news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 07-12-2011, 08:48 PM   #16
BIG D O
Veteran Member

Location: Somewhwere between concern and not givin a shit....
BIG D O iron monkeyBIG D O iron monkeyBIG D O iron monkeyBIG D O iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex Lugor View Post
baaaad mix.
Don't be a clown man.....that's a dope mix to me....sounds analog as hell...shit's butter...if you like your music cleaner and digital that's on you, but don't attack the work as "bad", unless you mean bad as in good...
BIG D O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 09:39 PM   #17
Lex Lugor
Parcheesi faced

Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

have you heard the original song lol?

Lex Lugor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 11:00 PM   #18
BIG D O
Veteran Member

Quote:
have you heard the original song lol?
man, you just sound like a dumb snob....

good music is good music....fuck a mix....
Old 07-15-2011, 01:24 AM   #19
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

my ninja poison

you see this response?!!? give us the tape god damn it!! hahahaha
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 01:53 AM   #20
Lex Lugor
Parcheesi faced

Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I dont even want to touch on that goofy "if you like your music cleaner thats on you" bologna... Just ROFL...

but SMH @ good music is good music, It needs to BOTH sound good, all while still being crafted well, and with a degree of knowhow (and im not talking about that rotten tape hiss we all love you goofball). This shit is a mess not only 'general standard' wise, but especially according to the ORIGINAL. The accapella was slapped over the beat in what i'd belive took little to no effort at all, which if you ask me, is fucking bad lol. Blasphemous even. And should be, even for a corn ball self proclaimed hip hop purist like yourself, Big DO.

I say, if the rest of the tracks are the same, tweak it, make it right, hell you got the original as a guideline!, and i'd like to hear this as well as I dig both Doom AND poizon.
Ive givin you props in a dozen threads before this one, dont let that 'gritty' term using conehead get it all twisted.

Sharpen your sword poizon! The top of BIG DO's dome has a finer tip! This is not like you!
Old 07-15-2011, 02:12 AM   #21
BIG D O
Veteran Member

Quote:
I dont even want to touch on that goofy "if you like your music cleaner thats on you" bologna... Just ROFL...

but SMH @ good music is good music, It needs to BOTH sound good, all while still being crafted well, and with a degree of knowhow (and im not talking about that rotten tape hiss we all love you goofball). This shit is a mess not only 'general standard' wise, but especially according to the ORIGINAL. The accapella was slapped over the beat in what i'd belive took little to no effort at all, which if you ask me, is fucking bad lol. Blasphemous even. And should be, even for a corn ball self proclaimed hip hop purist like yourself, Big DO.

I say, if the rest of the tracks are the same, tweak it, make it right, hell you got the original as a guideline!, and i'd like to hear this as well as I dig both Doom AND poizon.
Ive givin you props in a dozen threads before this one, dont let that 'gritty' term using conehead get it all twisted.

Sharpen your sword poizon! The top of BIG DO's dome has a finer tip! This is not like you!
don't be a fuckin clown...

you came in the thread and tried shittin' on music that's fine....just fine...

I like my music muddy and that is the stance of a Hip-Hop purist...you can't vibe wit that, whatever, we ain't on the same page...coo...

if you don't like the mix personally, that's coo too, do you man...but don't try and act like that makes the overall work bad... it's just your preference....

and wtf are you talkin about the acapella just being "slapped" over the beat? It's lined up and on beat...no problems there....but once again, that's your preference...i think this and all of Omegah's other remixes are dope...if you don't whatever, this ain't a music theory or an engineering class man...

give props where it's due...
Old 07-15-2011, 02:20 AM   #22
Lex Lugor
Parcheesi faced

LOL big doo doo still didnt get it.. oh well... You keep using words like muddy and grimy, and I'll just keep listening to lo fi tracks and enjoying them. *sigh* why I try, who knows, peace poison.

Old 07-15-2011, 03:38 AM   #23
Poison Flowerz!
7 Golden Vampirez

Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Lex is angry because you didn't accept my battle challenge many luna naps ago???

https://poisonflowerz.bandcamp.com/
http://www.youtube.com/user/PoiSoNFLoWeRZ
https://www.facebook.com/PFLoWeRZ404
☰ ☲ ☱ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☳ ☷ ☰ ☲ ☱ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☳ ☷ ☰ ☲ ☱ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☳ ☷
Poison Flowerz! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 04:42 AM   #24
Lex Lugor
Parcheesi faced

Haha hey with you mixin like this I shoulda just got doooowwwwwn

Old 04-29-2012, 04:49 PM   #25
BIG D O
Veteran Member

Quote:
Haha hey with you mixin like this I shoulda just got doooowwwwwn
years later and your still a tool... nice..

lol...