news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 10-16-2005, 02:04 PM   #1
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Secret NAZI UFO project

im just gong to ramble a bit here, you can go into much deeper detail, but heres the basic outline:

Towards the end of the WWII the Nazis were coming closer to developing their proposed top-secret anti-gravity aircraft project in the completely unknown underground tunnels, and research facilities on the Czechoslovakia and Poland border. These tunnels can be visited now, as can the strange "fly trap" structure which was beleived to be the testing area for the mysterious craft. (see below for the fly trap) The underground bases contained all off Germanys top brains, all working away on creating this unthinkabley brilliant aircraft, using technology that no other country had even thought of.

^^This strucure was close to all the many underground bases and was fed enormous amounts of electrical power, as can be seen from the power cable tunnels that arrive in the middle of the structure.

The Nazi program for this anti-grav machine, was so ahead of its time, and using some extremly dangerous and potent substances, that many of the top scientists died while working on the "project". At the end of the war, when the Germans know the were going to lose, Hitler and the Nazi party abruptly destroyed the entire underground complex and most things inside it. It was thought that the Americans had cottoned onto their base, and they paniced that their research would be stolen.

THe Americans however were desperate to get their hands on this incredible new technology, that was thought to be the reasoning behind the strange "foo fighters" or balls of light that the Airforce pilots were seeing in the skys, following them. So this is where "operation Paperclip" came into force. Its thought that the Americans rescued some of those still alive scientists form the underground base, and this one the main reason they petitioned to import the once great Nazi minds to come over and work for the US military in what is now known as Area 51, NEvada desert. The special chamber in the underground layers that was being used to test all the amzing new anti-grav technology, is not known whether this was recoved aswell.

What was also recoved form underground was many unbeleivbel Nazi blueprints for unthinable machines and aircraft that they were planning on biulding, of all shapes and propulsion methods. Detailed scetched were drawn up by the Nazis showing these aircraft, alot of which resemble what are now known as UFO's.

THe UFO "craze" hit the USA in the 40's,50's and 60's, starting mainly with the "Roswell incident" in the Nevada desert. With many pepople cliaming they had seen aircraft in the sky that moved in ways never seen before. But also had many more unexplainable UFO sightings near Area 51. ANd of course the fomaous still un-explained event of white balls of light hovering above the white house. ITs beleived the Nazi scientists are the reason the US space program was so succesful, they brought their inovative propulsion methods to the US space program.
Old 10-16-2005, 02:08 PM   #2
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

Prince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killa
Default Re: Secret NAZI UFO project

heard of this.. they had some documentary on this on CHANNEL 4 england.. about UFO'S etc.. watchd it?? if u live in UK dat is

Inject the Lyrical Venom of Section 9
Prince Rai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2005, 02:20 PM   #3
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yea i saw it, thats why i posted this now, the first part was most interesting. I knew about this stuff anyway, but that programme gave original plans of the aircraft they made, thats rare, i cant find that shit on even the internet. They even went to the tunnels. I'd like that to see that docu again...
Old 10-16-2005, 02:33 PM   #4
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

Prince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killa

word.. bet c4 paid bucks to get hold of the info!!

but its def worth watchin again.. they might put stuff up on the site!!!

Inject the Lyrical Venom of Section 9
Prince Rai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2005, 05:35 PM   #5
K.E.G.

K.E.G. Village Idiot

most of the time it is the test runs that are being spotted. any way to keep minds smaller is necessary and allowed.
K.E.G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2005, 10:59 PM   #6
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

TeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to TeknicelStylez Send a message via MSN to TeknicelStylez

Too much wolfenstein for yall....

Na just playing, interesting stuff I'll try to do some research on it when I get the chance.

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986
TeknicelStylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2005, 08:12 AM   #7
Alcryt
the wucorp lurker

Alcryt shaolin monk

i saw that 2 they tried makin dem saucer shaped flight craft thingys, thats prob wat evry1 that claims 2 c ufo's have seen lol

Alcryt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2005, 11:21 AM   #8
froth
Yacub grafted me

froth crouching tigerfroth crouching tiger
Send a message via MSN to froth

my grandad worked at lockheed for 50 years. we have, and have had, antigravity vehicles for decades. this is why they are spotted around bases so often. they run somehow off of a gyroscopic center that creates some kind of perpetual motion. he also told me they have laser technology that vehicles can travel on, and the speeds are ridiculous. later i saw a documentry on tlc about the use of lasers to guide aircraft and missles. anyway, he told me when they would discontinue a specific project, they would dismantle the aircraft and bury different parts all over the country. and they also use dried lakebeds to take off from. anyway, my grandad is just and old country guy, very honest, and the only reason he told me this is bc i was curious since he had worked in aviation for so long if he believed in ufos. he said he had no idea where we got the technology, and that it was crazy how quickly the technology developed, but that as far as he know, all of the ufos are really different government aircraft.
Old 10-17-2005, 12:41 PM   #9
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

yea theres that guy in houston or something thats got this little device that floats by itself, using the electrons or some shit i cant remeber exactly but the inventor doesnt even know himself, he says that no-one knows how it floats, its just some sort of reaction between these special particles. It was mad intersesting in the documentary it was just this dude in his garage with these objects he had floatin around just from the reaction this substance creates, i really really want to see that documentary again to get this info cos it gave the names of the substances and people and stuff..
Old 10-18-2005, 07:53 AM   #10
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

post some links to this stuff .. sounds good
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2005, 09:23 AM   #11
Triple B

Triple B grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to Triple B

The Shauberger model: http://www.iamhe.net/CLIT.htm

It's a pretty straightforward idea of new propulsion imo.

Triple B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2005, 04:13 PM   #12
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

^^ nah thats not what i was tlaking about. this guy in housten did it all with electrons and mysteroius reactions and shit, no water involved, plus its a new thing he did
Old 10-18-2005, 04:59 PM   #13
Triple B

Triple B grasshopper

Idd I know, but this is the project shauberger was working on for his nazi rulers during WWII. The first prototype took off at such enormous speed that the roof was blown away lol.

edit: It works with any fluidum. he got the idea by looking at waterswirls and translated his observations to the fluidum air.
Old 10-18-2005, 05:04 PM   #14
Triple B

Triple B grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostLaced
^^ nah thats not what i was tlaking about. this guy in housten did it all with electrons and mysteroius reactions and shit, no water involved, plus its a new thing he did
that has maybe something to do with tesla technlogy came across that too while reading up on this matter. not sure tho.
Old 10-18-2005, 05:15 PM   #15
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
THe UFO "craze" hit the USA in the 40's,50's and 60's, starting mainly with the "Roswell incident" in the Nevada desert. With many pepople cliaming they had seen aircraft in the sky that moved in ways never seen before. But also had many more unexplainable UFO sightings near Area 51. ANd of course the fomaous still un-explained event of white balls of light hovering above the white house. ITs beleived the Nazi scientists are the reason the US space program was so succesful, they brought their inovative propulsion methods to the US space program.
Actually the UFO craze started with a middle aged couple driving down an abandoned highway...they seen some bright lights and experienced a lapse of time, they lost 5 hours. The couple had no recollection during the 5 hours that passed. Eventually they were hypnotized and recovered their memories abaord an Alien space craft. The wife wrote a best seller book about the experience and also sketched a star map of another galaxy. Back then the technology we had showed the star map she had sketched out was similar but different in many ways. Today with our technology the "star map" the woman provided was investigated again with a 360 degree view the sketch matched exactly from the viewpoint of one planet sopposedly the Aliens home planet.