0
 

home
news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2011, 09:22 AM   #16
Hellspawn
Guardian of the 1st house
 
Hellspawn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 2,129
Rep Power: 18
Hellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killa
Send a message via MSN to Hellspawn
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
i dont understand the question
Do you personnaly know someone who reached that level ?
Hellspawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 09:29 AM   #17
Mumm Ra
God's Replica
 
Mumm Ra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Black Pyramid
Age: 29
Posts: 10,061
Blog Entries: 2
Rep Power: 78
Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

nah i don't
constantly striving for perfection is a good start though
__________________
Mumm Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 09:33 AM   #18
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future
 
LORD NOSE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Double Barreled Snot Gun
Age: 1
Posts: 14,675
Blog Entries: 4
Rep Power: 71
LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

people who get there - to us, they're dead - there might be stories of them dieing - a funeral might even occur - a body in the casket - those people have allot - and allot of space on this earth -

they are sitting in their folding chairs watching us work the machine - shaking their heads because they gave us the information to get to where they are - we didn't use it to set ourselves in heaven at once -

we are still attached to wolf tit - haven't read the book - but every one i heard that says they did is most definitely at a higher stage of thinking - most of us die off and push that ONE onto that stage in seasons so that that egg can be fertilized and we can move on to the next shit


some of us have glimpse of these stages -
__________________
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 09:38 AM   #19
Hellspawn
Guardian of the 1st house
 
Hellspawn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 2,129
Rep Power: 18
Hellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killa
Send a message via MSN to Hellspawn
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
nah i don't
constantly striving for perfection is a good start though
Agree, but perfection is not reachable we only spend our lifetime trying.
Hellspawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 09:42 AM   #20
Mumm Ra
God's Replica
 
Mumm Ra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Black Pyramid
Age: 29
Posts: 10,061
Blog Entries: 2
Rep Power: 78
Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

maybe, im not gonna deal in definite terms
but sometimes that's good enough
__________________
Mumm Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 09:43 AM   #21
Hellspawn
Guardian of the 1st house
 
Hellspawn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 2,129
Rep Power: 18
Hellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killa
Send a message via MSN to Hellspawn
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
people who get there - to us, they're dead - there might be stories of them dieing - a funeral might even occur - a body in the casket - those people have allot - and allot of space on this earth -

they are sitting in their folding chairs watching us work the machine - shaking their heads because they gave us the information to get to where they are - we didn't use it to set ourselves in heaven at once -

we are still attached to wolf tit - haven't read the book - but every one i heard that says they did is most definitely at a higher stage of thinking - most of us die off and push that ONE onto that stage in seasons so that that egg can be fertilized and we can move on to the next shit


some of us have glimpse of these stages -
OK so that stage is reachable in the afterlife ? is it occuring now ? Do you reach that stage -if you correctly followed the principles - as soon as you die or is it like in islam after everything on that earth get swept, each person goes to where he belongs ?
Hellspawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 09:49 AM   #22
Mumm Ra
God's Replica
 
Mumm Ra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Black Pyramid
Age: 29
Posts: 10,061
Blog Entries: 2
Rep Power: 78
Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

also gonna add if you hold on to the idea that perfection is impossible then there's not much point in striving for it
completion can be perfection
__________________
Mumm Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 09:51 AM   #23
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future
 
LORD NOSE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Double Barreled Snot Gun
Age: 1
Posts: 14,675
Blog Entries: 4
Rep Power: 71
LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
OK so that stage is reachable in the afterlife ? is it occuring now ? Do you reach that stage -if you correctly followed the principles - as soon as you die or is it like in islam after everything on that earth get swept, each person goes to where he belongs ?
you have to let go of what you were taught in order for you to understand what i wrote


afterlife - there is death

we know exactly what to do to get to a better existence - we refuse

example - everyone knows that by doing sit ups,you'll get a six pack - and possibly plenty of pussy - but we'd rather eat franks and drink pepsi 3 times a day -

in the military there are ranks - those that can push past the limits and those who bullshit - the elite get privileges and the bullshitters get sent off to war to die


we are here discussing this because it's a fact that we are the bullshitters trying to lie to ourselves about our existence and purpose - one of us here may be strong enough to break past the bullshitters mode and reach a state of heavenly existence


you pick the fruit when they are ripe - we are not ripe - most of us will never be picked -
__________________
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 09:55 AM   #24
Hellspawn
Guardian of the 1st house
 
Hellspawn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 2,129
Rep Power: 18
Hellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killa
Send a message via MSN to Hellspawn
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
you have to let go of what you were taught in order for you to understand what i wrote


afterlife - there is death

we know exactly what to do to get to a better existence - we refuse

example - everyone knows that by doing sit ups,you'll get a six pack - and possibly plenty of pussy - but we'd rather eat franks and drink pepsi 3 times a day -

in the military there are ranks - those that can push past the limits and those who bullshit - the elite get privileges and the bullshitters get sent off to war to die


we are here discussing this because it's a fact that we are the bullshitters trying to lie to ourselves about our existence and purpose - one of us here may be strong enough to break past the bullshitters mode and reach a state of heavenly existence


you pick the fruit when they are ripe - we are not ripe - most of us will never be picked -
what happends to those who will never be picked ?
Hellspawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 10:02 AM   #25
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future
 
LORD NOSE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Double Barreled Snot Gun
Age: 1
Posts: 14,675
Blog Entries: 4
Rep Power: 71
LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

they get scared of each other and jealous of the one who makes it

they become self destructive and becomes the current that kills themselves off


those same forces in the vaginal canal that kill off life cells as they swim toward they're goal - the ones who don't make it are pussy
__________________
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 10:02 AM   #26
Hellspawn
Guardian of the 1st house
 
Hellspawn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 2,129
Rep Power: 18
Hellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killa
Send a message via MSN to Hellspawn
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
also gonna add if you hold on to the idea that perfection is impossible then there's not much point in striving for it
completion can be perfection
Life is fluctuant, nobody can be perfect or maybe if the standards are very low. Even if you attain that level (perfection) one day any situation can make you fall from it, it is not guaranteed.
Hellspawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 10:05 AM   #27
Hellspawn
Guardian of the 1st house
 
Hellspawn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 2,129
Rep Power: 18
Hellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killa
Send a message via MSN to Hellspawn
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
they get scared of each other and jealous of the one who makes it

they become self destructive and becomes the current that kills themselves off


those same forces in the vaginal canal that kill off life cells as they swim toward they're goal - the ones who don't make it are pussy


OK, now this it available during your lifetime only, are we OK ? coz we have to agree that people die.

If yes ; What happends when those who are not picked up die.

If no, how do they kill each other once they're dead.

Thanx for taking the time to answer me.
Hellspawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 10:25 AM   #28
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future
 
LORD NOSE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Double Barreled Snot Gun
Age: 1
Posts: 14,675
Blog Entries: 4
Rep Power: 71
LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post


OK, now this it available during your lifetime only, are we OK ? coz we have to agree that people die.

check out Mumm Ras thread on Cymatics and look at Life

we are like pieces of dust blowing in the wind - the mind is animating us - we call it sound - sound picks up the dust and throws it across the room for a time - that piece of dust contains sound - it's a container that the mind entered for a time -


while it's in that container, the sounds causes portions of that piece of dust to open up and speak - it's not the dust that is speaking, but it's the mind that is speaking through the dust in portions that only that piece of dust can express -


.....you can fathom what the source of the sound is like by listening to the best piece of dust who contain the right amount of sound - you may find this piece of dust at the center of the movement........



Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
If yes ; What happends when those who are not picked up die.
they are no longer in shape to contain the right amount of sound to express themselves - the sound still exist, but it's just not picking them up in a way that we can recognize and become familiar with

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
If no, how do they kill each other once they're dead.

Thanx for taking the time to answer me.
they become that current that pushes against lifes connection
__________________

Last edited by LORD NOSE; 01-05-2011 at 10:28 AM.
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 10:30 AM   #29
Hellspawn
Guardian of the 1st house
 
Hellspawn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 2,129
Rep Power: 18
Hellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killa
Send a message via MSN to Hellspawn
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
check out Mumm Ras thread on Cymatics and look at Life

we are like pieces of dust blowing in the wind - the mind is animating us - we call it sound - sound picks up the dust and throws it across the room for a time - that piece of dust contains sound - it's a container that the mind entered for a time -


while it's in that container, the sounds causes portions of that piece of dust to open up and speak - it's not the dust that is speaking, but it's the mind that is speaking through the dust in portions that only that piece of dust can express -


.....you can fathom what the source of the sound is like by listening to the best piece of dust who contain the right amount of sound - you may find this piece of dust at the center of the movement........





they are no longer in shape to contain the right amount of sound to express themselves - the sound still exist, but it's just not picking them up in a way that we can recognize and become familiar with



they become that current that pushes against lifes connection
Do that sound change its "avatar" or is it always in the same one ? Can it live without the dust ?

EDIT : you already answered this in your edit.
Hellspawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 10:34 AM   #30
Hellspawn
Guardian of the 1st house
 
Hellspawn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 2,129
Rep Power: 18
Hellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killa
Send a message via MSN to Hellspawn
Default

So my next question if you don't mind is ; what happends when those who were picked up die ? do they still sourround us and fight against the sound of the not picked up ? or do they find another dust to live in ?
Hellspawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:43 AM.


Copyright ©2000 - 2013 The Wu-Tang Corp. & shift-one