news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop > Album reviews

View Poll Results: FIIIIYYYYAAAAHH!!
5: Masterpiece 3 60.00%
4: Banger 2 40.00%
3: Good 0 0%
2: Boring 0 0%
1: Wackadoccious 0 0%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-04-2006, 09:25 AM   #16
King Callabah
Im Ballin' As Fuck Bitch

King Callabah grasshopper

i fuckin love this joint, M.O.P is always fuckin RAW to extream levels, Teflon also comes thru fuckin ill on the traks he on like "Welcome To Brownsville" the energy of this album is fuckin niiiiiiiiiiiice, see? niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice! i like it

i lack that part of me thats supposed to give a fuck
im so fuckin ballin' i walk around with L1NK's muma on ma dick muh'fucka
King Callabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2006, 02:42 PM   #17
ShaDynasty
Balance at all costs

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

mop are incredible
i mean, those guys are REAL!, every lyric on this album, they make you feel it, the emotion, the aggression, incredible
every song is about guns and shooting people!!!
but there such fuckin pros, that it just sounds right
theres not a wack song on here:
ante up, foundation, face off, operation lockdown....
these guys know how to make an album
this album is 5 mics easily
i cant wait for their new album whenever its released (never?)
yall should cop that 'to the death' aswell
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 09:24 AM   #18
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

great album full of bangers and as everybody else that feeling them this shit really get my hyped... good music to throw on when you're partying also because of the energy but i gotta say i'm feeling "Firing Squad" more.

favorite tracks include of course "Ante Up", "Face Off", "Calm Down" and "Home Sweet Home". Preemo's beats are all dope but i don't think they stand out as much as the ones he did for "Firing Squad" and "First Family 4 Life".

8.5/10

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 05:20 PM   #19
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^ Actually I'd say that Warriorz has better Premo beats than First Family 4 Life.

You can't fuck with this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kontrast View Post
No-one liking G-Building? I thought that track was fucking mad.
My third favorite track after "Ante Up" and "Cold as Ice".

Yo, do you know what was the name of that Talib Kweli song where he used that beat for the first third of the jam?
"The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."
Edgar Erebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 05:59 PM   #20
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

Yeah I was only really feelin Breakin The Rules from First Family, Warriorz has way better Primo on it
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 12:15 PM   #21
KJR
Master Ninja

KJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkey

Damn good album. Like the rest of you said, it gets you HYPED!
KJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 01:06 PM   #22
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

I haven't heard Warriorz in a long time but what i do remember is that it was alright. I think Firing Squad and First Family 4 Life albums are better. Ante Up, Welcome To Brownsville with Teflon, G Building, Power, Cold As Ice songs are my favorite. I'm gonna have to listen to this again. They haven't done any good albums after Warriorz. I heard some songs from Foundation album and i was disappointed. What I Wanna Be on Foundation i like a lot. Props to DJ Premier for producing that. Nice album cover of Foundation.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 07:32 AM   #23
KJR
Master Ninja

KJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkey

"Follow Instructions" is one of the most fucking crazy beats ever! Good job DJ Premier!
KJR is offline   Reply With Quote