Cheech Da WildKard grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to Cheech Da WildKard

Call her. Seriously. Just do it. Then you'll know one way or another, and your mind will be at ease, trust me.
Cheech Da WildKard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2005, 08:23 PM   #40
PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
DEVIL BASTARD!!!

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal son

Man face facts, there is no relationship. You said you don't speak, you don't hang out you don't do nothing together.

If you want something to happen, grow some balls and ask her straight out, face to face
Old 10-24-2005, 08:24 PM   #41
Cheech Da WildKard
Shotta Rap

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
Man face facts, there is no relationship. You said you don't speak, you don't hang out you don't do nothing together.

If you want something to happen, grow some balls and ask her straight out, face to face
Harsh but true!
Old 10-25-2005, 02:05 AM   #42
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

only grasp women when they are in reach - she has your number you should'nt of made the first move and another thing, young chicks are all about the attention, they dont want dick they want a reputation. i'd be tellin her to fuck right off

750 REBELS - australia's best

NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2005, 11:15 AM   #43
oldie
Hull's #1 Hip-Hop Fan!

i tried ringin her a bit ago, but it rang for a lil bit n then she put the phone down so i fink its basically not hapenin.lol.

and Punch In Punch OUt dont you think i would if i seen her! dats what i was sayin, i aint seen her to tell her str8 up whats goin on.

so yeah, she maybe didnt ansa cos her bro's or sum1 was around but i highly doubt it! so yeah i fink its safe to say we aint happenin, im jus gunna leave it till monday n if i see her in the morn then im gunna ring her n ask her str8 up, if she ansa's, whats up n whats happenin?

Aka. Living Proof
Old 10-25-2005, 11:48 AM   #44
Cheech Da WildKard
Shotta Rap

Quote:
i tried ringin her a bit ago, but it rang for a lil bit n then she put the phone down so i fink its basically not hapenin.lol.

and Punch In Punch OUt dont you think i would if i seen her! dats what i was sayin, i aint seen her to tell her str8 up whats goin on.

so yeah, she maybe didnt ansa cos her bro's or sum1 was around but i highly doubt it! so yeah i fink its safe to say we aint happenin, im jus gunna leave it till monday n if i see her in the morn then im gunna ring her n ask her str8 up, if she ansa's, whats up n whats happenin?
You soundin' real desperate man ...

If she didn't pick up the phone, or she rejected the call whatever, take the hint ...

I been through this shit, I know what I'm talkin' about.
Old 10-25-2005, 01:02 PM   #45
RzaRectum
G.A.W.D. PT.III

RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Don't be afraid of her dad. The way I see it, If you've got enough cojones to tell her father straight up "I like your daughter" and in your own words say you have good intentions and want to spend time with her or at least hang out; If you can do that you did a major part of "MAN-ing Up" to her father. He'll probably even start out with a degree of respect for it. But be careful if the laws in the UK prevent you from dating. It could still be a problem. I'm assuming you live in the UK. Of course you still got to know where she lives. lol

And don't be fooled, there is a reason men persue women and not the other way around. I'll put it ever so eloquently for you in the following words, "Women need a reason to do it; Men just need a place". HOWEVER, since she's only 15, this does not apply to her yet. I bet your waiting for some advice you can actually use, huh? lol

But my real advice is your falling in love with your emotions and her image is attached to it. Your at a sensitive time in life with the concept of the woman you want to be with in life. Don't get so attached, enjoy it for what it is or develops into, and move on..

Or better still, just move on now and leave your window open behind you. You can't always force these things. Plus you will not be the same person in 10 years; You will always be you, but the elements about you will be different, and you will prefer things you didn't care about before.

Quote:
yeah she's young, thats what i thought @ 1st but if u like sum 1 whats age. well to a certain extent. yeah we have some sort of mutual friends. no i can't go round 2 hers, 1 i dont know which house she lives @, only the street and 2 yeah her dad probly wud stomp me.lol. dude used to be in the army to so that dont help things 1 lil bit!. lol.

hell yeah i been upfront, she knows the score, balls in her court, nahmean. told her what to do if she wants to see me, but she aint done anythin bout it, thats cold.

last time i spoke to her was when she took my number but i see her nrly evry mornin wen im on the bus 2 college, she's walkin by to school....damn that don't sound good! oh well.

p.s. she thought i was 15 when she met me too, cos i look it so she was a bit surprised wen i said i was 18.lol.
RzaRectum is offline   Reply With Quote