news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 01-04-2011, 04:18 PM   #1
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default What Is the Bible?

My definition of the Bible is thus.

The Bible is a collection of texts translated from old hand-scribed copies of copies of copies (add a ton more copies here) of old texts all assembled under the collective bickering and decision making of various powerful people in several centuries AD with the interesting involvement of Emperor Constantine. And so the Bible is the decided-upon official texts all put together by the Roman Catholic Church ... with the result that many texts got banned, barred & destroyed (Gospel of Thomas, Gospel of Mary Magdalene ... etc)

The Bible may contain various elements of wisdom (inspired by certain mystics who stilled their minds to the faint insights most people in everyday work will ignore or not even notice ... but I see this as a human revealing elements of wisdom rather than "God" directly inspiring - but if "God" is the All and these people gain certain wisdom, it's really just a matter of preferred language about this subject) , some historical accounts (often biased by the writers and winners who always feel *God* is on their side), various cultural and social rules for that particular time and location and often some hidden secret elements based on knowledge of deeper principles about Reality (eg ... such as the numbers for the Golden Ratio Phi perhaps being included into the dimensions of the ark of the Flood story ... which appears to be based on the earlier Flood story of the Sumerian Epic of Gilgamesh ....all of which may have been based on half-forgotten legends of some real catastrophic disaster in the past for that region or a more world-wide events such as a large asteroid impact or whatever)

The resulting assemblage contains remnants of stories from more ancient civilizations (such as the Flood legend from Sumeria ... such as in the Epic of Gilgamesh) and contains some stories based on the biased feelings of certain groups of people.
Old 01-04-2011, 04:35 PM   #2
Frank Sobotka
Veteran Member

Frank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venoms

tl;dr

The Bible is a collection of fairy tales.
Old 01-04-2011, 07:49 PM   #3
TheBoarzHeadBoy
כהן גדול

TheBoarzHeadBoy drunken mastaTheBoarzHeadBoy drunken masta

Obviously. All religions are false. There is no God and even if there was it would be irrational to base belief on faith.
Old 01-04-2011, 08:38 PM   #4
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

there is a G.O.D.

Grand Architect

Creator

i still say we build on the bible

post 7 lines starting from the beginning

we use 7 cause the bible does

on the seventh day God.....

Last edited by LORD NOSE; 01-04-2011 at 08:43 PM.
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 10:19 PM   #5
TheBoarzHeadBoy
כהן גדול

TheBoarzHeadBoy drunken mastaTheBoarzHeadBoy drunken masta

“Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?
Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing?
Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing?
Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing?
Then why call him God?”

God is either a delusion or a nightmare.
Old 01-04-2011, 10:22 PM   #6
Barry Whyte

Barry Whyte Village Idiot

how do you tell a retarded person that they are retarded and make them believe it ?
Old 01-05-2011, 03:55 AM   #7
pro.Graveface
BuddaHazeMysteryDeepSpace

pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to pro.Graveface Send a message via Skype™ to pro.Graveface

Great Organized Disign

I rather see it as the Great life-force, energy of harmony consisting of love and wisdom which moves all.
And I dont think Im gonna read the bible in this experience, kuz Im walkin in my own bible sort of speak.
PEACE
Mother Yin Father Yang are my GrandParents!
Graveface is now Gravespace

Last edited by pro.Graveface; 01-05-2011 at 04:00 AM.
pro.Graveface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 06:26 AM   #8
Hellspawn
Guardian of the 1st house

Hellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killa
Send a message via MSN to Hellspawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoarzHeadBoy View Post
“Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?
Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing?
Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing?
Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing?
Then why call him God?”

God is either a delusion or a nightmare.
Why do you want him to prevent evil ? it's up to us to do it.

God did not created evil, evil is the lack of good (like darkness the lack of light, cold is the lack of warm etc... I'm sure you know the story)

He is able.
willing is another story. Depends of your own willing it's like "Help yourselves and I'll help you"

Peace
Hellspawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 08:41 AM   #9
Frank Sobotka
Veteran Member

Frank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venoms

If there is a God I'm pretty sure he wouldn't have anything impressive to say about the creation of the universe.

TO the question of why did you create the universe he would probably answer something that would loosely translate to "The Condom Broke" or "High School Chemistry Experiment"
Old 01-05-2011, 09:23 AM   #10
Hellspawn

Hellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikke View Post
If there is a God I'm pretty sure he wouldn't have anything impressive to say about the creation of the universe.

TO the question of why did you create the universe he would probably answer something that would loosely translate to "The Condom Broke" or "High School Chemistry Experiment"
Or to show human the extent of my power.
Old 01-05-2011, 09:39 AM   #11
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
all of this to be like "look what i can do" ?

why bow down to a show off god ?

look what i can do, now bow down or else i'll set you on fire forever ?

god and heaven is like the sex world to the virgin

if you're a 6 year old who caught your parents fuckin, you'd probably think that your pops is beating your moms ass while she's naked - you'll start crying and trying to stop your pops - and he'll probably laugh later -

but the sex world is not about beating on women while they are naked - it's just that we haven't cum into contact with that world yet - and we are listening to the stories of other babies who caught they're parents fuckin and want to put and end to the naked beatings
Old 01-05-2011, 09:53 AM   #12
Hellspawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
all of this to be like "look what i can do" ?

why bow down to a show off god ?

look what i can do, now bow down or else i'll set you on fire forever ?

god and heaven is like the sex world to the virgin

if you're a 6 year old who caught your parents fuckin, you'd probably think that your pops is beating your moms ass while she's naked - you'll start crying and trying to stop your pops - and he'll probably laugh later -

but the sex world is not about beating on women while they are naked - it's just that we haven't cum into contact with that world yet - and we are listening to the stories of other babies who caught they're parents fuckin and want to put and end to the naked beatings
what a metaphore !

Human nature make people bow down to strengh and power, that's why they sometimes turn to worship fire, stars, planets, nature in general, it is their instinct. They can worship humans who pretend to be powerful or who are powerful to a certain level (compared to other human beigns). God is stronger than all this, He simply created all this, He is more worthy to be worshipped than these signs He gave us to show His powers. Those who understand realise it and those who don't will always find an excuse to worship something else.
Old 01-05-2011, 10:11 AM   #13
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:
Quote:
what a metaphore !

Human nature make people bow down to strengh and power, that's why they sometimes turn to worship fire, stars, planets, nature in general, it is their instinct. They can worship humans who pretend to be powerful or who are powerful to a certain level (compared to other human beigns). God is stronger than all this, He simply created all this, He is more worthy to be worshipped than these signs He gave us to show His powers. Those who understand realise it and those who don't will always find an excuse to worship something else.

worship ?

man is growing up and becoming just like his father -

soon,he'll make another planet - then after that, he'll put another sun up in the place to be to warm up and put in motion the other planets he'll make - man is getting closer to achieving this -

as a baby you submit to your fathers rules in your fathers home -

as a young man out of the nest, you'll be a part of and cause chaos trying to fit in and and build your own place of rest -

it's a struggle at first and blood shed may occur - but sooner or later you'll be able to take care of yourself -

now as a 50 year old man, if you wanna stay in your fathers house doing what he says, then so be it -

the MEN will stand up and build they're own

Last edited by LORD NOSE; 01-05-2011 at 10:13 AM.
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 10:17 AM   #14
Hellspawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
worship ?

man is growing up and becoming just like his father -

soon,he'll make another planet - then after that, he'll put another sun up in the place to be to warm up and put in motion the other planets he'll make - man is getting closer to achieving this -

as a baby you submit to your fathers rules in your fathers home -

as a young man out of the nest, you'll be a part of and cause chaos trying to fit in and and build your own place of rest -

it's a struggle at first and blood shed may occur - but sooner or later you'll be able to take care of yourself -

now as a 50 year old man, if you wanna stay in your fathers house doing what he says, then so be it -

the MEN will stand up and build they're own
You are not answering my questions, you are just insinuating that I can't understand, try me, I could be more open minded that you think .
Old 01-05-2011, 10:35 AM   #15
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:
what a metaphore !

Quote:
You are not answering my questions, you are just insinuating that I can't understand, try me, I could be more open minded that you think .

where is the question in your previous post ?